Crash Fever

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by icebarrier, Dec 12, 2016.

1. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's enough of a problem to even get into people's duck rooms and not somehow get disconnected for no reason, and i've heard of the scourge of people holding up wizards, getting 4 people, then kicking them all just to run it alone with other people's units. All on top of the game having it's own stability issues which i've seen enough of to have almost made me quit early on.

It sucks too, because this game is actually fun, unlike monster strike when i tried it out way back.

As for the Siegfried thing, it wasn't me they told, it was others, i've never posted on reddit at all, just lurked form the shadows for information.

Krehan likes this.
  2. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

I see, and about the coop thing..i think the global community has more to be blamed for..the tw and jp community rarely does the ´disconnect at boss stage on purpose just for the lulz´ ofc i dont mean that this never happend..but the probability of happening is kinda small, the stability is an issue tho.

As for the ducks, you NEED a bug 99 char (and for that, you need to coop, see? its all a vicious cycle) or everyoone will kick you out, because you are potentially wasting a space for a 99 bug char which gives an extra 2 max evo duck at 100% drop rate, you cant blame the coop holder for being selfish in that regard.

Also if you are not into cooping then most wiz and later content (bug stockpiling, strong super wizards) will be closed to you, unless you can use a poly machine and burn 99 polys or whathever equivalent is to refill stamina 99 times to farm bug or have a godly deck of SSS units to solo the super wizard.

3. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Now, for this, i can 100% blame them for being selfish, and directly resent the people who do it. the ducks come around regularly, 2 ducks (or 6 even.) won't make or break anything ever, and how is anyone supposed to get anywhere in the first place without them? not to mention, joining co-op is FREE, and i'm sure they've accepted some FREE ducks from someone without max bugs. maximum bad attitude, elitism, and hypocrisy rolled into one.

Plus, there are room conditionals to set for that. They shouldn't waste people's time joining if they're going to kick them for something they could have gated in the first place.

4. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Well, you are right about that too lol.

But peps are selfish bastards, even if they are conditional rooms, not always they use them lulz.

Dunno how bad the exclusion of 99b in global is, but in jp/tw..unless you have a 99b unit, forget about regularly joining the random duck rooms.

From my experience, random duck rooms that has a room leader with a none 99b unit will most likely accept whoever goes in, if the room lead is a 99b then most likely u gonna get booted out if u are not in the 99 club.

This is all @icebarrier and his infinite rerolling fault, and lusting after hubble.

5. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    The miku event has that 1 rabbit that comes with 50 bug

Hubblebubble: "oh ice youre finally here! My prince charming"

Swagb: "i gotchu babycakes"

*faps furiously for a 2d waifu named after an old dude*

6. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

A general rule for the `is my account good` advice:

Take a good look at game8 jp tier listing, then look at your account.

Got 1+ unit with score of 95, or you have 1 unit thats scored with 95+? Goddamn keep your account, you can start.

Got 1 unit below 95 but its tiered as Festival rare? (check guides to know), you can keep the account, Festival rares normally are so powerfull that even after 1+year, they still somewhat keep their powerlevels, plus they are the first ones to get buffed.

Got several (normally i would say 4+) units above 90 but below 95 but none of them are classified as Festival rare units? good start, could be better but still a solid start (tho some 90 scored units suck by themselves, so they need very strong support, Draig is a good example of that).

Got no units/1 unit of score 90 approx? reroll, unless yo u meet the requirements below, even then i still advice you to reroll.

Got a lot of units above 80 and below 90 (around 7+ i would say)? you could do it without rerolling, yes you can..not the best outcome but still doable.

Got 1-3 unit above 80 below 90? reroll, dude..reroll.

Got no units above 80? Dont even keep your account, waste of your time, money and eyesight.

I`m strictly speaking about enjoying the game to its fullest, meaning you can coop and no one kicks you out regularly, beein able to do wizard levels and up, etc.

If you plan to just log in and or just do some easy wizard and below (hard, very hard, etc) and never bother to get into the depth of endgame, then you can ignore this.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  7. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
  8. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

yes, except hubble, then you can say nay.
    Cuz shes already mine.

9. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
  10. Amber

Amber New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been casually playing this game for under a month (really like the aesthetics and it's quite fun) but yeah the 99 bug thing is annoying to me.
    I don't really have the patience to run a dungeon 99 times, tried somewhat during the summer event but only managed 44 on Qilin.

Haven't really had issues with finding ducks in coop though, most of the time I can find rooms with other people that don't have max bugs and don't get kicked out (though it feels like I need a ton of ducks to max level a unit).

Does anyone have suggestions for baby's first wizard? I'd like a yellow one since that's currently weakest link I think (best is Aladdin, according to the tier list).

11. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Blue actually has some of the easiest wizards in early game.

Gina and Koryu are very beatable even if you have 2nd tier units.

Yellow have some easy wizards like 宮本武藏 and 月老(cant recall their english names) but they are still somewhat demanding wizards due to the counter mechanic and hard hitting bosses.

And the reason why global's duck coop isnt as demanding as jp/tw is mainly because the playerbase is still young..you'll find tons of ppl without max bug, jp and tw server are like nearing 2 years liftime, maybe why the 99 bug club is so annoying there.

Thunder had the easiest super wizard, Qilin (not the summer version Qilin), its "easy" but you still need very strong green units/specially healers and tanks to reliably farm her.

12. Amber

Amber New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Is Gina, the Xena quest? I'll try one of them first, hopefully I get allowed into a coop room. Thanks.

Of Mushashi Miyamoto and err I guess 月老 is Yomi? , which is better to use long-term?

I think I'm putting off ultimate wizards for now, I can barely beat the 'hard' difficulty dungeons (I seems to recall one of my units needing an ultimate wizard to evolve, yikes)

But again, thank you!

13. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Yes, gina is Xena. Between Koryu and Xena i personally think Koryu is easier and much more useful, she even gets a UE later.

I think that 月老is yomi, hes the yellow guy that looks like ichigo from bleach or sorta right?

I did forgot to mention, this boss loves to spawn trash pannels so you need to bring a trash pannelr cleaner or you'll get screwed pretty early on.

He's actually one of the best free yellow farmable chars even during mid/endgame, so if you can..get him to 99b.

14. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
  15. Amber

Amber New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Ok, I'll work on Yomi then! Thank you!

16. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Just did a bit of research, thats not Yomi.

Yomi can actually turn into a nightmare if you dont own a poison counter unit like metatron/yoshitsune/Ayla.

17. Amber

Amber New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah, I don't own any of those units.

I'm not really sure what 月老 is then, maybe it hasn't reached Global (it seems to be simply called Laojun Xingjun in English) ? The only other yellow wizard I can see is 'G children'.

I might fool around with Musashi for now (or maybe Amaterasu?, I heard that one wasn't bad)

18. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Amaterasu is basically a red version of yomi.

You need a depoison unit like okita or else the difficulty is tripled.

You need a yatagarasu friend for musashi, or just press "skip" when the counter activates.

19. terumokou

terumokou Pitiable Illegally Dumped Object

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got Zhao Yun/Zhao Zilong.

20. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Zhao yung...I think he`s alright, not on the higher end nor on the bottom tier (tho he`s pretty down there lol).

Still i would place him as `situationally useful` char or `when you have nothing better for a green unit`.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017