Help with clearing content

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by beentothefuture, Aug 10, 2015.

1. beentothefuture

beentothefuture Member

I have four teams that I use regularly, but I feel like I am still struggling with certain content (KOG is nowhere near consistent enough yet, 50-60% clear rate). I was wondering if some people could look at my teams and my PADHerder and tell me what I should be focusing on and which subs I should be using (updated my signature, so that should help). Also, suggest any other teams/leaders I might want to try. Thanks for the help!

2. pYrnna

pYrnna Bikinitron's waifu

User ID:
    pYrnna
    PADherder:
    link
    It should be easy enough with your Dark devil team as it is.
    Fight through trash, stall for skills as necessary.
    Floor 8: Tiamat can't kill you, heal up and kill without using actives.
    Floor 9: Pop friend Ronia with Lilith, kill. Use Vampire if necessary.
    Floor 10: Pop Ronia + Lu Bu, make 2 Rows. Should be enough to kill pretty easily.

beentothefuture likes this.
  3. beentothefuture

beentothefuture Member

Floor 8 is never a problem. Floor 9 has killed me a couple of times when he is on 1 turn timer, but I've never used a Lilith on it. I will from now on. I pop a Ronia and Lu Bu on boss, but sometimes that is just barely not enough. If he survives the first turn it is game over. Maybe when my Haku is max level it will work better?

Thanks for the quick reply.

4. Zexce

Zexce Frequent Player

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm surprised that your Lu Bu team can't clear KotG consistently. At this point, I have KotG on 90% Farm rate, something essential you are missing is a King Baddie. Replace Lilith with King Baddie, and your clear rate will skyrocket. (3x Devil)

Also, this might be stupid on my part but I don't think the Ronia Sub is going to help you. Replacing it with an Orb Enhancer or a Gravity will be much more useful.

Chaos Devil Dragon: Haku + Lu Bu
    Zeus: Ronia + King Baddie + Gravity/Orb Enhance/ Other Ronia if Board is bad = Easy Kill.

5. beentothefuture

beentothefuture Member

Ok, I will work on that. Also my low clear rate is partially because I only evolved Haku today. I just looked over the awoken skills I unlocked and I realized that will help my damage output a lot. I probably won't have as many problems with it going forward.

On a separate topic, are there any other teams I could try building with the monsters in my box? Maybe something for specific descends that my teams can't clear?

6. pYrnna

pYrnna Bikinitron's waifu

User ID:
    pYrnna
    PADherder:
    link
    You don't need a King Baddie when you have a Lu Bu ;P

Don't take Ronia out. Enhancing Dark orbs or Using gravity won't do anything if you don't have another way of attacking the enemy, and he doesn't have any subs to reliably produce a lot of dark orbs.

I ran some calculations with your monsters, and you should be able to clear Zeus with 10 dark orbs, provided you can create those rows. That's not too demanding, and considering that's on the low scale of RNG badness with Ronia, your clear rate should be a lot higher than 50%. Try it out though, see how it goes.

7. Zexce

Zexce Frequent Player

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    But She/He has Haku and a Ronia Friend. Both of these produce a good amount of orbs to do what you need. You don't need a King Baddie, but it does help you a lot more than Lilith skill-wise. If you get the bare minimum from a Haku skill, you should still be able to smash CDD with the Lu Bu Skill active.

In the worse scenario, you have one turn for CDD and Zeus. You can only use one board change in this scenario, having two sonia's for one Zeus isn't the best thing. Just my opinion:)

8. beentothefuture

beentothefuture Member

I just played the level and won pretty easily. Maybe my problems were solved by levelling and evolving Haku. She was in her lowest form for most of my runs. The Lilith on CDD is probably going to increase my clear rate by a lot. I don't know why I didn't do that before. I was using her and Lu Bu on Zeus, but the effects don't stack. I think I will try it for the next week or so and if I am still not satisfied with my clear rate I will look into throwing King Baddie in the mix.

pYrnna likes this.
  9. Zexce

Zexce Frequent Player

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congratulations!

In regards to other descends, I think it would be best for you to specify which descends are giving you the most trouble. Each Descend needs a bit of tweaking, and planning. Basically what I'm asking is what content are you struggling with? All you really specified was King of the God's, so we kinda turned this question into a "How to beat King of the God's".

10. beentothefuture

beentothefuture Member

OK, I have a couple for you. I have only cleared up to lv5 of the current challenge dungeons. Do I have a team that can beat any more of them? Also I have not been able to beat the mythical version of keepers/Tuesday yet. Which team would work best for that?

Also, I really appreciate all the help from both of you.

11. Zexce

Zexce Frequent Player

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I just cleared Mythical Keepers for the first time so I don't have much experience on it. But my team isn't as well developed as yours so you should clear it with no issue if you use this (This is what I used)

Lead: Ronia
    Sub: King Baddie/ Lu Bu (I use King Baddie, that .5 is a lot, but Lu bu has way better stats.)
    Sub: Hamahime (I think Hanzo works as well, Hamahime's stats are garbage so her stats being multiplied doesn't matter too much. but who knows)
    Sub: Haku (If you want, use Drawn Joker for better healing when stalling, you might not reach Hp threshold though)
    Sub: Hera
    Friend: Beelzebub, preferably hypermaxed, awakened, and fully leveled.

*Make sure team together (+ Beelzebub and his 2x HP) is more than 22k, you should have no issue with this.*

The problem with this team is that Hamahime is terrible stat-wise, but her skill is what put her in my team.

Floor 1-3 should be easy, just stall as much as you can and when it nears 25% just kill him.
    Floor 4-5 was my issue. I kept getting 6-10 combo skyfalls and it got them below 25% when they were 1 turn away and they just smashed me. Try preventing this as much as you can and stall if you need to. If you're in trouble, use Haku.
    Floor 6 is cake. Wait out his three turn dark absorb, then use Gravity- Sonia - Hamahime - Beelzebub - King Baddie

I killed him without an issue. You should have much more of an easier time, you are way more accomplished than i am.