1. Do you play all the newest mobile games? Want to get those games for FREE?

AppInvasion.com is looking for passionate mobile gamers to be their moderators. PM NeoCHI for more details.

Moondragon Lunar DSpinas VS Loki?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Kaz, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Kaz

Kaz New Member

So i have a loki but he is no where near being evoed being level 15 at his first stage but i do have a fully evoed moon dragon. My question for you guys is which one should i invest XP in? I know Loki overall has better stats but they are not THAT much better so is it worth it?

2. windkeeper4

windkeeper4 New Member

Loki, Moondragon takes far to much to get to its ultimate form for basically the same payoff. Loki's active is also much better.

EDIT: I saw you have the ultimate form. Loki is still better.

3. Kaz

Kaz New Member

I know Loki is better over all but is it worth the 4mil XP when i Already have a bunch of gods on my team lol. and can always have a Loki friend.

4. Swagonomic

Swagonomic New Member

Sounds to me like you personally don't want to invest into Loki, so I suggest you go with what you want and invest into the Dragon.

5. Trix

Trix New Member

Duh! Loki can beat the living hell out of Lunar D'spinas :p

Kidding aside, but Loki is still better. His active skill can help you OHKO most of the bosses in mid-normal dungeons, and even in technical dungeons. I have been doing that with my beloved Loki when I use helper's Persephone's active skill afterwards. Also, he is getting a busty-evo in the next update, though not sure if there are some stat improvement upon his busty-evolution.

Lunar D'spinas is pretty much a poor man's Loki. His active skill takes 30 turns to refresh, while Loki's takes 17 turns to refresh. Morever, damage output is much greater when you employ orb changers as you use Loki's active skill.

6. Nekron

Nekron Member

I love love love my Persephone, but I would also love to have a Loki. His skill can easily wreck bosses. Oddly enough, Xirtas, you're my go-to dark friend leader.

7. YellowG

YellowG New Member

Loki is fantastic, but if dark isn't a main team for you, D'spinas works just fine since you have him already. Don't make him a priority but level him eventually.

8. Anon

Anon New Member

loki's gonna have a new evolution so I would bet on it~

9. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn Slumbering Zeus Staff Member

User ID:
    The stat improvements with the Norse God ultimate evolutions are tiny. You do get a second dark attack, albeit at 10% of your attack stat, so that's nice. I think they're mainly worth it for the graphical improvements (says the guy with Thor).

Anyway, like everyone said, Loki's better.

10. Kaz

Kaz New Member

alrighty then, dark is one of my main teams so i will invest in him once i am done with valk!

11. rod-

rod- I just want to stand on land. Staff Member

No point investing in Loki if you aren't going to see any improvement for 3m experience and the improvement you end up with is less than the improvement of putting 3m exp elsewhere. Depends on your team I guess, but if I got a Loki in unevolved form now, I'd put off adding exp to him because he wouldn't join the team until lv70 on his final Evo.

Previous Team comp matters a ton here.