DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Are free rolls for each collab REM a thing now? Not complaining at all, just curious if it is something we can start expecting.

samuelburtt and nickjr like this.
  2. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Yep it's a thing. I've had great luck with it on JP too. Aizen, Christmas Haku, misato, NY mitsuki.

It's cool because I normally don't roll collabs much outside of a yolo anyway and now we get one for free.

awkward.fistbumps and Derpinator like this.
  3. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

When 3/4 of news from JP these days has to do with collabs, and NA doesn't have one going on.

Derpinator likes this.
  4. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

When 3/4 of news from JP these days has to do with collabs, and you don't care because you don't know 90% of those Anime.

5. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    TIL: らぶたん is not nerd enough.

samuelburtt and らぶたん like this.
  6. ChronoM

ChronoM 「天地創造」

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Anyone else annoyed Yuria wasn't buffed again?

7. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    "Annoyed" is drastically understating it.

I can't help but start to wonder if she will never get a good buff since she's in the MP Shop and therefore available to anyone.

nickjr likes this.
  8. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    I don't think any of the other "Collab" MP monsters got buffed. X-mas Ronia felt so ancient and outdated. Don't get your hopes up or hold your breath, don't wanna die waiting for a good buff for her. Then if she does get buffed you get to ride a huge wave of excitement and a little muahaha I knew all along.

nickjr likes this.
  9. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Ehhh at this point the only news Im excited for is Yomi and Amaterasus revos. If Yomi follows NY Yomi Ill be jumping for joy and I am just straight curious what they could do to help out Ama since I have a bunch of BFs that have her as my only compatible lead giving her a lot of use for low level farming.

recife likes this.
  10. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I hope yomi gets the 7 combo boost awakening. She would be great training wheels on Radra too for people who aren't confident with combos. Not sure if she will get the shield with the LS because that's pretty much exactly NYomi but at the very least will probably get an rcv multiplier at 6-7 combos or just ridiculous damage multiplier and will be compatible with Yomidrag as a split lead with god type returning.

I hope ama gets a finger to be the ultimate utility sub and at least 1400 base attack so she's not a total liability damage wise. Blue sub type would be cool as people are looking for Isis replacements on Radra but will most likely be dark or mono light because the other evos/collab versions have covered those colors already.
    Also I want them to just release blue/red Revo Isis with a bind clear awakening. Pretty sure that's what she will be with healer 3rd type. Horus got attacker, Ra physical, Anubis balanced and Bastet regained god. All just speculation but it doesn't seem too hard to predict as lots of unbindable Revos got bind clear awakenings and her getting one makes more sense than susano/Anubis.
    Some Radra players will be babies and get mad even though they don't have to evolve her. That's inevitable just rip off the band-aid.

11. ChronoM

ChronoM 「天地創造」

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also hope they will soon finish their first Revo wave and go on with regular Awokens/Super Uevos and finish their crazily overdue stuff like Satsuki and Guan Yu/Zhuge Liang ultimates. A new buff wave for farmable stuff (more old descend uevos, healer girl and starter dragon awakening buffs, list goes on) would be nice too.

12. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thank the God's!

We need a break

13. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    They should just get on with Revo healer girls. just do it already. Also please make Echidna even more extra hot. like... turbo hot.

14. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Saw on Reddit that eu didn't get Radra which means us neither....
    Fuck.
    Usually they announce maintenances a week in advance too so that probably means at least another 2 weeks.
    Fucking why? We've had Revo Ra for 3 weeks and they were released at the same time in JP. Why make the one card who arguably everyone is most waiting on most since it's apparently the best leader according to jp lag a month+ behind.
    Fuck.
    We had yomigon last mp rotation and now we have shivagon so if they are waiting for Radra to swing around then....
    Fuck...

nickjr and Bira573 like this.
  15. Marioman95

Marioman95 AKA YoshiFarmz

User ID:
    Next week

16. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

17. Iluvatar

Iluvatar No Longer IAP'ing

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Seriously what the fuck is your problem NA GH? @GungHo Guy!!! What in the actual fuck is going on?

Did the NA player base literally fuck GH's mother and make off with without alimony payments because we are sure as fuck kept in the dark and treated like shit.

18. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    Will you guys calm the fuck down, seems pretty obvious to me that
    1) They're waiting for this Oneshot to be over so everyone has access to Zeusdra
    2) They're also waiting for the MP shop rotation so everyone also has access to Radra

Wow the 2 things almost coincide what an incredible surprise that was completely unexpected

19. Marioman95

Marioman95 AKA YoshiFarmz

User ID:
    Wasn't a stream last month either. :eek:

nickjr likes this.
  20. Iluvatar

Iluvatar No Longer IAP'ing

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The one shot is such a shitty excuse to hold something back. How does even make logical sense? Let's hold something back because some people might not have the mats for it? Does the ultimate go away after the challenge or you know stay in game until the rest of time? Right, keep towing that GH flag.

nickjr likes this.