I would like to compile a list of Farmables everyone should have for new players

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Awoken Mark, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Awoken Mark

Awoken Mark Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Because farmables usually come in their lowest stage (not always) in can be hard for new people to know what to keep and what to feed. I would like a comprehensive list of all farmables that everyone should keep. Also how many and which ones go good together.

First a definition of farmable = any monster that can be dropped from a dungeon.

Keep in mind this is to help new players and I will edit the OP with suggestions as people add them. If I put them in the wrong category please tell me. If you don’t think what I put belongs here, I can move it to a list of keep, but don’t go out of your way to grab.

This is not even close to being finished, just the only ones I can remember. Please help finish it.
    Please keep it coming

*Means end game usefulness

Can be farmed in lower level technical/normal before end game: (First tier>Evolution)

Healer Girls

Naga>Echidna*

Mermaid>Siren

Dryad>Mandrake>Alraune

Angel>Archangel

Succubus>Lillith*

Heart Breakers

Vampire (Balanced, not to bed confused with pig looking thing)

Gigas*

Descended Bosses/Late Tier Technical/Normal (All have endgame usefulness because you need to be at end game to get them, anything that isn’t, isn’t worth keeping) Note: Some are also used in awoken evolutions. You may need to grab more than one so you can use one and feed the other.

Heart Breakers cont… (Decent Stats, Great AS)

Valkyrie (The Goddess Descended)

Beserk>Siegfried

Highlander> Chu Chulain

Slimes (Terrible Stats, Max Lv50, Amazing AS)

Flamie*

Bubblie*

Baddie

Woodsie

Shynee

Bosses

Goeman (The Thief Descended) (Push Button Leader, AS and LS have perfect Synergy)

Satan (Negative RCV, Good AS, Great Stats, Niche)

Athena (Good Stats, Useful Niche [5+Enhance Leaders], Unconditional Low Level Dungeon Farm Lead)

Jormungadr (Fenrir’s best friend, Awesome Rainbow Sub, Good Stats)

Hera (Good Stats, Useful AS)

Comes in every color: Dark; Hera, Red; Hera-Ur, Blue; Hera-Is, Light; Hera-Sowilo, Green; Hera-Beroc

Draggie (Look at Slimes, he is the dragon version)

Ars Paulina (Grimmoires Descended) (Decent AS, Good Stats, All Around Above Average)
    Mystic Knights (Flame, Ice, Stone, Light and Dark)
    Aamir
    Kagya-Hime
    Hel
    Zeus (Any)
    Sphinx
    Tengu
    Izanami

Legend + Awesome End Game Leads that are nearly impossible to get before end game:

Myr (Heart Cross Leader, Best Farmable Bar None)

Mech Athena (And the other mechs, please comment the rest as I don’t remember)
    Zaerog
    Gainaut
    Hanuman
    Lithnia
    Seraphis
    Sandolphen

I am not here yet so please help me compile this list. The hardest I have beat is probably Agni Mythical or Zaerog.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  2. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
  3. Fam-iel

Fam-iel Memelord

User ID:
    Mystic Knights - REM-class stats, easy to get and skill-up from their respective carnivals.
    Aamir - Farmable Dark Devil Unbinder, great RCV (Devil Teams lack this)
    Kaguya-Hime - Green Sub with REM-class stats, Skill inheritance, great stats and awakenings (2 Skill boosts, 1 time extend, 1 Row, 1 TPA. What else can you ask for? Also could be used as her own system)
    Z8: Overall, great dark sub that sees use in many dark-based teams.
    Scarlet: Awoken Cao Cao System/Yamato System/Scarlet System. Overall great fire sub
    Zeus-Dios: ALB farming, could also be used as an easy 49x Lead. Fairly easy to get.
    Hanuman: Skill Inheritance base. (4 rows)
    Linthia: Sub for Ronove. DKali board + poison. 100x Rainbow lead.
    Gainaut: See Linthia. DKali board + Jammers. 100x Rainbow lead
    Hel - 49x Poison lead
    Myr (Do we even need to go over this?)
    Orpharion/Seraphis - Pretty much light Z8, but good luck collecting all the parts O_O
    Zeus + Hera - 45% gravity
    Sandalphon - Farmable Healer damage boost
    Shutendoji - Farmable fire and dark damage boost, pretty much poor-man's freyr

tanpopo likes this.
  4. tanpopo

tanpopo nova here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sphinx -- poor man's lazer, usually REM options are better if you have them, but if you don't there's always Sphinx
    Ra Tamadra -- Similar to Sphinx, worse stats/awakenings but has a multi-target lazer
    Bane (Batman Collab) -- Same as Ra Tamadra
    King Mastering -- Farmable orb refresh
    Zhu Bajie -- Farmable orb refresh, skillups are a pain though
    Fire Mechdragon -- Used on some Goemon button teams for star den
    Tengu -- 4 skill boosts
    Dark Izanami -- Farmable shield
    War Dragon Nobunaga -- 2 SB and a multi-target nuke, can be used in conjunction with 100% defense break for button farming
    Kefka (FF Collab) -- Massive nuke, only used on cheese teams really though
    Devil Fish -- Farmable grudge strike, used in conjunction with Goemon for button farming
    Swallowtail -- Farmable poison, has SB and a shorter cooldown than Lilith
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach Collab) -- Another farmable poison, has SB and short cooldown
    Yukyuzan Anji (Kenshin Collab) -- 100% defense break + nuke in one active, great for button farming stuff like tamas/predras

5. Awoken Mark

Awoken Mark Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I edited the OP. Thanks for the additions to the list.

6. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    For really early players, you should include Enhance materials, especially kings and super kings. The kings have the same actives as the dragon knights, meaning that they unbind and break hearts. The super kings are heart-breaking dual orb changers. Really useful if you're low on orb changers in a mono-color team, especially if your maximum team cost is low because they have a team cost of 1.

7. woodyfly

woodyfly Active Member

you should add icons

8. BillyBlanks

BillyBlanks Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ishtar - she's getting an upgrade that gives her a defense void and nuke built in (like anji) on a 13 cd with 2sb, 2 tpa and dragon killer. All in an easily farmable at any time package