DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Tifa is definitely cool. But matching 7 light AND 5 colors will take some time... I am definitely going to try it when it come out...

Anyone have good ideas about Valkitty?

2. YamaKyu

YamaKyu So much dust on my Lmeta team. I'm sorry Lmeta ;;

→ Ana spawns light on a ridiculously short CD. She's not healer though.
    → Same for Kaguyahime. And she *IS* a healer.
    With these two and 2 other short CD subs you can virtually use 1 skill/turn.
    But their stats are not good.

Maybe be Ana-Valk, or classical Valk.
    A cloud system would be great in term of damage output, same goes for Paimon but he has no rows, so ?

The good thing with this buff is you don't need to pop a skill *every turn* if you have healers in your team (healer nation ftw /o/

Seraphis would be nice (but no rows, and not healer) as a farmable option as well.

Oh, and REvo Venus of course.

These are my quick ideas

FoxtrotFool likes this.
  3. FoxtrotFool

Cloud, serephis, paimon are not healer.

I used to run Valkitty with Gunma,and I think it's still a reasonable option... but it's likely to be just another farming lead.

I like the Revo Venus idea... easier to achieve 2 light combos than Ana Valks 3 light combos.

Elia system could work, but it's really no better than Cloud system, which I can run...

So much potential... seem to be on par with the amount of power when they first came out. (4x was a really big deal when Valkitty came out). Not as good on sub selection, though.

YamaKyu likes this.
  4. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oohh... really eager to put Venus to use like this! Mecha Zeus maybe?

5. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's too bad that thread is no longer maintained on JP change backlog. If not tans, what's next?

Marr likes this.
  6. YamaKyu

YamaKyu So much dust on my Lmeta team. I'm sorry Lmeta ;;

If I refer to PadGuide's chronologically ordered monsters, Heroine REM """"""""""""""""""""could"""""""""""""""""""" reach NA/EU anytime from now.

Note that anytime can also be in 3 months, or 3 years.

Hopefully 3 months because I'm so not ready for this rn ;;

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  7. FoxtrotFool

Mech Zeus has no heart... it would be silly to bring in a Healer in... plus ADqxq lost healer designation... maybe inherit onto AVenus

8. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

FotN will be back on Mon in jp, the only thing to look forward to is YamaP random buff. But I want to ask first, what the point of Kaioh? His awakenings is very insulting for a very rare pull... And that ls... I can only see him used as an inherit with big HP boost on on-color card.

9. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Wait, they only have the buffs that have already been revealed? I thought it said more buffs would be announced soon?

I'm going to be pissed if Raoh/Kenshiro get TWO buffs in the time it takes for Yuria to get zero.

10. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

I think there might be a bit more but seeing there's no ls buff to Kenshiro and Raoh with today powercreep and the new questionable quality rare pull like Kaioh, I think the only hopeful buff is to hope for YamaP pulling your favorite cards.

11. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    For a couple of moment I was excited ArsNova would finally have a home on ValKitty as a light maker, but not a healer type... Gungho... get it together.

Second the thread portions about Tifa being underrated.

I tried to get hype for Purin, but I constantly remember U&Y is already a x400 lead, with a better active / better subs pool, and thus roll my eyes afresh at the value proposition of PEMs.

Knomraski and CoryAndSamantha like this.
  12. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

Pretty much all this. Sorry guys, but calling a spade a spade, this is the lamest REM buff in quite a while

Knomraski likes this.
  13. FoxtrotFool

Yes, not that impressive, but active buff of Valkitty and tamadrapurin is not to sneeze at... unlock all orbs is not bad at all, and 3x on light is better than everything other than jewel princess. (Including full board sparkle)

14. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Did people expect Hello Kitty monsters to be good?

15. FoxtrotFool

I did... since I have a few... ;)
    Valkitty was definitely good when she first came out. Purin was first unconditional 3.5x on attack (with rcv penalty, but still, completely unconditional on orb movement, active, etc). Actives were also good when it first came out... a dark orb refresh, a dark full armor break, a light delay, a green delay. The red hello kitty was good for Tengu, a light double heart maker...

nickjr likes this.
  16. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    This is the only one I have, and I did get my first Tengu clear with her, but it was still a pain. Worked out because someone put up a +297 Flame Chaser.

The best Hello Kitty buff is definitely that 2x nuke => 5x nuke.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    samuelburtt, YamaKyu and nickjr like this.
  17. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Didn't JP get announced a fresh pantheon all of whom have unlock, or am I casually misremembering. I was pretty sure it was creeping around dkali board change style, becoming uncommon rather than rare.

18. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=611

Yeah, but really it's all about that nullify damage absorb. Leads with Fujin inherited are gonna be so popular.

19. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I don't think anyone is pretending that Tamadrapurin is going to be the next face of the meta or top tier.

But going from a lowly 3.5x to 20x is pretty exciting. I mean now he's basically a better Reincarnated Ra without the stupid active requirement. Ra is not exactly top of the meta either, but he gets some mileage out of a lot of players.

Tamadrapurin will find a home as a fun pairing with Lightning/Tifa where he will be able to clear a ton of content with ease.

Oh, and while the multiplier might be the same, I would not compare him to U&Y. That guy requires freaking 9 blue orbs on a rainbow team to hit max multiplier. That's just not happening with out a lot of orb changers meaning you're going to be short on utility. The Tamadrapurin team I'm running will have plenty of room for utility.

nickjr likes this.
  20. awkward.fistbumps

awkward.fistbumps semi-retired from pad. Full stam most days

PADherder:
    link
    I guess I am the only one excited for keroplessie. This little guy is going places.