Fail house

Discussion in 'EU General' started by Diego, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Diego

Diego Active Member

So we have a win house for achieving something awesome, or in the words of omnibon a place to spread happiness and share the joy you are having. We have the whine house to complain about GungTroll or other stuff that you want to complain about.

What we don't have is a place to share our stupid actions. Don't know if we need one, but I do feel like sharing my last Friday experience.

I'm getting ever closer to being capable for the Twinlits, Sky Prison. Last Friday I went at it (no stones);

Run 1, took dual Umisachi and Yamasachi, whiping floor 1 with a skyfall, failing round 2 due to no stallage.
    Run 2, took dual Umisachi and Yamasachi, trusting to make a big enough combo (no 25x) but failed miserably, killing only 1 lit, getting bound and died.
    Run 3, took Bastet, not max level, not max +'ed but solid enough. 12,5x combo cleared most of Floor 1 allowing me to stall. Floor 2 Lilith easy. Floor 3 Echidna, simple clear of the mythlits. Proceeded to set up the perfect manual CTW. Had 6 green orbs ready to trigger the row enhance of Bastet. Two dark combo's, Two blue, atleast one Light. Plus Yomi at the ready to get another 20x incase one or two would not be sufficient.

Final floor, started downward swipe, went over edge of screen due to a distraction, whole board messed up. Gone row enhance, gone 20x. Proceeded to fail miserably. Damn me :(

2. Moetrich

Moetrich Active Member

I failed Fire War Dragon 3 times on Legend before finally clearing it.

Team:
    Kirin Hera, Bastet, Echidna, Siegfried, Kirin

1st try: Failed on round 1 Ninjas, underestimated them and had no good orbs. Stalled instead of kiling 1-2 of them
    2nd try: Failed on Mitsume, bad board and unable to heal
    3rd try: stupid.. tried stalling for too long, died due to an ogre hitting me because I cleared too many blue orbs before

(4th try: victory :cool: )

3. akimarru

akimarru It's okay... I know someday i'm gonna be with you.

User ID:
    EU - 744,944,247 //JP - 376,060,675
    PADherder:
    link
    Wanted to rankup going at SKoG with my ronia team. Once at zeus activited ronia guess what only 9dark orbs. would've not been a fail if i wasnt cocky enough not to heal back up before going at zeus trusting my OHKO on him so died miserably and went back on waiting for stam.

4. SerhatHH

SerhatHH Member

I probably used ~4-6 Stones to refresh stamina for legendary seaway and ... yea i failed .. Many times xD.. i could just take one hit but i need to stall two turns for lilith .. guess what always 1-timer mobs D': i need to uevo my lmeta for another skill-boost T_T but then on one run i was able to stall for lilith got to the Boss , but then .. Just when i Started to move orbs: "BATTERY 20%" FCK THIS SHYT XD failed then (already took a hit to stall for lilith, couldn't take another hit -,- )

5. Tgloki

Tgloki New Member

Got drunk and spun the pink egg machine. Enough said.

6. igneus

igneus Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Entered Zeus Dios, didn't realise that the Gryphon could 1-shot my Ra by miles, and tried stalling on it XD.

7. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

This weekend I wasn't concentrating and entered the tricolour dungeon with my mono dark team. Twice.

8. Touf

Touf Active Member

Can't even count anymore the number of fails (not always deadly but close) due to :
    - getting a call while playing
    - getting the new message alert
    - getting the battery 20% warning while setting up a combo
    - entering twinlit forgetting to add lilith in the team
    - entering twinlit with the wrong lilith (the one not max skilled)
    - having my 3 years old touching the screen while I am burning neurons to set up a big combo
    - trying to play drunk
    - trying to play in the subway & being pushed by passengers
    - entering the wrong dungeon with the wrong team like my S-rank team
    - at the beginning of KoG farming when I still needed to use a baddie to kill Zeus in KoG, I forget a couple of time to activate baddie before attacking

But the fail I hate above everything else is definitely : perfectly managing my stamina to bring my next rank-up to less than 4000 xp, having planned to play pad for the upcoming hour, saving just the right amount of stam to enter a 50 stam dungeon or KOG to rank-up, failing like a noob or getting orb trolled, knowing I have to wait for at least 2 or 3 hours before being able to play again...I die a little everytime it happens :(

9. Glis

Glis Village Idiot

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Best answer so far!

As for me? It's usually not paying attention when spamming Sea-God of Heaven, and when on level 9 not quite making enough matches when both Carbuncles are synced on 1 turn. I did that again only yesterday. -.-

10. Bluecheese

Bluecheese It's gonna be a Blue Christmas without you...

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hurrah!!!
    Get those sticker girls!!!
    :heart::heart::heart:

11. Diego

Diego Active Member

Oh god, the stamina planning fail.

Need like 300 xp for level up... Fall a sleep. Wake up, enter Thursday dungeon, get like 350 xp with 50 stamina remaining...

12. fabien

fabien Zhuge hits like a truck!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This happens to me almost every week...

Sunday I planned everything to rank up on Ancient Dark, before finishing my runs on SSP, and forgot to take care of the minimum combo needed to kill the synched demons... A picture of horror was painted on my face when I saw both demons with 10% HP left. Two evil slashes later, I had to wait for two hours...

And then it is so upsetting when realize that you freed time just for that hour, and you know that two hours later you'll have to bath your baby and cook dinner, and the "jeu stupide sur ton iPad de merde" will not be tolerated.

That's life.

Also today I entered a dungeon with a L.mete attached to my Siegfried team... Fortunately, that was Gleaming Dragon, so it just took me 3 more turns than usual :)

13. Golden119

Golden119 Monsieur Gung-ho, you are spoiling us.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was close to levelling up, and there was a dungeon like Super Sapphires and Ancient Light Dragon on at the same time. I had 50 stam, so I decided to run ALD (level up) then spam Sapphires. Worst case I would lose the dungeon, and I would stone and run a couple of Sapphires, then some other dungeon to level up.

I lost, stoned for stam, then promptly forgot my plan and re-entered ALD (success, level up) for the net loss of about 70 stam :blush:

14. ChronoM

ChronoM 「天地創造」

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The level up dragon dungeon fail also happened to me pretty often with Coal-Ila, Most of the time because of leader stuns in stage 5... Such fail, much curses, so own fault. Wow. (Place dooge here)

15. claudia

claudia New Member

Failed at becoming a non IAP player and bought stones.

16. Diego

Diego Active Member

A more costly fail than losing some stamina :D

17. Touf

Touf Active Member

Ah ah ! our wives should meet ;-)

18. Tgloki

Tgloki New Member

Lol these are all awesome. I've done pretty much all of them.

Has anyone else ever done the following because i've done it a few time.
    Mindless farming of seagod of heaven, i use echidna on the carbuncles and then all my healer skills to ohko Zeus. Anyway I go through the motions smashing through all the early floors, I'm impatient and I start my orb movement before the monsters even finish appearing, half the time I don't even take any notice whats on the screen. I start my orb matching, already with my finger on the screen and moving orbs about I look up to realise I've reached the carbuncle stage and I haven't activated echidna! I can tank one hit but both are on a one turn timer, already moving orbs I frantically try and pull of an epic healer team combo with only 3 light orbs on the screen knowing full well this is about to be an epic fail!

19. fabien

fabien Zhuge hits like a truck!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Beautiful!
    A fail, in within the account of a fail.

Love this thread :D

Also, yes, Loki, it happens to me quite often, and usually I wake up when my brain tells me "you got a problem, the mobs are still here", and I painfully notice that I already was up against the carbuncles...

20. Seb

Seb Coolest Kid in the Room

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I am the worst about that. Always moving orbs before I know what I'm attacking, then frantically trying to correct.

My own fail is the inability to stall correctly. For King of the Gods I need to stall for Hera. I always get impatient and make rows when I need to snipe or match many orbs and cause skyfalls when I only needed to make one match. Just generally unable to play well enough to combo my way out of trouble, but also incapable of playing 'badly' enough to stall on trash.