Late game team options

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by iDoodle, Jan 11, 2017.

1. iDoodle

iDoodle New Member

Hey everyone,
    I've gotten to the point where I'm not sure where to go. In terms of dungeons, I've cleared decent amount of descends and all techs except Legendary Snowy Valley (honestly wtf). I've mainly been using Ronia / Panda and I'm working on evoing a lot of other monsters that I have, but I'm not sure what to focus on, given that I apparently have some good leads with minimal subs. Any help is appreciated! padherder below, sorry for the clutter since I just synced it and didn't really clean

https://www.padherder.com/user/iDoo...1,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;boxatt,0

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    you have a decent krishna team, but everything is really under developed and would need evolved, levelled and skilled. something like

krishna / r/l ares (or awoken) / awoken cao cao / revo minerva / ronia / krishna would be decent.

another option is to make your izanagi into awoken izanagi and pair it with a myr.

awoken izanagi / wukong / awoken dqxq / saria / revo venus with wee jas inherited / myr would work.

again this team is really under developed if your padherder is up to date. both of these teams are WAY stronger than a ronia team though.

Faust and Seanna like this.
  3. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If he's going to go with Revo minerva, he could just pair with other minerva's or Ilm too. not the best box for it, but he could make it work.

4. iDoodle

iDoodle New Member

Thanks for all the help, and yea a lot of my R/G/B cards are underleveled because I've just been focusing on dark teams that I've had, but it looks like theyre being outclassed. The lack of key subs for certain leads isn't helping me start these teams either lol

5. Faust

Faust Active Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    I would agree when it comes to your Revo Minerva team because you lack a heart-maker. While you could put in Wukong, he doesn't benefit from a part of Revo Minerva's leader skill. But, the Izanagi team @Moyuba recommended is fantastic. And with that team, you should be able to farm Myr and eventually replace Izanagi with her. Myr is extremely popular and farmable, so it's really easy to find Myr friends and co-op partners. Revo Venus is a lot of work, so I would just start out with Wee Jas as your last sub.

6. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    Running wee jas and saria means you won't have 100% SBR, which is bad. Moogle would be a better option.