Help with choosing best Assists and Mentor for Team Building

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by FTBuckeye, Mar 16, 2017.

1. FTBuckeye

FTBuckeye Member

User ID:
    FTBuckeye
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, so I've been doing pretty well, making it through a lot of descendents with my Mono Red team. You can look in PadHerder for at my Mono Red team but all my other teams are old and obsolete. I've been on a mission to obtain monsters and level them up based on the ratings in padx. So right now I have 2 objectives. (1) Create a mono team of the other colors, and (2) to enhance my mono red team by using different subs/leaders and then using the assists to help enhance it. However, I need some major expertise ... again my padherder is FTBuckeye.

Right now with my mono Red, I'm having issues where a monster will bind my skills and I end up dying. This really stinks, so I think I need to address that at a minimum. I'm not sure what else I have to address to make sure my team can deal with true awesome content.

Please help. Looking for recommendations, chatting on strategy ... I think I have a good set of monsters and such and just need guidance as I think I've hit a wall with what I know.

Thanks

2. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    When you've got Minerva with luxury Ilm sub, and Ra with dkali sidekick, and CaoCao + ALB for swipe and farm, but you've hit a wall...
    Idk. It's like an embarrassment of riches going on there. So many end game capable leads. Adopt a Myr from foster care and give Apocalypse and Saria some employment.

I'll let UY and Anubis slide. They're a little hard to pilot as pure glass cannon.

A lot of options though.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  3. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Welcome to the forum. Please post questions in Q&A, not in Discussion. Also, you posted twice. I'm deleting your other thread, and moving this thread to the Q&A section.

4. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

How far have you gotten? I can throw out some suggestions, but if you're like, "I wanna beat A3," I'll be like, "Umm you need more uber advice than I can give!" But if you're earlier on, I can try to give some tips.

I did notice that your Krishna team is at 80% skill lock resist. Do you have a 100% SLR lineup you can switch to when need be? That can spare you some pain. So can being able to swap in a bind clear. Mitsuki or Little Red Riding Hood have the advantage of bringing SLR, or alternately if you inherit a bind clear onto Gadius, you can get better base stats and possibly resuse his regular active.

I also notice that you have a lovely trio of Parvati, Michael, and Astaroth, along with other good green cards. Lead with Parvati now, then try out Revo Astaroth when she arrives.

Gremory has a great rep but I've never played her. Lots of other good stuff in your box too.

5. FTBuckeye

FTBuckeye Member

User ID:
    FTBuckeye
    PADherder:
    link
    I'll upload another Mono Red team I'm using that has 100% SLR ... but I've been playing it and the team doesn't have great skills IMO ... plus the movement time is not as good as my other mono red team. I'll upload it tonight.