1. Do you play all the newest mobile games? Want to get those games for FREE?

AppInvasion.com is looking for passionate mobile gamers to be their moderators. PM NeoCHI for more details.

Mythlits

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by 38thdoe, Mar 26, 2013.

1. 38thdoe

38thdoe New Member

Records of mythlit farming:

Friday dungeon/normal:
    10 runs/ 10 sightings/0 drops

Blazing Highway - Red Road and Red Serpent:
    1 Run/1 Sighting/0 Drops

Tower of Polar Night - Blue Guardian:
    27 runs/10 Sighting/3 Drops

Castle of Satan in the Abyss -Cursed Jewels:
    2 run/0 sightings/ 0 Drops

Castle of Satan in the Abyss - Bloody Scales over Soft Skin:
    5 run/1 sightings/ 0 Drops

Castle of Satan in the Abyss - Dragon Puppets:
    1 run/0 sightings/ 0 Drops

Castle of Satan in the Abyss - Return of the Dark King:
    1 run/0 sightings/ 0 Drops

2. tisn

tisn New Member

i got all my mythlites from technical dungeons. i feel like i have 5 some weeks and none other weeks... do you need them now? you can just focus on stocking pendragons and leveling what you have and they'll come eventually

3. kazikid

kazikid Member

Yeah, they are a pain to get and the Friday dungeon isn't dependable at all. Sometimes you get nothing, and sometime you need say a dub-topalit and all that drops is dub-mythlit. In my experience, GungHo just always trolls me. When I do tech dungeons cause I'm in desperate need of Pengdras, the game will throw a mythlit at me. Your hunting strategies are correct, but in the end it all comes down to luck.

4. Marty

Marty Active Member

You've got the right spots, just gotta hope for some luck now!

I wouldn't run Friday dungeon at all unless you needed the other -lits to evo things. Just stick to techs and Polar Night Tower for the marine gobs and you'll eventually get a few.

5. Caribuoy

Caribuoy New Member

My income of Mythlit is much greater than my income of things that require mythlit :( (need more good monsters) Got 5 chillin in teh box-- mostly from technical dungeons

6. 38thdoe

38thdoe New Member

Well as long as I'm in the right spot. It is a little overwhelming that I can't get one to drop in a week and I need 6 of them.

7. Jumaki

Jumaki New Member

Prioritise your evolutions! It can be very tempting to blow all your stam to prepare all the mats needed for _all_ your creatures, but do some math first. Will you be able to level all of them? Otherwise, just do technicals for your mythlits.

Farming friday dungeon is generally not worth it unless you're really really really desperate for that one mythlit. Even on 2x drop you can still spend 100 stam there without a mythlit drop.

8. 38thdoe

38thdoe New Member

Oh, I'm not trying to prepare for the future, I need most of these yesterday :)

I have at max level: Siren, Enchida, Amaretsu
    Not max level but I need to evolve to beat Hades, King of the Underworld and Skydragon Master: Devil Dragon.
    Less important but would make Light skydragon safer: Holy Dragon.

I think I'm going to put my first mythlits into siren, then the devil dragon, then Enchida, Amaretsu, and white ripper.

Does that sound reasonable?

9. Jumaki

Jumaki New Member

what's your main team? Take note that devil dragon/white ripper are used usually for the resists only, if you have no immediate use for them you can put them lower on the priority list.

Amaterasu is a special case, even after evolution it takes quite awhile (~lvl 70) before she gets useful, so unless you're going to run her in a team, you can drop her a little also.

10. 38thdoe

38thdoe New Member

My main "team" is mostly some combination of Blue/Green/Red ripper as leader, and then Moondragon D'spinas and Rainbow Keeper on the team. Which I was using to get through Normal/technical/special dungeons with healer helpers.

I kind of hit a wall needing the resist of the black/white rippers and a healer/Odin on a team of which I have neither. Plus no matter what team you are doing it seems like a good idea to have a high level max skill Siren. So I maxed her level. Ditto Enchida.

The only other blue and red monsters I could level up would be blue/red starter Ice golem or Kagutsuchi. So I started dumping red/blue monsters/pengdras into my white and dark and maxed Amaterasu.

11. 38thdoe

38thdoe New Member

Finally got one!!!!

12. Ta||onSS

Ta||onSS Active Member

I've decided that they have become harder to come by since the update. I used to get them far faster then I could ever use them. I would actually use them for exp I used to get them so often.

Now I'm 0 for the last 30 sightings in technical dungeons and there were many more sightings since the last time I got the drop.

13. Sederien

Sederien New Member

I got 4 on Monday through the technicals out of about 6 sightings...

14. 38thdoe

38thdoe New Member

I wish I had your luck Sederien. I wish I had your team too while I'm at it ;)

I wish I was more scientific about my weekend hunting. I'll continue to update my list. If anyone wants to record the level # runs/sightings/drops I'll include it.

15. Ta||onSS

Ta||onSS Active Member

Really? I've seen so many without getting the drop that I was almost certain they had received an adjustment. I saw a ton on Monday. but never had them drop.

To give you a sense of how many runs I made through the first three technicals, I still have 84 pengdras in my box after using up all my plants on Monday.

16. YellowG

YellowG New Member

got 2 on Monday.
    not to mention 0 evolved pengdras out of who knows how many seen... YEAHHHHH

17. Marty

Marty Active Member

I got 2 in one run on Monday, it was in the 2nd tier of techs so I would have preferred getting an evolved pendra has a rare drop instead tho =P

18. calorie

calorie moe moe kyun

User ID:
    Castle of Satan in the Abyss (stage 2) has been kind to me, got two of these suckers today. Time to finally evolve my Phoenix Knight and Echidna (if only I hadn't been lazy and ran the Keeper of Fire dungeon).

19. 38thdoe

38thdoe New Member

Do you remember out of how many runs/sightings so I can add to the data in OP?
    Either way, congrats.

20. Sederien

Sederien New Member

Well, I'm currently sitting on 7 Mythlits... 5 of which dropped in the past day while running COSITA... probably 50-60 runs total? So 1/10 average.