Googlefu failing: Uruka x Aizen?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by Revelate, May 17, 2017.

1. Revelate

Revelate Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    While I know Uruka x Radra is the current hotness pairing, but was curious regarding Aizen as I've seen it mentioned, 7x6 is pure sex, and though the tradeoff is going well outside the standard subs (anyone that breaks stuff other than light = out of the gene pool).

Needed color coverage too, so was looking at something like A. Okuni, D. Kali, and then likely Grida for orb change L->D and/or Z8 cuz awesome and doesn't break things and/or flex? Other thoughts?

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    This legitimately sounds awful. There's absolutely no way you're going to get 1+ dark crosses while still fulfilling uruka's conditional on a 7x6 board within any reasonable timeframe, much less do it consistently.

3. Revelate

Revelate Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Well it wasn't that bad on a 7x6 board even with my limited playskills, but it wasn't any fun and more awkward than it was worth and prone to flubbing.

Scratched it anyhow, had read some theory comments on it and figured might be worth exploring but end of the day not worth time / investment on.