Castor and Pollux is the truth

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by TagLess, Jan 9, 2017.

1. TagLess

TagLess Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So i managed to pull 4 Castor and Pollux and I gotta say next to bastet this may be the most powerful team I have ever had the pleasure of playing. Obviously there is still some content I haven't cleared and have still yet to beat an arena ( just a matter of time and a little luck).
    I am having a difficult time keeping any of my best friends keeping a castor and pollux up (or a bastet for that matter which is frustrating) but fortunately one of my best friends is keeping antares up which at least makes playing castor and pollux managable.
    It is alot easier to play than ra dragon or bastet (and i have 2 d. Kali and 1 h. Kali before anyone asks) and the damage is actually pretty incredible, even without the double dark damage I'm losing using antares instead of a fifth castor and pollux.
    Ive yet to beat True Endless Corridors but so far I have managed to make it to 29 twice with castor and pollux (I have been to 30 serval times with bastet).Only 1 has a significant amount of plus eggs but fortunately I max skilled them all while the Final Fantasy dungeon was still here. I can use pretty much whatever as a flex(ill probably add a bind secondary skill on one of em) but apocalypse seems to be pretty legit. You get the dark, light, heal board which makes inflicting mass damage or doing mass ass saving healing a pretty beautiful thing.
    I may go back to Bastet seeing as this new bs like making a cross of hearts is way too difficult and I finally scooped up a Courage(just need to evolve awaken and 297) which will make Bastet even more beastly, but castor and pollux go hard.
    If any of you out there managed to pull 4 of these guys like I did, I highly recommend using these guys.
    Even the monsters that make u use 5 or 6 combos are a breeze when you get a row on each side, even with no time extends. Those awkenings that make plus eggs rain do exactly that so that is never a problem.
    I have a pretty extensive monster box these days and I am a long ways from rank 600, but I thought I would just make this thread pointing out what a hard core team you can make if you got a bunch of these guys like I did.
    Considering how relatively useless pal points seem once you get to a certain level, I would hope that one day they will start allowing us to reset best friends as needed, cause man, this whole friend thing is still pretty damn tedious sometimes.
    Anyways I haven't posted in a while and figured this Castor and Pollux team was worth mentioning. Thanks to all my friends who help me with monsters as needed and to all those who have helped me on the threads.

Oh and on a last note, if you happened to pull a Cecil and have a couple of A.Haku laying around, this dude does some mega damage as well.
    Ttfn :)
    Tagless

Vaedriel likes this.
  2. yamo

yamo Active Member

There was a video of reco beating A1 with yomidra/NY spica x2/yomidra. (yomidra was UUEVO for 81x)
    I'm sure castor&pollux would do the same

wangatang0830 likes this.
  3. ChronoM

ChronoM 「天地創造」

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think the real beauty of them lies in the fact that their team is pretty much fully farmable. Just slap the team full with three Elias (or Verches) and any of lights uncountable god type bind clearers and system your way through most of the games content.

4. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Was coming to mention this as well.

5. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Probably better with a couple Apocs though.

Vaedriel and TagLess like this.
  6. TagLess

TagLess Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well at least I have 1 lol
    Sounds like apocolypse is to you what lui bei is to me
    Dam you gung ho gods!!!!!
    Lol

MisterDrgn likes this.