Dios-Lead (Paired with ALB) Dungeon Farming

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by rawrzcookie, Jan 3, 2017.

1. rawrzcookie

rawrzcookie New Member

For those who are unfortunate enough to never be able to roll a Liu Bei like me, I would like to compile a small list of dungeons that I have created a Dios-lead guide for.

Notes:
    1) If I do not have a guide for a certain dungeon, it is either because I have not created one for that dungeon yet, or I have not necessary tested it myself.
    2) The Rogue Descends that I have listed also works for coin dungeons version. Just stall for skills to be back up if you get delayed, or just stick inherits or SDR latents if you so choose to.
    3) IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT 0c, 1c, 2, 3c, ..., #c means, it means 0 combo, 1 combo, 2 combo, 3 combo, etc.... So like 10c would be 10 combo meaning you make 10 combos. 5c means you make 5 combos. 0c means you make 0 combos. yes, 0. Match exactly nothing

Disclaimers:
    1) I made these guides with the idea that P1 owns ALB and P2 leads with Dios.
    2) I honestly do not remember if +297 on the Dioses are needed, but just do so to be safe.
    3) The guides for the Rogue Descends do include Anji. I am sorry if you do not have him. Meanwhile, I will try and figure out an alternate version that does not require him.
    4) THIS IS NOT A LOW-REM GUIDE/BUILD. This is simply "for those unlucky enough to never roll a Liu Bei". So this is not a low-rem guide, but rather a dios-lead guide.

Linthia M+ (also works for coin version, just stall for skills to be up on the latent invade)
    P1: ALB(A.Ra)/Dios/Dios/Dios/Grodin
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/Anji/Armadel

F1: P1 alb(A.Ra)
    F2: P1 Dios Swipe
    F3: P2 Dios Swipe
    F4: P1 Dios Swipe
    F5: P2 Anji
    F6: P2 1c wood/light, avoid hearts
    F7: P1 Dios Swipe
    F8: P2 Dios, Armadel, Swipe
    F9: P1 Grodin, LEAD Dios Swipe

Notes:
    - P2 must use all Sub Dioses. Save Lead Dios for P1 on final floor.
    - I use Summer Armadel, but any damage enhancer works (freyja, griffin, Delgado etc..) just be careful of anybody that cuts HP (Yoruichi or A.Izanagi for example) as you can get poison skyfalls and ruin your day.
    - You can sweep the first 4 floors at full HP.
    - You can actually use Dios board change first before using Ra on floor 1. This causes F2 Cerberus to hit you for 24k instead of making jammers. But there is no point for this as, again, you can still kill at full hp and you dont need to take any "unncessary" damage that could possibly get you killed from poison skyfalls on final floor.
    - If you get heart skyfalls going into F7 (Threedia), tank a hit and pass back to correct the turn order. You need full multiplier to kill threedia
    - You can kill Linthia first form at full HP with Dios and Damage Enhance (note that this is tested with Summer Armadel and her buttload of green OE)
    - Do not worry about heart skyfalls when going into Linthia Final Form. You will get Awoken Bound and Grodin will clear it. Because of Dios's Multiboost Awakening, after Grodin clears the awoken bound, you will have Dios full multiplier.
    - Ra inherit on ALB is not necessary. If ALB has no inherit, then P2 will have to start instead:
    F1: P2 ALB match row
    F3 - F9 continue like normal
    - If P2 doesn't have Anji, P1 can bring Balboa or someone that breaks defense (just not anji.. if P1 has anji, may as well just swap teams)
    P1: ALB(A.Ra)/Dios/Dios/Balboa/Grodin
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/Dios/Armadel

F1: P2 alb(A.Ra)
    F2: P2 Dios Swipe
    F3: P1 Dios Swipe
    F4: P2 Dios Swipe
    F5: P1 Balboa Match wood
    F6: P2 Match wood or light, avoid hearts
    F7: P1 Dios Swipe
    F9: P1 Grodin, LEAD Dios Swipe

Zaerog Infinity M+ (Z8) (Also works for coin dungeon, just stall on latent tamas for skills)
    P1: ALB(A.Ra)/Dios/Dios/Dios/Honjo
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/Dios/Anji

F1: P2 Dios Swipe
    F2: P1 ALB(A.Ra)
    F5: P1 Dios Swipe
    F6: P2 Anji
    F7: P2 Dios Swipe
    F8: P1 mass attack
    F9: P2 Dios Swipe
    F10: P1 Honjo
    F11: P1 0c > P2 Pass > P1 Dios Swipe

Notes:
    - On F9, if at full HP: P2 0c > P1 Pass > P2 Dios Swipe
    - On F11, if at full HP: P1 0c > P2 0c > P1 Dios Swipe (if Z8 ends up making poison orbs instead of hitting you, just clear ALL poison orbs or else you ded)
    - Anji is there because he both voids defense that carries over AND nukes F6, in 1 active.
    - It's better if Honjo is not evolved to avoid accidental dark skyfall troll on F3 Shieldras.
    - Robin also works in place of Honjo. The Armored Knight Series (like Muse or Delgado) also works. (just anybody who can lazer Z8 first form and give a minimum 2-turn buff)
    - Continuing on from the Armored Knight Series, their skill up fodder also works!
    - The reason for bringing someone who both lazers AND gives a 2-turn buff is because you can't burst through Z8 final form's 75% shield, so you need to take a turn to remove his shield. His first turn skill is that he binds 2 random cards. If he binds the dios lead, you're screwed. In this case, you take someone who lazers AND gives you a 2-turn buff. If you have a buff with you, he dispels your buff instead of binding 2 random cards, allowing you kill Z8 final form safely.
    - If P1 has no Honjo Or anji and P2 can bring both, here is an alternate set-up (however it will need SDR protection from Z8 First Form):
    P1: ALB/Dios/Dios/Dios/Dios
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/Honjo/Anji

F1: P1 Dios Swipe
    F2: P2 ALB Row
    F7: P2 Dios Swipe
    F8: P1 mass attack
    F9: P2 Dios Swipe
    F10: P1 Pass > P2 Honjo
    F11: P2 0c > P1 LEAD Dios Swipe
    Speed Z8 Guide
    P1: ALB/Jize(A.Ra)/Ana Ceres(A.Ra)/Dios/Dios
    P2: Dios/Anji/Masamune(50x nuke)/DIos/Tengu(Yoruichi)

F1: P1 Awoken Ra
    F2: P1 Awoken Ra
    F3: P1 ALB and match 8+ wood (Dios if coin dungeon latent invades)
    F4: P2 Dios swipe
    F5: P1 Dios swipe (Use ALB if forced to use dios on Floor 3)
    F7: P2 Nuke
    F8: P2 Yoruichi
    F9: P2 Dios swipe
    F10: P1 Dios + Jize
    F11: P1 swipe

Notes:
    - This setup is compatible with the Coin Dungeon version.
    - No killer latents are required.
    - IF P2 leading with Dios and latent invades on floor 3, make sure that P1 uses the sub dios instead. P1 will then use Liu Bei on floor 5.
    - P2 Inherits are simple(The mandatory ones are Anji AND Yoruichi), however the BASE subs - Majority of them should be WOOD. This makes it easier for P2 to kill the Fire Pirate Dragon with a single swipe(like how it's shown in the video). Alternatively use dragon killer like Astaroth. Make sure you cover enough skill boost to support both sides by turn 1.
    - Mito or G/L Parvati can replace Ana Ceres. One of these three are REQUIRED.
    - Jize/Mandrake must be used. You can build around using something like Robin/Minerva, but that demands for haste, meaning you lose value on a Dios push-button skill.
    - 297 the hell out of everything.
    - The lead combination can be ALB x ALB or ALB x Dios vice versa. You cannot use Dios x Dios.
    -

Scarlet M+ (Tested, it works, but still Jank AF)
    P1: ALB/Dios/Dios/Dios/Poison
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/A.Izanagi/Armadel

F1: P2 A.Iza 0c > P1 Dios Swipe
    F4: P2 0c > P1 ALB row and kill (if you can match 8-connected orbs in that row, do so)
    F5: P2 Pass > P1 Poison 0c or 1c
    F6: P2 LEAD Dios Swipe
    F7: P1 0c > P2 ping > P1 Dios Swipe (with sdr protection)

Notes:
    - If you heal on F1 leading into F2, you can:
    F3: P1 pass > P2 0c > continue as normal
    - I know that leading into F4, Kraken will bind all green cards. The guide I made takes that into account and is meant to clear those binds as well.
    - P1 MUST HAVE SDR PROTECTION ON AT LEAST 1 DIOS. This one Dios will be the last Dios used (on F7). This could either be through 2 SDR latents, or any inherits.
    - I do not know if using another enhance other than Armadel works because this has not been tested, but it should.
    - YOU NEED 31584 HP TO TANK DQ HERA if it spawns. For most cases, Popping ALB on Kraken floor will heal you up enough, but in the case of little +eggs, it may not be enough.
    - If you end up healing to full and encounter Hera-Ur instead of DQ Hera, you can do the following: P2 0c > P1 Pass > P2 LEAD Dios Swipe
    - Latent Tama Invade (coin version) actually screws you over unless you have god-like rng and can actually heal up from it.

Nordis M+
    P1: ALB/Dios/Dios/Dios/Griffin(Australis)
    P2: Dios/Carat/Leeza/Beach Gronia/Anji

F1: P1 ALB Sweep
    F2: P2 1c > P1 Australis Swipe
    F3: P2 Leeza Row
    F4: P1 Dios Sweep
    F5: P2 Gronia Sweep
    F6: P1 Dios Swipe
    F7: P2 Anji, match colors (preferably green)
    F8: P1 match colors
    F9: P2 Leeza+ALB kill *
    F10: P1 Griffin Dios Swipe**
    F11: P2 Carat Dios Swipe

Notes:
    - To my knowledge, Leeza and Beach Gronia is a must. Leeza because of short CD and dragon killer to help with damage and Gronia for 2 turn haste to be able to use Leeza and ALB again on F9.
    - Beach Gronia could possibly be replaced with Xmas Sonia, although it's probably recommended that you inherit onto Tengu for on-color attribute.
    - Carat can be Carat's skill up fodder (I use Carat's skill up fodder)
    - Australis can be Awoken Artemis, but if you bring Awoken Artemis, you must pop Dios F2, then Artemis on F4.
    - Anji must not have many plusses in ATK. you must not nuke F7 as you need to match on that turn to charge ALB's active.
    - Anji can (but isn't really recommended to) be any dark card that voids defense. This could possibly be like, R/D Shiva, Lilith Kuromi, Shadow Lord, or even something like Balboa inherited onto G/D Tengu. But if you do this, you must ensure that you can actually kill the super kings in that 1 turn.
    - * If you're at full HP, P2 can Pass, then P1 0c
    - ** If you have less than 18239 health, P1 must not kill this floor. Pass to P2.

Gainaut M+
    A user by the name of aFireBlaze has a double Dios-lead guide for this dungeon. However, it requires Sanosuke who does both a health cut and a damage void.

P1: Dios/Dios/Dios/Griffin(Sanosuke)/Anji
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/Grodin/Enhance

F1: P1 Griffin(Sanosuke), match 5 or more wood orbs, row if possible.
    F4: P2 Match 3 wood or lights
    F5: P1 Dios, Anji, Swipe
    F6: P2 Match 5 or more wood orbs.
    F7: P1 mass attack
    F8: P2 Grodin, Dios Swipe
    F9: P1 Dios, Griffin, Swipe
    F10: P2 Dios, Enhance, Swipe

Notes:
    - First few floors could be rng screwed in either heart skyfalls or not enough orbs to sweep F1.
    - Sanosuke is a must because of his health cut and damage void in one active.
    - On F5 (Fortoytops), if at full HP: P1 0c > P2 0c > continue as normal.
    - On F5, Anji is used here as his damage void will carry over.
    - P1 Enhance could be any enhance. Parvati, Freyja, Carat, Cameo, Armadel, Griffin, etc...
    - This was totally not stolen from aFireBlaze Kappa

Volsung M+
    P1: ALB/Dios/Dios/Balboa/(Poison Or Delay)
    P2: Dios/Leeza/Raph/Anji/Tengu(Beach Gronia)

F1: P1 ALB Match Row*
    F2: P2 0c or 1c > P1 Balboa match something
    F3: P2 Leeza Match row* and combos
    F4: P1 Dios
    F5: P2 Raph Gronia
    F6: P1 Dios
    F7: P2 Anji, Match
    F8: P1 Match
    F9: P2 Leeza Pass > P1 row* and match combos (if extra wood, match together for full multiplier)
    F10: P2 ALB 5c
    F11: P1 Poison/Delay, Dios Swipe (> P2 Ping if delay)

Notes:
    - You need 100% SBR (unless you want RNG to ruin your day). In my case, Leeza had 1, Raph had 1, Tengu had 1, Balboa had 1, and the delay had 1.
    - Sad to say that Balboa is almost necessary for P1, Leeza and Beach Gronia is necessary for P2. Reason being is that Balboa defense breaks for F2 and also has a God Killer for Hera-Is on F9. Beach Gronia is a must because of her 2-turn haste (xmas Ronia should work as well), which allows you to use Leeza (and ALB) twice in the dungeon. Leeza is also for F3 and also F10 as both are dragon typing, and also F5 which is attacker typing (and fire attribute)
    - Anji may NOT have over like, 50 plusses in ATK. This is to avoid 1-shotting the Super Kings so you can match to charge up ALB's skill and also keep turn order.
    - Anji CAN be replaced by anyone who voids defense, but make sure you can deal 82955 damage to both Super Kings.
    - P1 can bring either Poison or Delay as long as you can cover 100% SBR. Poison tends to be better (like lilith cuz she has an SBR), but delay like Awoken Sun Quan works as well.
    - Avoid matching hearts at every point in the dungeon to reduce skyfall heart trolls and also keep a large enough buffer zone in case it does happen after F5's 99% gravity.
    - Just to re-iterate; ALB, Dioses, Balboa, Leeza, Raph, and Beach Gronia (or xmas Ronia) are a sadly a must have. The only "freedom" you might have is your poison or delay, and anji (which even then, anji is much better overall)
    - * for anywhere that says to match row, if you have enough orbs to match 8+ connected wood orbs in a row for full multiplier, do so.
    - I brought Tengu with Beach Gronia inherit for the additional skill boosts and SBR (which gronia does not have)

Myr -- Both Difficulties
    aFireBlaze has a great guide on a double Dios-lead for Myr Descended for both difficulties. Check it out here!
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...s-dios-farms-myr-mythical-legend-guide.96662/

SDR (Special Descended Rush)
    P1: ALB(A.Yomi)/Dios/Dios/Dios/Grodin
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/Tengu(Rodin)/Leeza(Artemis)

F1: P1 0c > P2 Dios Swipe
    F3: P2 Rodin, Artemis Match and Kill
    F4: P1 Grodin, Dios Swipe
    F5: P2 Dios, A.Yomi, Swipe
    F6: P1 0c > P2 Dios Swipe

Notes:
    - If running for SDR Latent Tama invades, ALL LEADS AND SUBS NEEDS SDR PROTECTION VIA INHERIT OR SDR.
    - Artemis can be Australis
    - Reason for both Artemis and Australis is to overwrite Volsung's water and fire skyfall buff so you wont get so many locked orbs
    - Rodin can be the Tamazo X Red Odin
    - Leeza can ideally be any low CD wood dragon killer, like Parvati for example. (as long as the inherit can come up in-time)
    - Hypermax, or near hypermax, on Dioses are pretty much a necessity.
    - P1 and P2 can swap subs and swap turn order.
    - For the one starting the dungeon, be sure not to have any dark subs (even dark sub ATT) as Nordis will bind all dark subs.
    - If you end up healing to full from heart skyfalls, here's what you can do:
    F1 - Nordis: You get hit for a preemptive, no need to worry about this.
    F2 - Scarlet: P1 0c > P2 pass > continue as normal.
    F3 - Volsung: Proceed normally. Just be sure to combo harder to hit harder.
    F4 - Linthia: Proceed normally. Just be sure to actually pop Grodin.
    F5 - Gainaut: Just take a hit and revert turn order via passing.
    F6 - Z8: P1 match whatever poisons are on board. Otherwise, tank hit then Dios.
    - If an SDR Latent does invade, just continue as normal.

Ultimate God Rush Mythical
    P1: ALB/Dios/Dios/Dios/Enhance
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/Vaan/flex

F1: P2 Dios Swipe
    F2: P1 Dios Enhance Swipe
    F3: P2 Dios Swipe
    F4: P1 Dios Swipe
    F5: P2 Dios-Vaan 6c
    F6: P1 0c > P2 pass > P1 Dios Swipe

Notes:
    - Flex could literally be an empty slot if you so choose to, but just bring a green card just in case.
    - Please at least 46381 HP. This is to survive all preemptive hits. F3 Dios preemptive hits for 31112 and F4 Beelzebub preemptive hits for 15268. (31112+15268=46380)
    - A Damage enhancer for F2 Athena is strongly recommended. However, using an +297 Ace Bastet with God-Killer awakening works over a damage enhance. If this is this case, simply Dios-Swipe F2.
    - Kaoru or Chad (Sado) can replace Vaan.
    - Vaan's sword also works.

Ultimate Devil Rush M+
    I will include 2 builds: 1 with ALB x Dios, 1 with Dios x Dios
    P1: ALB(enhance)/Dios/Dios/Dios/Wind Keeper
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/enhance/flex

F1: P1 0c > P2 Dios
    F2: P1 Wind Keeper, Dios
    F3: P2 Dios
    F4: P1 Dios
    F5: P2 Enhance, Dios
    F6: P1 Dios, ALB(Enhance)

Notes:
    - Wind Keeper is Awoken/Revo Ceres's skill up fodder. He is here just to clear binds and also heal you up by just enough to tank both Satan and Beelzebub should you get hit by Vampire's 99% gravity.
    - Enhance could be something like Awoken Freyja, Delgado, Carat, Cameo, Muse, or their skill up fodder.... Also Armadel, Griffin, or even Devil killers
    - Flex could be anything, but i would recommend Dark Fenrir and pop it on F1 before popping Dios. This is to overwrite the poison skyfall that may screw you over.
    - After F2 healing, you will need 13147 HP to tank both Satan and Beelzebub. If Wind Keeper's active does not heal enough, pop ALB's active to heal up a bit more if needed.
    - You will not have any enhanced orbs on F5 because of the poison orbs Beelzebub makes. Do note that plusses may be necessary due to no enhanced orbs, but a damage enhance active *should* suffice.
    Courtesy to aFireBlaze:
    P1: Dios/Tengu(Fenrir)/Heracles/Dios/Dios
    P2: Dios/Blue Gadget/Dios/Dios/Wind Keeper

F1: P1 Fenrir, Heracles, Dios
    F2: P2 Wind Keeper, Dios
    F3: P1 Dios
    F4: P2 Dios
    F5: P1 Dios
    F6: P2 Carat, Dios

Notes:
    - Fenrir is only there to overwrite the poison skyfall. It's not necessary (i personally did it without fenrir and it's fine), but it just helps in the case of troll poison skyfalls.
    - Wind Keeper is Awoken/Revo Ceres's skill up fodder. He is here just to clear binds and also heal you up by just enough to tank both Satan and Beelzebub should you get hit by Vampire's 99% gravity.
    - After F2 healing, you will need 13147 HP to tank both Satan and Beelzebub. If Wind Keeper's active does not heal enough, pop ALB's active to heal up a bit more if needed.
    - Max Levels and +297 on Dioses are necessary, especially for the player killing Beelzebub. My personal Dioses are not max leveled and i actually did not do enough damage to kill Beelzebub due to no enhanced orbs. I had to inherit a damage enhance on my Tengu.
    - Heracles is there for the health cut to reach Dioses's max multiplier. You can get away with using Goemon or Noah, Arthur, Sanosuke, Awoken Izanagi for a health cut, but do note that you might lose out on damage, especially for Beelzebub.
    - Blue Gadget is Carat's skill up fodder.
    Extra Notes: If you rolled a Mito from the Heroine REM, she's a great card to use for this dungeon. Not only does she help heal HP and clear 3 turns of binds, but she also provides 2 Devil Killers, making this entire dungeon a breeze.

Mion Descended (both difficulties) (untested, but works in theory)
    P1: ALB(ra)/Dios/Dios/Dios/Summer.Chester(Vaan)
    P2: Dios/Dios/Dios/Dios/Tengu(Vaan)

F1: P1 Dios Swipe
    F2: P2 Dios-Vaan 6c
    F6: P2 Dios Swipe > P1 ping
    F7: P2 0c > P1 Ra, Dios-Vaan 6c

Notes:
    - You are susceptible with heart skyfalls. Be cautious of this.
    - Vaan can be replaced with Kaoru or Chad
    - Ra inherit can be any inherit that increases orb movement time or CTW active
    - Vaan inherit can be inherited onto any base that gives you 100% SBR (although options are limited) In this example, Summer Chester has 4 SBR and Tengu has 1 SBR. Do remember that Vaan has to be up in time for F2 and F7 for P2 and P1 respectively.
    - Did I also mention that this was untested? Yeah, dont blame me if you die :p

Kuramitsuha (both difficulties)
    P1: Dios/Dios/Dios/Grodin/Carat
    P2: Dios/Dios/Vaan/AnaValk/Raph

F1: P1 1c > P2 LEAD Dios-Vaan 5c
    F2: P1 Grodin 1c > P2 0c > P1 1c > P2 LEAD Dios swipe
    F4: P2 Raph, AnaValk Swipe
    F5: P1 Dios, Carat, Swipe
    F6: P2 Dios Swipe

Notes:
    - Carat can be Carat's skill up fodder, or Delgado, Muse, Durga, or Cameo, or Cameo's skill up fodder.
    - Carat, Carat's Skill up fodder, Cameo, or Cameo's skill up fodder DO NOT need to be max skilled. If this is the case, P1 MUST 1c every turn in order for their skill too be up in time for F5. However, if they are max skilled, then you can 0c on F2.
    - Vaan can be Myr, Chad, or Kaoru. If Using Myr, Grodin replaced with Tengu.
    - If Tengu is brought, 1c on every floor is not necessary (although healing on F2 Yomi may be necessary)
    - Have at least 15 skill boosts to ensure that P2 will have 1 Dios up in time on F1.
    - P2 must use both lead Dioses so as to not get delayed by Kura on F6. If Dios has SDR or Inherit, then it is ok.

Ras Descended (both difficulties)
    P1: ALB(Ra)/Dios/Dios/Dios/Dios
    P2: Dios/Tengu(Grodin)/Raph/Freyja/Tengu(Gronia)

F1: P2 Dios > P1 ALB(ra)
    F2: P1 Match Row (with 8+ connected orbs) and extra combos
    F3: P2 0c > P1 Dios Swipe (might not need 0c if can kill at full damage)
    F4: P2 0c > P1 Dios Swipe
    F5: P2 Raph Freyja Gronia Match
    F6: P1 pass > P2 0c > P1 Dios (if dios-lead bound, P2 will Grodin THEN 0c)
    F7: P2 Pass > P1 Dios Swipe

Notes:
    - I made this team with the current cards and inherits I have in my own monster box. Feel free to mix and match as long as the actives and SBR awakenings are still there.
    - This team would be fully Skill Bind immune with 2 SBR from Tengus, 1 from Raph, 2 from Freyja.
    - Gronia can be anybody who floods board with wood orbs. A wood heart breaker would probably be best.
    - Double Tengu isn't necessary; it was just an example. You can bring them straight to the team, or inherit on someone else. Just make sure you have Grodin or an orb maker, still have 100% SBR protection, and also have the skill up by the time you need to use it.
    - On F6, P1 doesn't need to pass if P2 brought a high damage enhancer. Freyja's 2x buff is not enough and you might need to use Yoruichi, Delgado, or even Carat. The enhance is just to make it faster and burst through Grodin's shield. Otherwise, it's safer to just do as mentioned to remove his shield and then burst him.
    - You should be able to use Carat or any other damage enhancers as long as you can get 100% SBR.
    - The team I (plan to) use as P2 is:
    P2: Dios/Tengu(Gronia)/Raph/Freyja/Halraune(Grodin)

Titania (Both Difficulties)
    P1: Dios or ALB(8 combo maker)/Goemon/Dios/Tengu(Raphael)/Dios
    P2: Dios/Tengu(2-turn Delay)/Dios/SBR stat stick(Fenrir)/Dios

F1: P1 Goemon
    F2: P1 Zeus-Dios swipe
    F3: P2 2-turn delay if Fire sprite shows up. If not do not use delay and just Zeus-Dios swipe
    F4: P1 Raphael + Zeus-Dios(or green heartbreaker)
    F5: P2 Zeus-Dios + fenrir for any odin that shows up. with fenrir you can get rid of any locked darks or create a 4 combo board to kill Rodin.
    F6: P1 Zeus-Dios + Sado, make 8 combo. Watch out for locked water orbs if you failed to clear them.

Khepri Descended
    For this dungeon, I will provide 3 guides: Fujin-less ALB x Dios, Fujin-less Dios x Dios, and Dios x Dios with Fujin.

P1: Dios/Dios/Avalon Drake/A.Ra/Goemon
    P2: ALB/Dios/Dios/Perseus/Myr

F1: P1 Avalon Drake
    F2: P2 Perseus, match 8+ row
    F3: P1 Goemon, A.Ra
    F4: P1 ALB, Match 8+ row
    F5: P2 Dios
    F6: P1 Dios
    F7: P2 Dios, Myr, 5c
    F8: P1 Heal, clear for OE > P2 clear for OE > P1 clear for OE > P2 Dios

Notes:
    - Avalon Drake and Perseus aren't necessary. They are there to fill in for SBR. You already have 2 total (1 from myr and 1 from Ra), so you will need 3 more. Alternatives could be Spica, Tengu, Leeza, Artemis, or replace a Dios with someone that brings SBR. Just be sure you have 100% total and the necessary amount of skill boosts.
    - on F7, locked mortal poisons could leave you with 4-7 hearts. In each case, make these board:

4-Hearts: http://pad.dawnglare.com/?s=aXEeGs0
    5-Hearts: http://pad.dawnglare.com/?s=VIwz2r0
    6-Hearts: http://pad.dawnglare.com/?s=9Uhdh40
    7-Hearts: http://pad.dawnglare.com/?s=zmb7XI0

P1: Dios/Dios/Myr/Goukami/Chester(orb maker)
    P2: Dios/Diaochan(orb maker)/Dios/Dios/Tengu(Muse)

F1: P1 Chester(orb maker)
    F2: P2 Diaochan (orb maker)
    F3: P1 Goukami, split fire row into 2c
    F4: P2 Dios
    F5: P1 Dios
    F6: P2 Diaochan, Dios
    F7: P1 Dios, Myr 5c
    F8: P2 0c > P1 0c > P2 Muse, 0c > P1 Dios

Notes:
    - Chester is the Red Chester. Please have it fully awoken and ideally hypermaxed. It's killer is important for the green shieldra.
    - Goukami is from Ace or Ana Collab Descended. Its active is Lazer + Fire Row Maker.
    - Orb makers can be Australis, Leeza, Artemis, Gronia, Avalon Drake, etc...
    - Muse can be Awoken Yomi, Yoruichi, Freyja, Carat, Cameo, or any big 2+ turn enhances
    - For Sphinx, make this 5c board: http://pad.dawnglare.com/?s=bM89HV0
    - If you have Ma Chao or Gan Ning, you can use them instead. However, instead of inheriting an active on top of them, you would instead use a Dios on F2 and then use Ma Chao or Gan Ning on F6 (so your team would look something like: Dios/Dios/Dios/MaChao/Tengu(muse), for example)

Stay Tuned
    I will eventually add more dungeon guides, but this is what I have so far. Best of luck! :D

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    David@PF, ronmoho, ainvar and 7 others like this.
  2. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze Triggered People are what feeds me treats :^)

User ID:
    :MingRen:
  3. LightFangX

LightFangX ♡ Choco Parvati ♡

User ID:
    329,242,285 (Light@PF), 368,973,395 (Light2)
    What's that? I never heard of that monster before

Scarylarry and aFireBlaze like this.
  4. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    Little known trick to Linthia...

Dios turn 1 THEN A Ra if you have over 32k HP with your team. You'll take a 24k hit or so which gets you into the zone and Cerberus won't make jammers. Then you can just swipe and be at full multiplier. You'll gain enough HP with levels that you'll be safe from preemptives.

5. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Dios is my preferred lead for STTD. In discord I usually request ALB leads for a
    Dios / Arthur / Vritra x3 (or skill up mat) / ALB push button team since it's really rare to find others with Dios up.

One for noting, but perhaps not in the exact vein of what you were going for with your OP.

6. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

Why not just do a goemon button team?

7. grinder

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Goemon works too, but it's easier finding an ALB pairing than Goemon one. My non-scientific estimate is like 10:1 for ALB to Goemon on Discord

8. aFireBlaze

User ID:
    What discord? If you go to the main PAD discord(where reddit usually is), you will have no trouble finding those who are looking for goemon. Put in your ID and find a player in the room within 5 seconds usually.

9. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

Yeah, I usually find a 2:1 ratio at most of ALB:Goemon. And there are so many people looking for SSTD that it's still a big amount. Not to mention you can go on #lf_guerilla_partners in which it's mostly goe

10. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Dios feels faster to me in all honesty. Arthur is all you need for burst, basically is your enhance version in the farmable goemon - betelgeuse build.
    Fill the rest with none-overwriting actives like rodin, rodin tamazou, grimmjow, zeromus, and you one hit the demons crazy fast with two leads as opposed to 3+ with goemon betel, and more if you run vritras and rodins.

11. rawrzcookie

rawrzcookie New Member

I do know about this, but there's really no point in taking extra damage when you can still kill all floors (except threedia) at full HP. besides, assuming you get no heart skyfalls, taking that "unncessary" damage from Cerberus can possibly screw you over if you happen to get poison skyfalls on Linthia final form.. so yeah, no point in taking any "extra" damage if you can still sweep at full HP :)

after all, i did include in my notes: "you can kill the first 4 floors at full HP", but i'll go ahead and add that in

12. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    Depending on team setup tho and plus eggs you can also be sure of killing with multiplier. I also run Dios/Dios leads as my alt and most of the people I coop with don't have ALB. If you're popping Grodin on Linthia final form I usually end up at about 35k HP with my team so I can survive some skyfall, even without hearts.

13. grinder

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, I like the Dios version. It may be a touch faster, but I'm not sure.

I could run Goe, but I have this one and it works really well. The other benefit I've found is that I can join an ALB posted room and take it after the first turn quickly. Probably the same for Goe too, though.

14. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

In Gainaut team, can you use anything beside Griffin?(it's the rider 2.0 guy right?)

15. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    Griffin isn't the Rider 2.0 generally. It's the farmable UEVO of the mythical beasts (phoenix, cerb...). It's used as a base for inheritance as it has a 3CD base skill to enhance all wood orbs. You can use it's inherited skill and then have it back up for the boss. If you are wood farming I recommend making one.

ronmoho likes this.
  16. rawrzcookie

rawrzcookie New Member

As RageSedai said, Griffin is not the Rider 2.0 series. Griffin is part of the mythical beasts series (Monster ID. 1212). To my knowledge, Griffin is used because of it's super low CD (3 turns) so it enables you to use the inherited skill (Sanosuke) on floor 1, and enable you to use Griffin's base skill on F9. I would like to say that you can use any other base card, so long as you are able to use Sanosuke on floor 1 and also the base enhance skill on floor 9.

ronmoho and aFireBlaze like this.
  17. aFireBlaze

User ID:
    Yes, you can use something else like Green Grimoire or any enhancer with 5 cooldown or shorter.

Here's the link to the video.

ronmoho likes this.
  18. rawrzcookie

rawrzcookie New Member

LMAO. thanks. forums wouldn't let me post links cuz of my likes to post ratio Kappa

19. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

Thanks for the answer guys. What a relief that I can use Armadel, I definitely don't want to skill up Griffin lol.

20. rawrzcookie

rawrzcookie New Member

UPDATED: Made one for Nordis M+