Help team building

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by Kim, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Kim

Kim New Member

I'm stuck at the alt technicals. Help ?

Attached Files:

2. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    Well you have MANY great subs, Kaede (I hate you), Sarasvarti (I hate you) and Gremory (don't. talk. to. me.)

So here's the thing, I've never made a sarasvarti team so i won't be much help there.

AS for Kaede, run her as your leader. Subs include Verdandi, Sylvie, Ishida, the last spot could be Ronove for more heal orbs and getting rid of poison and jammer orbs, Weejas to give you 6 heart orbs, or Odin for bind clear.

Sadly enough you don't have a Gremory team :c

Kerumi likes this.
  3. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

Did you reduce the image resolution? If no, what device are you using? 380x120 is way too small to see. D:

4. Kim

Kim New Member

I've been running with Guan Yu as lead. 8 fixed the pictures to make them larger.

Attached Files:

5. Kim

Kim New Member

Also, I suck at playing on Kade :(

6. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    Just takes some practice. Practicing match heart crosses and clearing the board.

7. Seanna

Seanna Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you'd like something else than a cross team, you could make a reasonable green row team with Balboa x Awoken Artemis. Balboa / Australis / Artemis / GD Astaroth / Phact (inherit Grodin) / friend A Artemis should work okay with 100% SBR, bind clear, and a lot of rows. The evos are easy too, and Balboa is a good investment as he's getting the split uevos later.

EDIT: Oops, I mixed up Alnair and Phact in my original post. Alnair would be better for a row team but he doesn't have SBR so you'd need Phact for 100% SBR.

Kim likes this.
  8. Kim

Kim New Member

What ideal leader would bring the subs together? I know I have a bunch of good cards but can't seem to form a team with the right balance of recovery and damage

9. Seanna

Seanna Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What's ideal depends on your playstyle and preferences. Heart crosses are awesome, but you need to be able to clear the board reasonably well so as to keep the orbs coming. Many of them are also a bit short on recovery since they depend on the shield for their effective multipliers.

Traditional tanky row teams are built to take in hits and recover, so while you need to keep clearing the board you have a lot more leeway to stall for skills without needing heart crosses. If you like leading with Guan Yu it sounds like this kind of team might be a good match for your play style. You have great row subs for green so that's why I suggested Balboa x A Artemis. It plays very similarly to the Norsebound teams (Saria x Thor, Ryune x I&I, Sylvie x Freyja) or A Lucifer, but with higher ATK multipliers (2/36/2). This kind of row team reaches 40k hp easily with only the leaders plussed and heals to full with two heart combos. With two rows + one water combo matched the team hits for 1.5-2 mil per sub, again with no plusses. It's a playstyle that doesn't make for fancy numbers on the screen, but it's reliable and consistent.

Faust and wangatang0830 like this.
  10. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I see a Sherias, it can be somewhat useful... but you'll need some time extend. (I don't remember all cards w/ TE awakenings)
    I also see Alrescha, try using her as leader if you need some damage reduction.
    You can also try Verdandi, she isn't the strongest leader you have, but will help thru alt dungeons.

11. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    Your most cohesive looking team is the balboa x awoken Artemis one seanna suggested.

You can make a decent janky ronove team with kaede, sherias roots, green wee jas and then something to cover red blue.
    If you get a rozuel or Mel from the heroine rem, if we ever get it this will be a great team.

12. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  13. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    I also agree with the Balboa suggestion. Another team to work toward, is a christmas Liu Bei team. Christmas Liu Bei's leader skill benefits attackers and you have some really good fire subs that will eventually become attackers including UUEVO Yamato, UUEVO Belial, and F/L Horus who you can also evolve into Ace Horus. These cards will all be off-type until they're evolved so this would be a longer term project. I don't recognize some of your fire subs from their pictures so you may also have another attacker, but if you don't you can put in Gadius who is an unbindable, but slightly troll-y, board changer or Echidna in the last slot. The Liu Bei team will have slightly weaker hp and RCV multipliers than the Balboa team, but it'll also hit harder and give you a different playstyle to try out (fire combos). It'll be harder to find other Christmas Liu Beis than Artemis because he's a lead from a seasonal REM, but you can post that you are looking for one in the forums if you don't run into one in-game.

Seanna likes this.
  14. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    And here I am ... just staring at those Horus in your box.
    For now you could go for a red TPA heavy horus team of:
    //you currently have this guy in your box
    //sub one - blue coverage; also gives you a shield and TPAs
    //sub two - dark coverage; bind clear active and heart breaker for more fire orbs
    //sub three - green coverage; you have few options here. Echidna for delay, Xmas Liu Bei for another orb generator and TPAs or Dino rider for posion/jammer orb changer and also TPAs
    //flex spot - take whatever you want or need. Although I would work towards an ACE horus here

But in the future you'd of course want Revo Horus as a lead and you'd want to use that dupe Horus to make ACE Horus. ACE Horus is a great sub because he covers light and has a kali (rainbow board change) active. Also has those nice time extend awakenings and TPAs. :)

Goal Team (using your current box):
    |

I've used worse Horus teams than this to clear descends and other content in the game before. I love Horus because he is very flexible as a leader so your options can only grow as you start to pull more cards from the REM.

Seanna likes this.