Hi peeps

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kitari, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Kitari

Kitari New Member

User ID:
    Kitari
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm new to the forums, hope to learn more about the game because right now I'm just a n00b, but I think I'm slowly starting to get the hang of things. At the moment, I'm just trying to work on my team, and hopefully I'll get everything maxed soon, and then with a little luck, I might actually get my first ult down the line, but I can't even get half the materials I need right now so ugh. One of these days maybe... I guess it's just a long process.

2. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Welcome! :D

And yeah, this game takes time to really develop both your box and individual teams. But that's part of the reason I like it so much. The difficulty and variety have kept me around this long. ;)

What is your current leader?

3. Kitari

Kitari New Member

User ID:
    Kitari
    PADherder:
    link
    For now I'm using Tifa because I really like her 7x6 board, and I have Robin Hood, Artemis, Guan Yu, and Tsubaki as my current subs. Also have a Cursed Dragon, Squall, Gilgamesh, Trance Kuja, Braska's Final Aeon, Emperor of Palamecia, Gabranth, Cloud of Darkness, Shadow Lord, Ultimecia, Zeromus, and a Chaos That are for the moment just sitting in my box until I figure out what to do with them. lol I feel like that alone will keep me busy for a while, but I've been trying to level everything up more now since I'm stuck on Tower of Flare's Red Guardian stage. I pretty much just hit a wall, so I've just been trying to work on enhancements for now.