Lower case monsters...why??

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by KarmasABytch, Mar 18, 2017.

1. KarmasABytch

KarmasABytch Member

PADherder:
    link
    The little miniature, lower case monster versions of better monsters. Were they created just to make me think I got something good? Can I feed them to other monsters for the +stats? Are they useful for skill up fodder, or anything at all??

2. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Not skill ups! Do not fodder, it's a huge waist, very easy inherits, with most only having a small amount of awakenings, there easy to get ready cheaply for inherits, especially of you don't have the real monster and using someone else till u can snag one, (such as isis or yomi or pandora) you'll still have there active even if you don't have that particular card. I personally will not be rolling that machine, seems like more collector cards then anything.

KarmasABytch likes this.
  3. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The ones from the PEM and various dungeons are pretty much useless

REM chibis have some use; some can be inherited and others have nice awakenings

KarmasABytch and MegatronG like this.
  4. KarmasABytch

KarmasABytch Member

PADherder:
    link
    I think the chibi rem starts Monday...cool. Thanks for the info :)

5. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

I cannot think of a single reason why it would be better to pull in the Chibi REM than a Godfest REM. AND I'm saying that as the type of person who rolls in EVERYTHING. I'd roll a few packs on an STD REM if it was offered, but not that Chibi REM.

KarmasABytch likes this.
  6. wilk

wilk Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thank you for this useful information. I've had quite a few of those chibis at one time, but ultimately used them as fodder (I think many of them had the +9 stats). I have almost been playing for 1 year (not quite) and am starting to understand some of the various strategies involved with the game (including inheritance). Next time I pull some chibis, I will pay closer attention to what they have to offer.

KarmasABytch likes this.
  7. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Member

I would bet if you have been playing for a year, the ones you had were from the Gungho Memorial PAL machine, not this Chibi REM (were they lower cases of things like lu bu, sun quan, dqxq) that was run recently with a +bonus on all of them, and it was a great place to dump stored PAL points to get +'s out of, and those chib versions are great for skill up chances (or guarantees now with King Tans) for the cost of PAL points if that meant more to you than the +'s.

This is a REM, costing stones, which is a whole 'nuther ball park, and I certainly wouldn't spend 5 stones on a single skill up even if it was guaranteed...

KarmasABytch likes this.
  8. wilk

wilk Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That makes sense. They were definitely from a PAL machine (not sure which one though). I don't have many of those monsters in general, so I used them for the +'s last time (+9 each and it helped get 1 or 2 monsters up to +297). I agree that I would not deliberately spend stones jut to get 1 chibi.

KarmasABytch likes this.
  9. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Member

They can be useful in some situations as subs if you don't have the full version. I still use divine flowers, da qiao & xiao qiao on a version of my healer team (Awoken Ama, Crimson Echidna, Divine Law Ana (Valk), King Shynee, dqxq) when the boss has a combo limit. I replace Raphael since Raph+AnaValk makes a whole board, you can't guarantee anything other than 1x combo unless skyfall gets lucky. With dqxq I get light with green and blue left behind, so with some orb management before I fire off the skills, I can guarantee reaching the combo count needed and usually a couple light TPAs to do damage to the bosses that need 3-6 combos.... I have not been able to roll the full DQXQ on either of my 2 accounts...

KarmasABytch likes this.
  10. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Member

The Chibi REM is mainly for inheriting and to a lesser extent, no-dupe dungeons. The REM has a limited number of monsters so theoretically, it's easier to get the inherit you want. In certain cases it also allows you to inherit the skill of a farmable monster most notable being lilith (for poison) and hera (one of the strongest gravity inherits).

Note that the 4* are NOT INHERITABLE as they cannot evo into a 5* so do not meet assist requirements.