Cyber beasts, Cyber dragons and weapon series, oh my.

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Jsttu, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Jsttu

Jsttu Curious Cat

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The above series have been pretty shafted by gungho so far in that they can't evolve into anything. Assuming they do ever get something, what do you think their ult evo (or split evos) would look like? what do you want it to be?

xer 21 likes this.
  2. LordAx

LordAx Juri is waifu <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i wouldnt mind the weapons getting even a slight atk boost

3. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    First id like the weapons series to get:

A) SBR. These have the potential to be amazing inherit bases since they all have decent stats and a REALLY short cooldown, but theyre awakenings are not that great. Skill boosts and tpas are fantastic but no sbr really hampers team building. Granted they have coop boosts and this doesnt matter in coop i guess, but it would be nice.
    B) Give them killers similar to the wizards series (Leeza, Sharon etc). Give them split ults with different sets of killers.

Also, giving them and the cyberbeast series a third TPA would be an easy way to give both good buffs to make them really useful in team building without having to go nuts on stats.

4. MartiniHanks

MartiniHanks Active Member

Diadem (Dark Cyber Dragon) is pretty outstanding for a Dark Row team - 3 rows, unbindable, 2 skillboosts, and a recover bind awakening. The active is super useful.

But his boost was a special case (YamaP random buff if i recall), and the other CyberDragons are lagging behind.

5. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Same with Zweihander. She got a buff of about 150 in weighted stats with a HUGE HP buff, AND got a leader skill that, while not GOOD, at least has potential compared to the others.

6. Hoi_C

Hoi_C New Member

User ID:
    Never cared about them. Instant mp points for me when i see them.

7. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i mean, thats the point of the post. they arent good now, what would we like to see to MAKE them good.

8. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    The buffs each of these received, while in their respective YamaP buffs, are very good.

Weapon series, Zweihander: http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1885
    Cyberdragon, Diadem: http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2189
    Cyberbeast, Markab: http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2190

Each of these are examples from their respective series with current buffs. I Alnair got the same buff as Diadem when it got pulled for buffs so I assume if the others of any of the series are pulled, they will get similar buffs. While the Machine cards did not get boosts in their stats, their awakenings are very strong. The weapon series, instead of awakenings buffs, would get stat buffs. It is debatable which is better, in my opinion.

A little light on Zweihander's 860 weighted stats, she is crazy good for dark TPA coop. The low CD, high HP and ATK are great for Persephone, Noctis, and Hades. 2 SB, 2 TPA, and multiboost are bare minimum but make for great awakenings. Adding anything else for the weapon series would be a huge boon, especially another TPA or SBR. Personally, unbindability would be pretty awesome since Zweihander makes for a great active base card. I actually use Zweihander in my teams at times since SBR is not a problem in coop and the huge stats are awesome (think Jize if you use him but bigger).

xer 21 likes this.
  9. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Honestly, half the cyber beast actives are just waiting on columns meta to be a thing.

The row cybers are almost decent base subs for inherits, with TPA and unbindability, but the cd is a shade too high, the utility awakenings somewhat lacking, and the 0 rcv is just dumb. Some modest tweaks could make them acceptable base cards for taking inherits though.

10. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've said this before, but best buff to weapons is to change their active so they use color A to attack with color B rather than actually change colors

Seanna likes this.
  11. Growlanser

Growlanser :)

User ID:
    329 563 227
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi All,

I'm in agreement. I actually think 'columns meta' will eventually happen - it's intuitive like rows and crosses and it may fit many existing leads that do 5 orbs with 1 enhanced orb, etc, and it's easy to make subs fit into it (versus other attempts like jammer metas, etc.).

12. PDF3

PDF3 Active Member

The robots have great potential as our overlords. I like the row-forming actives, as they are helpful against enemies with combo-shields. They create a ready row, so you just have to focus your efforts on comboing the rest of the board. Their uevos should have good stats and a SBR. Maybe a finger or two, so as to cement their worth as anti-combo-shields.

That reminds me, whatever happened to the Magicians? Those have been out for ages, but there are no uevos in sight.

13. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Like Leeza and stuff? They all got updated with double killers, so thats something.

14. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    They got their own series on NetFlix.

15. Ryeee

Ryeee Well-Known Member

RE: Cybers, I'd like their active to include 2-3 turns of unbinding, then i wouldn't have to SI a more inferior orb change+unbinding active on them.

RE: Weapons, like others have said, switch prime/sub colors. Generating 1-2 orbs would be nice.