Click team for M+ Linthia descend. Big update!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by wangatang0830, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes you can use that team, but shiva needs to be skilled at least to amount of SB plus 1. To be safe, you want 17 turns. You only charge a turn on floor 3 and on 5 you need to use him. So at 17 turn, that's only 1 more then max level Dios. So assuming that Dios is up, 17 turn shiva should be 1 away when the dungeon starts

2. CURIOUSCOMP

CURIOUSCOMP Flaccid Member

User ID:
    NA:300,485,211
    PADherder:
    link
    i see. i'd still need to use 5 flampy on my shiva....:confused: i'm saving them for A.CaoCao, and a 2nd Goemon. i have to check how many i have.....

3. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just put down Linthia Mythical on farm status with a partner (Thanks @Sint !) I bumped into via Discord after hashing out some mindbending math and physics vs skillboosts, +eggs and turn order and shuffling, destroying both our brains.

Team "A" <= which was me:

ALB | Dios | Dios | Dios | AParvati

All Max skilled
    Fully awakened
    My +egg loadout:
    +125 ATK eggs spread out across my team
    My Liu Bei has x4 ATK Latents for what it ends up being worth here (or not)

I brought my Dios #3 (he already paid off the effort!? LOL) instead of Canopus because my Canopus was x1 skillup shy of being ready entering the dungeon

Team "B" <= which was the other guy: @Sint

ALB | Dios | Dios | Dios | ARa

No idea on his skill levels but it was apparently enough
    Fully awakened
    Partner +egg loadout:
    Also with regarding to my choice of Awoken Parvati to affirm floating concensus on what can qualify as "good enough" for Wood Enhancer:

Apparently......cheapie budget Griffin ends up "good enough" here?! :wacky:
    -----------------------------

Here was the recipe:

F1 (A): LiuBei mass attack all you got
    F2 (B): Dios and swipe
    F3 (A): Dios and swipe
    F4 (B): LiuBei and match a blob of green (an 8 orbs match with no additional combos will do)
    F5 (A): Dios and swipe
    F6 (B): ARa nuke
    F7 (B): Dios and swipe
    F8 (A): Dios and swipe
    F9 (B): Dios and pass
    F9 (A): Enhance and swipe

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    Sint likes this.
  4. Sint

Sint rip loli

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    hey!!! that's us!
    I had maybe 50 total attack eggs on my team.

Edit: also to add to this post, AParvati can be any green OE. I've been running with another guy who's just using a griffin he farmed from Dios

Edit2: The Green OE mentioned above can also be AFreyja or probably any other att multiplier

ShadowDragon likes this.
  5. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    YEAH! CHEESE!

6. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    ahhhhh, now it makes sense. congrats guys!!!

7. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Just a hands-on confirm this variant DroidDragon composition / navigation works fine.
    Ran it with a couple partners so far where 1) A side had Parv, and where 2) A side had Canopus. Side A swiped F9 both cases no issue, simple 1 match, no skyfall.

Edit: More runs in, also found a partner running Perseus lead instead of ALB as his lead. 5 runs, no issues, 5/5 successful with that split. Nifty.

From my half of the equation it's sort of nice other side just needs farmables Dios Dios Tengu Parv/Canopus, or equivalents, though it is mildly a setup need to remark to partner that the Tengu is in fact necessary, and to call out the floor actions the first run or two. Becomes fairly obvious memory with a few repeats.

Dunamos likes this.
  8. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    In case anyone is wondering I did a couple test runs of perseus/Liu Bei with @Sint and it's a no-go for linthia unfortunately.

Even with a full hyper team (except for one dios) she had about 20% hp left on the last floor after a full enhanced board with 0 skyfalls.

Her awakening void just cripples the damage too much and the lower multiplier can't cut it. :(

9. samuelburtt

User ID:
    351 340 253
    After reading @HappyNoms post above about using droid dragon I think it should be possible afterall, if the enhancer is mymelody. The extra turn should fix the damage problem for the last floor?! But I can't find any Liu Bei player with mymelody to try with me. I have mymelody but the other person would need a Tengu with a green orb change (ideally Avalon Drake or Australis etc) and a uvo droid dragon...

I can field either team but need a partner to experiment with.

EDIT: auto-correct changed droid to druid and then drops.... And I was typing it ON AN ANDROID PHONE.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  10. HappyNoms

PADherder:
    link
    Misc remark we bumped into each other on Discord and gave it a whirl.
    Perseus + ALB split lead was fine.

Sam popped Melody at the end, but we always kill the first wood board swipe and never needed the extra melody boost turn of melody's 2 turn boost. 5 for 5 in runs. Misc note that Perseus popped f1 comes back up by the next to last Linthia floor, though we never needed that, merely that it's around recycled.

Also, misc note: Generally, you hit level 94 on ALB, level 42 on your Dios, by the end linthia floors, if that is pertinent to anyone elsewhere running damage numbers on tweaked/interesting teams/variants, or zero eggs checks or so forth.

11. Sint

Sint rip loli

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Good to know you guys got it to work!

samuelburtt likes this.
  12. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did like probably a dozen runs before going to bed.

Team 1:
    3 dios/beorc
    Team 2:
    2 dios/australis/awoken ra

team 1 used both liu bei actives, once on floor 1, once on the evo material floor, australis can be artemis/gonia/avalon/whatever and is used either on floor 2 or 4. i just used it on floor 2 since the jammers are annoying

team 2 player just need to pass on the final floor. dios + beorc one shots final floor. both liu bei was +egged, with maybe 300 eggs in its subs in team 1. been pretty smooth. initially i had astaroth instead of australis and failed once cuz not enough fire orbs. double orb changers near guarantees enough orbs for the team to kill on floor 2 or 4, so its definitely preferred. id say its more preferred than duo board changers since you can get orb trolled with like, 7 wood orbs or something.

wangatang0830 and dms1485 like this.
  13. samuelburtt

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Yep I think droid dragon should definitely be added to the original post as a farmable option for those lacking OG shiva and/or A. Ra.

And I guess a note could be added that perseus/liu bei match-up only OHKOs the last floor with skyfalls. However mymelody as the green orb enhancer should bring you back to 100% non-luck reliant success.

Really glad I found a working composition in the end. This will be a great one to farm when it comes around. :)

14. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

@Moozie

Hey sorry for bothering you again haha. But I just realized that Linthia can use the exact same team as Scarlet. I've updated the main post so can you please update the one in compendium as well? Thanks :D

pujols and Dunamos like this.
  15. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    yeah i will make a new compendium and add this as the primary and keep the alternate as well, and add your nordis.

i will also reserve some posts for friend lists right after each build and comment section

wangatang0830 likes this.
  16. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    @wangatang0830 I am going to assume that those of us that don't have a third dios yet, due to working on a lot of other builds, could sub in our hypermax perseus SI gonia, and use it on a lower floor for each dungeon?

I know in scarlet player A had to use perseus on 3 i think, i am sure i can find a spot for gonia.

17. HappyNoms

PADherder:
    link
    To be fair, in the Perseus-ALB variant we were running, we end up on end floor with your Perseus recycled, and my side having a spare dios unused (!), so another variation is that I could just bring something like shinra sacred dragon God Saiga for a two turn x2 damage boost to wood/light and pop him incidentally the prior Linthia form swipe.

We just sort of bumped into each other, paired up, and gave the navigation an on the spot playtest whirl adhoc without fine-tune squeezing max damage.

The spare slot on my side could also be WeeJas, for an on-color delay, for players on your side without melody&branchy (or ForestBahn, also delays+enhance), and the Linthia floor pass turns just tweak comfortably, no problem. Should the first swipe not get any skyfall / get there, Perseus on the follow-up delayed turn are available for the finish.

Because it can be either Melody or ForestBahn or WeeJas or Saiga, or probably a few other creative things (any inherited misc SQ/Cao/etc delay, though of course it's nice to have compositions with no/few inherits on flexibility elsewhere), I think it's overall pretty much safe as houses.

---

It's also nice when droid blocks jammers. And it opens up another variant budget opportunity, saving an active. Droid blocks 60, tengu 20. If the spare slot gets occupied by regular LiuBei or even EarthBaron (farmable, but not preferred as 0sb means taking a stall hit f4), that's 20 for the full 100. Guarenteed to resist jammers, you pop a changer f1 but use restraint on not massively overkilling the seeds, and you can have enough wood f2 to just natural solve him down, saving a skill. (In the rare case you are short or mess up, he hits soft and you also strongly resist poison.). You now have a spare active / inherit, for fitting a boost or enhance on the compositions for end floor assurance.

I don't think anyone needs to go that deep down the rabbit hole, with a half dozen+ better variants, I just mention for the jammer-resist angle being a creative way to open up a turn.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  18. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

I've edited the original thread. Only 1 Dios is required for each side :)

19. HappyNoms

PADherder:
    link
    Can confirm. Running two dios, as I felt skilling up two was enough fetch questing, and I run Avalon as my third. I've done a run swapped to Jade (green Sonia), just for curiosity's sake, looked equally fine.

14 runs of Avalon (bicolor board), I once got a board that was 8 wood 22 light, tried it out, and it is still enough to kill the f3 Devils. My team is around 2/6 cards hyper. I haven't yet got a 7-23 board to check a bare row.

If I ever got something so cute as a 5-25, I'd just pop a dios out of sequence, and double prep turn threedia for a natural solve, who doesn't hit too hard the first two hits, and whose jammers can be resisted.

Dunamos and wangatang0830 like this.
  20. Dunamos

Dunamos Just zis guy, you know?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What's the minimum of one color you can get from a bicolor skill like Avalon Drake or Gonia?