Current best all-att / rainbow team?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Haku-ku-ku, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have yet to break 19% ever. Ever. So that should tell you something about my skill level. Was hoping this might be the dungeon where i could break 10. Sorry if the forum are mostly uber but somehow has to fill up the other 99%

2. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Enlighten us on the team comp. I was running a super weird team with A. Hades, Esch, Lilith, and claire, close to breaking 20% if I focus and turn off the skill tooltips

3. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    My casual Aizen was
    Aizen - d/g Persephone- d/l Lilith - d/r cyberdragon Kabbab - d/b A.Haku - Aizen

Kabbab can insure easy f1 orbs through the jammers, though ideally you don't need to use him, because animation time. Lilith for the obvious f5 preDra poisoning. Haku for the double cross for max damage end floor, though she isn't always a reliable narrator about enough orbs ratio. You'll always clear, you just won't max damage if ratio askew.

Usually somewhere midfloors I pop Aizen, (or if I'm out of dark by misfortune on the dogs floor Persephone for solve and easy skyfalls thereafter), as I don't mind him still dark end floors for damage contribution, though ideally one tries to minimize actives/animation. Team is half unbindable be the one midfloor dog bind, which you can generally ignore if it lands anyway.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  4. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    hm my Aizen account still has DD Haku (from the pre-awoken Chinese celestial days). If I run the SBR badge then I should be able to roll with a similar comp. I'll give it a try later

5. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Y, was using SBR badge, as team is 4.
    Also a.haku over Xmas or d/r for the skill boost, though I didn't bother to recount if needed. Kabbab is a mere cd7 to have up f1.

My mtg gauntlet partner just looked at me like the lazy fellow I am, and asked me why I didn't double Ilm it. He used that and said it was easy and quite good. Gets towards that Anubis with mass board change thing JP was doing, I imagine.

6. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene MEN... WEARING PINK?!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Misread as "light is a little doggy"
    Yes. Yes he is.