Meri vs R.Lakshmi

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by NJLegionIcedT, May 19, 2017.

1. NJLegionIcedT

NJLegionIcedT New Member

just wondering if you guys think the 11x or so multiplier differenice between the two makes meri a better option than R. Lakshmi?
    I'm running lakshmi/andro/andro/sumire/sumire
    I guess meri would have less hp but it's still around 25k with my other subs or more.
    also can anyone suggest a good blue unbindable bind clear? that's the only other trouble I'm having with that lakshmi team
    thanks

2. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    Both good. Lakshmi is kind of a thing of the past and Meridonalis is really good for farm teams.

3. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd say Meri is better than Lakshmi, she doesn't need hearts to activate and has really good RCV regardless. No skyfalls to screw you over as well. SBR and TE do prove to be a problem for Meri but you have 2 Andros, so I suppose you're covered in that department :p

As for unbindable bind clears, there's Isis (not really that good for a bind clear tbh), Rinoa, Yshtola, Water Dragon Knight, etc. All are pretty much only good as inherits though :/

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Meri is so much better. Lakshmi requires both blue and heart orbs to deal damage. Meri does more damage with only the blue orb requirement. No skyfalls is the greatest thing ever added to the game. Meri also has absurd RVC so even as good as Lakshmi's RCV is, it doesn't even matter. My teams have similar HP so that's also not much of a factor. Meri all the way although I love Lakshmi just the same.

5. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    Meri is honestly so much better, loss of heart reliance is huge and dealing 10-15M damage with a single row and being able to break 10m on high atk subs just by full activations + combo is simply amazing.

As for bind clears, there are 3 farmable blue ones: Khepri, Achtros, and another Justice. All of them are difficult or painful to obtain and/or skill up however. For REM, Isis is pretty nice but I think with 2 andros you're fine with binds, just play it safe around potential problem floors.