[EU] General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'EU General' started by Moetrich, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ArmYgeddon

ArmYgeddon Comeback King

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    sounds like you're trying to make too many teams if you need 70 tamadra, if you aren't going to be rolling lots and maxing your MP out soon then maybe don't do as the resident whale does.
    You should possibly pick a core of 6 cards that you should focus on maxing out first that have the most potential to carry you through the most content and then you will have the ability to play around and make new fun teams

EDIT: for example, this padherder link in your sig https://www.padherder.com/user/Hiro...,2047,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0;default,0

suggests you have tifa, 3x ilm, and saria. if you pair with a leader ilm you can just blindly swipe through a lot of content

2. Hiroshicze

Hiroshicze Active Member

Well, I wanted to make a team with Noctis as leader, which would help me with development of my Dark cards (those are my weakest cards, I'd say) and that's beneficial for a team with Aizen, too. Basically hitting 3 birds with one stone.
    Then there's me wanting to have all of my collab cards completely maxed, which is... Tamadras-consuming.
    And I should update my PADherder!

3. igneus

igneus Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I buy evo mats with MP from time to time, and i'm non iap.

*A44 likes this.
  4. symplecto

symplecto (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Staff Member

User ID:
    Agree, there was a time when I said I'd never buy evo mats with MP.

But since then MP has gotten so easy to get I find I am always on 999,999 and I just end up buying tamadras. This isn't necessarily because I've gotten more whaley (although I probably have), it's just that with all the rogues one gets more MP then you can spend, at least after you've already bought all the dragons.

Hopefully GH will come up with more compelling reasons to spend MP this year.

Marioman95 likes this.
  5. akimarru

akimarru It's okay... I know someday i'm gonna be with you.

User ID:
    EU - 744,944,247 //JP - 376,060,675
    PADherder:
    link
    i guess i'm a weirdo for being an mp shop virgin, 400K MP on EU and 400K MP on JP but i don't know what to buy. In my EU i probably should buyu radrag coz i have Ronove and Sherias, in my JP account i'm too early game to bother with MP cards.

6. Deft

Deft SR388-resident

I bought RagnarokDragon as a xmas gift to myself. first purchase in the MP-shop as I am Non-IAP. I decided to go with Ragnarok, because I like playing Rainbow-style teams (Mainly Lightning. Yuna-Sherias are WiP) I would never have the perfect subs for the other MP-dragons. So I decided to buy the perfect sub for my teams instead. :)

pabloamigo likes this.
  7. pabloamigo

pabloamigo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'm sitting on 450k at the moment. Considered buying RagDrag over Xmas but I don't really play Ronove often enough. Plum was also briefly considered for Ana Typhon a while back (for a few seconds at least). Couldn't be arsed making the A3 Minerva cheese team which meant the blue puppeteer was out too... so I guess I'll just let it accumulate some more and see what happens.

Deft likes this.
  8. Not-Sure

Not-Sure aka Quite-Sure

Holy crap. MP overflow!!
    I'm still at 180k and months away from even thinking about which MP monster I'd want to buy.

Only thing bought from the store so far are a few Skill Delay resist latents (during half-price sales).

9. Golden119

Golden119 Monsieur Gung-ho, you are spoiling us.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You too can have MP overflow. I believe you have a Liu Bei? Get ALB and at least 2 Dios. 3rd slot can be another Dios, or a bi-colour (Gonia) or double (Artemis) changer. 4th slot is almost always utility (lazer, enhance, poison, bind clear etc).

You can now swipe-farm Linthia, Scarlet and Z8 at minimum of 500MP per 25 stam. You get +eggs and good rank XP too. It's good to do when there's nothing else on, or you can dedicate your stam and really push for an MP purchase you want.

10. psilo

psilo Active Member

I think with the current power creep it's a good idea to spend MP to buy good sub instead of a good leader :)

Deft likes this.
  11. Deft

Deft SR388-resident

Exactly what I was thinking! He can only get better with future Evo!

12. Bluecheese

Bluecheese I'm in blue movies....

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes but it is SOOOOOOOOO boring!
    It makes enjoyment of the game a thing of the past.
    I did it a bit but realised it was becoming a chore rather than an enjoyable puzzle and dragon collecting game.
    :(

Deft likes this.
  13. Bluecheese

Bluecheese I'm in blue movies....

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Does anyone think we will get new year dungeon?
    I have a mitsuki I would like to skill up.

14. Not-Sure

Not-Sure aka Quite-Sure

Do these Dioses all have to be +297'd and skilled? My 1st Dios is still only at skill lvl 6, and has +16 eggs. A month or so, and mebbe will have him fully skilled.

15. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    you don't need to max skill them, you can just count how many skill boosts will be spread across the two teams then skill them so they're up on floor by floor 1, 2 and 3.

having at least one dios +297 is pretty helpful just cause plusses are generally good in rogue dungeons, but i don't think it's necessary.

Bluecheese likes this.
  16. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    I would say yes. Normally we get the NY collab + REM at the Chinese lunar new year (early/mid February).

Bluecheese likes this.
  17. Golden119

Golden119 Monsieur Gung-ho, you are spoiling us.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I won't disagree but do you lazer click through metal dragons or Tamadras and the like? This is no different apart from the prize.

Like Moyuba said you can get away with less SBs up to a point, and generally using a Dios active even unegged will overkill a floor many times over, but eventually you will find obstacles that need more power.

18. psilo

psilo Active Member

I'm also still skilling up my first Dios and hopefully the new tan skillup system makes it less painful... Now we just need to get that update... :I

19. Marioman95

Marioman95 AKA YoshiFarmz

User ID:
    Ummm... I mass Tamadra'd stuff too....
    I'm not whale o_O

Am I?

20. ArmYgeddon

ArmYgeddon Comeback King

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    you are, just lots of denial