Challenge Dungeons 38 results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by xer 21, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link

C10 Solo with Fenrir! He's so fun to play gosh I love big multipliers and I cannot lie

Snarf, xer 21, bp1976 and 3 others like this.
  2. ArmedNun

ArmedNun Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Co-op on the earlier dungeons to save stamina and run the last 5 solo to not sandbag anyone with my playing. I must say I had a blast playing C7, I was worried going in as the closet lead I have to him is Ronove. Even stuck with tamas, the team was tanky and the leads smashed everything with TPAs. Might have to look into a poverty team with farmable subs for something else to play. Probably going to skip 9 and 10 as I don't really need the pii in exchange for all the frustration.

I like when the rewards include plus eggs, pii aren't really an incentive anymore. This is coming from someone who only gets them through challenges and not farming arena.

3. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Man, C9 is a cancer solo. I keep getting majorly orb trolled with nice fat globs of blue and green which is useless form my teams, and i start running out of actives. someone save me with co op, lol.

4. Fizzydrink

Fizzydrink My drinks are overly carbonated

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Beat C9 and C10 solo with Revo Astaroth! Team was R.Asty (Cauchemar) / R. Asty / Kushinada / A. Artemis / Michael, all +297.

C9 took like 6 tries, died 2 times because I messed up my combos and only managed 6 on Lucifer, and died 3 times because I forgot to pop Kushinada before that huge tamadra hit (completely avoidable).

Beat C10 on my first try. 1 shot Venus, stalled the Awoken bind out on Linthia, 1 shot Kura, stalled until final turn on Grisar and popped Asty for the kill, one shot Lifive, stalled 1 turn and one shot Zaerog, then tank the 3 turn green absorb, pop Kushi and Astaroth and one shot the 2 dragons, they will kill themselves with Astaroth's active.

The other dungeons I beat with a variety of leaders, but Astaroth is my top waifu right now.

5. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    C9 is kicking my ass. Lucifer keeps giving me awkward boards. I cant move fast enough to get the solves.

6. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    Try maybe pairing your Tsubaki or Ilm lead with an Ilmina. The double dragon killer Tsubaki will stomp through the dungeon. The Ilmina will give you a 7x6 board to make it easy to hit the combos. A delay inherited on a move for the DMeta Tama would help but isn't necessary. This is my team for clearing it.

IMG_0282.JPG

I have a Chad on horus and Asuka Yamato on Yamato. I brought the Leilan for the board. I felt Minerva was a good choice to pair for the damage reduction and the leaderskill has synergy. Hope this helps some.

7. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That's why i was trying to pair with minerva. but ilmina is a good idea, i didnt think of that. cant really stall as well but the bigger board might be better. Need my ilmina frineds to put her up though lol

8. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just tried it twice with my friend ilmina. I have a major problem, and that is i have no inheritable delays so im stuck using Echidna, and my only friend ilmina has NO plusses. I can't tank Floor 2's hit because i have no HP and if i blow my echidna or board changes early, i dont have them for the tama floor. the damage off of this build simply hasnt been able to punch through even with multiple TPAS on two turns (one with a Gadius board to boot).

95% chance i need some poor soul to coop me simply because i dont have any tanky teams other than pairing with minerva.

My only long shot attempt is to run ACC instead of Echidna. He is max Skilled and +297, and needs to be leveld up about 20 more levels to be able to tank the hit. but he's not awoken at all.

I dunno. This dungeon is just brutal. getting 7 combos on a random board with no skyfall sucks, and this is requiring teams far tankier than what i normaly have in Shiva or Ilm.

Why is C9 so consistently harder than the C10's lately?

9. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    I don't have Ilmina myself but I do have Tifa if you'd like we can try Coop with that. I'd have a red based team but it should be fine. My subs will be Leilan, Tsubaki, Hino(Terra), Hino(CaoCao). Hit me up if this sounds like something you'd wanna try

xer 21 and Freddyfudrucker like this.
  10. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    You liked my Ilmina post above--this is what I meant by "even more shitty mechanics". Like @Paul Blank im willing to help. Hit me up on discord tomorrow if you want.

Edit: Ilmina so niche tho

11. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For suren im willing to try either. When i saw your screen for some reason i assumed you wete usimg ilmina's laser and the sbr badge to kill lucifer, lol.

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  12. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    I got lucky and was able to do just that. Plan b was to hit the combos on a 7x6 board.

13. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Perhaps try running a combo lead? I'm guessing Shiva, Horus or Sakuya might be able to do it ok. I'm guessing Lucifer is giving you problems because you don't have enough TEs on your team; I personally just did normal combos like a madman and it worked out fine - in the worst case scenario on the second turn, you will have to fully optimize your board to get 7 combos for the kill. I wouldn't say a delay is necessary for the Tama floor but it definitely helps, otherwise, you might be able to just power through it with a TPA or row, just make sure you target the D.Meta Tama. The rest of the dungeon is pretty self-explanatory I think.

14. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ran into @kandjar on discord and we cooped it with Ilm x Tifa to borrow your 7x6 strat. Worked like a charm! Really smooth run.

15. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thought about Shiva, but i couldnt tank any of the hits on Ignis so that scared me a bit. also, locked blues and hearts would have been pretty trolly as i have only two board changers and one orb changer on the team.

yeah, it really is the lack of fingers. twice i got boards with exactly 7 combos, and i couldnt quite get the solves in time. get 6 sucks on lucifer.

and then yeah, i passed lucifer a couple of times, only to run out of actives because of Ignis on floor two soakin up so much damage. basically, loosing Antares on my team for Echidna hurt way more ion the damage than i foresaw.

16. Majora

Majora Would really like to have some Diaochans

User ID:

Lv 10: Solo'ed it in the end after finding out that the Kuramitsuha's jammer skyfall overrides Linthia's poison skyfall. Pretty challenging but not ridiculous.
    Lv 9: Underestimated DMeta Tamadra's defense, so I only made life harder for myself. This Lv 9 was actually pretty easy and fun for once.
    Lv 8: I have no reason not to use Anubis now that his LS activates at 8 combos.
    Lv 7: Pretty fun and wacky stage.

tanpopo likes this.
  17. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    C1-C6, C8-C9 solo'd with Acala.

Acala/Verd/Verd/ALB/Ronove/Acala for all

C9 took 3 tries because I forgot I had to actually hit Lucifer, so I missed hitting with red on the first go. The second go, I killed floor 2 before the awakening bind wore off, so I was skill bound for 10 turns and couldn't survive it. 3rd run was the charm.

18. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cheese C9 with " unusual" pairing since it's the best combo I had on both of my accounts to combat the no skyfall with bigger board
    (=^・^=)

_20170420_025434.JPG

Missed my kill shot (again) because I didn't think that I will killed Agni on that turn. Planning to pop Ma Chao for my kill board.

I died twice before though. One on DTama. Apparently with sub-att-less GrOdin and Balboa means I can't killed him in two turns, and I've wasted Balboa's shield earlier. Managed to pass that floor the next time but died on Agni. Third time's a charm.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  19. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Revo Leilan when ?

Still getting some victory laps. Lucifer was really hard for me gosh.

20. recife

recife Well-Known Member

if anyone is still struggling on C9, i one-shot it pretty "easily" with Myr on coop. took a delay for tamas and GOdin inherit for F3, but i don't think it was even necessary.

still getting punched in the face on C10. figured a couple good RaDra and R.Bastet setups, but having difficulty with the execution :p