Hi, any help would be truly great as i feel really stuck XD

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Barriboy1, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Barriboy1

Barriboy1 New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi

Been playing the game for a while now but, Im a rookie to all the in depth content of the game, also I never had an idea on building the right teams and how to properly address the game with what i have, most of my progress was with the few teams ideas I got form the web form years ago and mere luck...

Up to this point I have gathered some decent monsters (I think...) however i have no idea which I should be using and what teams to make.

I know its a lot to ask but if anyone can direct me to how to proceed correctly with what I have as i have been stuck for a while now....x_x, that would be great.

Thanks in advance, and sorry to be a bother XD

2. hirosan31

hirosan31 Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can play a thoria team, with Saria lead and a Thor friend. but for that you need to evolve sun wunkong, valk, Amaterasu...

Or you could try A.Persephone, with A.Haku.

Not top tier, but the best you can make.

3. Seanna

Seanna Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi @Barriboy1, and welcome to the forums! I have gotten a lot of great advice and people are super friendly here, so you've come to the right place. It's not a bother at all :)

You have a lot of options in your box, so I think the first order of business would be to decide which kind of playstyle appeals to you the most. Some strong options would be a light row team with Saria x A Thor, and a dark row team with A Pandora x A Pandora or A Lucifer or Oda Nobunaga. Another dark option would be color match with A Persephone, like @hirosan31 suggested.

I'd go with Saria x Thor for now, since I think you have strong subs for it. One benefit to this team would be that a lot of the same subs can transfer to Myr team later, so developing them would be good value. Saria / Apocalypse / Wukong / Amaterasu / Rei Sirius / friend A Thor, for example.

However, on the side I'd also develop your dark subs. Dark Carnival is in coins this week, and you could skill up Pandora, Haku, Akechi, Nephthys and Grape Dragon, plus pick up Chaos Dragon Knight Voice easily. Skill ups really make a difference, so it's good to grab them while you can. I'd also feed all the skill-up monsters in your box now, as it is 4x skill-ups, so eg. Cattleya and Phantom Chaser and other monsters that are meant for skill ups should be used to skill up their REM counterpart.

Marr and swintergreen like this.
  4. Barriboy1

Barriboy1 New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Whoa, thanks guys I wasn't expecting an answer so soon about my post, and i really have to thank you guys as this gives me something to basically work on, however I do have a question ,which would be the best place to grind to level up both light and dark monsters?

and again thanks for the support its great to know this community can provide support.

5. Seanna

Seanna Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd say the best option is the hourly guerrilla dungeons Gold Dragon Infestation and Metal Dragon Infestation (you can check the schedule on http://www.puzzledragonx.com/). It seems Gold and Metal each show up maybe one day per week?

Many technical dungeons also provide reasonable fodder exp, for example Mechdragons' Massive Fortress gives okay fodder exp and you can choose a level which gives the color you need. People usually farm it during days when there is a bonus chance for +eggs drops.

6. Marr

Marr Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd second the Thoria (Saria x Awoken Thor) team suggestion, it's a great mid-late game team. I used a Thoria team (still do for some things) to really break into the game and start tackling descends, weekly challenges (that give you valuable rewards), breaking through a lot of the technical dungeons that open up paths to new technical dungeons etc. It opens up so much of the game even if the (now)limited damage burst and lack of time extends for a row team place a practical ceiling on beating the very end game content. Another advantage to Thoria is that the sub pool you will have developed can be retooled into a Myr team (a farmable lead who can tackle all end game content, and is generally considered among the highest tier of leaders in PAD atm) when the time comes. It is also entirely possible that Thoria teams make a comeback into the forefront of the meta over the next year or so since Saria has yet to receive an ult evolution and Awoken Thor will probably be an eventual candidate for a reincarnated form.

My two cents on your REM strategy (remember, never roll outside Godfests) is that Three Kingdoms would be a pretty great Pantheon to focus your stones on for the next while. If you picked up DQXQ, that would be an amazing sub for Thoria and later Myr, and if you picked up Liu Bei or Cao Cao, it would open up a lot of multiplayer farming options that would totally change what you can do in the game (and how efficiently). Beyond that, rolling for value in general - especially where it overlaps with a light gala.

When it comes to understanding what you have and upping your team building focus and approach, I also highly recommend seeking out master Yoda. His advice (he often opens up for some box advice in the lead up to Godfests) is top notch. A great mind that's up on the latest and can process all the complex implications and interplay - and to the benefit of those who wish to partake, he's really generous with his time and knowledge.

Seanna likes this.
  7. Barriboy1

Barriboy1 New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey thanks guys, I actually started working on the Thoria Team as adviced, already maxed out Saria, Sun wukong, Apocalypse, and Added a Light Valkyrie , and im thinking to weather add cyber dragon shedar, and replace it later with evolve amaterasu once i get the right materials, once i got it all up ill try to upload to receive some suggestions, any way thanks atgain guys getting even more support than expected is really apreciated

Marr and Seanna like this.