DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Joshsp1985

Joshsp1985 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    To be fair there are super whales in every region

Marioman95, RageSedai and nickjr like this.
  2. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
  3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I was wondering if someone was gonna bring this up. She is frickkn crazy. Definitely has strong value as a sub now. Wonder how the uvo for her will work especially since we've been getting splits lately. Balanced red is shit except for latent killers. Doesn't add anything that wasn't already a devil or a god. Attacker type would have been so much better imo but I think that's just cause I have XLB. Honestly wish she got another te instead of the 3rd row. She has shit tons of damage the biggest thing I think is combo shields but that why I like Cecil as I can just tpa stuff with combo shields but still. Dark version can use plum and yomidra now who are accessible to anyone and they can help with haste cycles. Probability can't use maniac finger badge with them both on there though. Very interesting nonetheless. Wonder what would have happened to Ariel/Verdandi/Ryunne?

Damn a lot of shit needs to be buffed.

RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  4. Marioman95

Marioman95 AKA YoshiFarmz

User ID:
    @symplecto EU
    ;)

5. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 150 hp from tanking that hit

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Balanced red? ....krishna? lol.

There needs to be constant buff waves, they're the subject of lots of conversation and keeping people busy moving things in and out of teams, and causing us to keep things we would otherwise sell, and rolling for more because "it might get buffed!"

Outside of goofing it and accidently buffing something too hard, or majorly underbuffing something *cough*lmeta*cough*, there's not a lot of downside, besides all the work, but hey, that's what people are getting paid to do, right?

They can just take some people off of the GFE creation team and put them on the balance wave team... also maybe put a few more people on pantheon research, i know giving older pantheons their alts/awakes/revos is important, but the more material you have to work with the more we want to roll for. :monster7:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  6. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

Purin is 400x now? Noice!

7. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

I saw that on puzzledragonx.com and my inner skeptic SPLODED my brain out through my ears.

It made me upset because I was going to have to roll until I got a Purin. And then I remembered I hate playing rainbow teams and I breathed a sigh of relief.

8. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I had a +297 just laying around because I wasn't sure who I wanted to Hypermax next.

Tamadrapurin is now hypermaxed.

philsov likes this.
  9. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Tue question is what to pair valkitty and Tamadrapurin with... they are hard enough to pull that I have one in my primary and the other one in my alt...

Valkitty could pair with Ana Valk, and have a bunch of Elia as subs?

Purim is better than ARa? Could pair with ARa for the guaranteed 4x. Aten seems to be a good pairing, but I don't have him either.

10. Joshsp1985

Joshsp1985 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    SO tamadrapurin is 1200x for light after he uses his active?

11. ambiguous57

User ID:
    Lightning is probably his best pairing.

She brings a board change, true damage nuke and fixes the RCV problem.

Did a little test run and I can easily heal 10k with her off a single heart match.

12. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

RCV is halved? Forget Lightning, Tifa's here.

13. ambiguous57

User ID:
    Tifa is fine too, but the RCV is probably overkill and the multiplier is lower. Gives you more room to work in the 5 color match without having to rely on board changers though.

I'm probably going to run Tamadrapurin/Lightning/Ragnarok/Tifa/A. Sakuya and pair with Lightning or something like that. Would definitely entertain the Tifa pairing though.

14. ambiguous57

User ID:
    Oh, another problem with the Tifa pairing is that, while the bigger board certainly helps, you have to consistently hit 7 light orbs in order to do any damage. Whereas Lightning needs only 5 and has better scaling even if you can't hit 5 light orbs.

I've run Lightning/Tifa quite a lot and, while it's very good, it is quite greedy for light orbs and that sometimes hurts even on a larger board.

15. beanpaul

beanpaul Active Member

Holy... Tamadrapurin is going to set damage records with that LS.

16. Marr

Marr Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Are we around the time when the Tan update could roll out here? As in, could this upcoming maintenance bring it?

17. RageSedai

RageSedai Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Too early. Also those maintenances are longer than 2 hours usually. They'll announce a version update generally.

Marr likes this.
  18. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 150 hp from tanking that hit

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    unless they reprogram, and you get an amazingly ridiculous combo... Kenshin already maxed out the game on his release.

:misc19:

19. Marr

Marr Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    *sighs and throws stones at the capacity problem of a box quickly ballooning with skill mats*

20. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

Tifa's RCV is overkill? The RCV would work out to be 2.5x, which seems like a reasonable level.

I very, very, very rarely have trouble activating Tifa's 5x multiplier with light orbs on natural (i.e. unchanged) boards. And for the times you want to limit your damage or you want to hoard light orbs, you can use fire. A 7x6 board gives you 40% more orbs to work with. Supply is rarely a problem, and I am not a Reco-esque orb-Svengali.

Tifa is "greedy" for light orbs? I strongly disagree. Her "real world" damage/orb ratio is amongst the highest in the game in my experience. She can quite often OHKO LKaliseum (no elemental bonus) with two rows (and her paltry 25x multiplier.

Damage inflation has gotten to the point now where ATK multipliers are becoming borderline irrelevant. When a 25x lead can OHKO endgame content, the power of a 2516x (E.g. Kenshin) lead becomes superfluous.

I'd happily trade half of Aizen's or Genryusai's ATK for a 1.2x HP or RCV multiplier.

I suspect you have yet to tap all of Tifa's potential. She is terribly underrated by many, many people.