Endgame Sumire Team?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by bookwyrm, Jun 19, 2016.

1. mtb911

mtb911 Disposable Assassin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would go with Sumire - Sumire - Lakshmi - Andro - Isis. My only reservation about that team is the lack of board changer. You have Ryune but her Awoken skills are not compatible.

2. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    If you're going to build a heart-based water team, I would actually favor Revo Lakshmi over Sumire. RLak/Ryune/Andro/Andro/Sumire/RLak. RevoLak has more damage control, hits harder, is easier to combo with, and is a lot more stable since you have a massive RCV multiplier and a ton of hp (Lakshmi's subs have naturally high hp). Lakshmi can also unbind with a row of hearts and hit hard simultaneously, which is pretty useful. You'll probably want to inherit a different active on Lakshmi. If you have an Urd, she's a great option because she gives you another board changer and combos well with Andro. Alternatively, you can potentially inherit something else like a spike, a fairy tale girl (for the unbinding active), or another water/heart changer (e.g. Gabe). Of course, playing one doesn't preclude playing the other, so no reason not to build both teams :)

3. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    Thank you!

4. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    Oh thanks! I wanted sumire because her damage reductions seems ideal for late game dungeons, e.g. mech hera, or even DQ hera pre empt and it just feels safe, i play myr a lot, and i just go in all dungeons blind and it'll work