Need Arena 1 Noctis Partner

Discussion in 'Co-op Matchmaking' started by Paul Blank, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    As the title says. I can do it solo pretty easy pretty fast but I'm into bringing other people and helping them. I don't just wanna help people though, people with experience are allowed lol.

Besides sopdet I've never run into a problem in coop with any discord people. I could talk you through a sopdet kill though. Well hit me up if this sounds fun and could be you.

With enough practice this may be an arena 3 ready team in coop with some strategies worked out. Just gotta try.

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I'd be willing to try sometime.

3. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    What does your team look like and do you need any tips for the dungeon? For Sopdet what I like to do when she's light Is make 3 combo of sub elements or a two combo of two prong darks. Then when she's dark if you use the same strategy is fine but the light had to be a 5 orb match to not be a prong. For Parvati it's just swipe as fast as you can till the absorb goes away.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I use eschamali, Okuni, yomigon and cecil but I would probably use uuvo panda over yomigon in coop. Satsuki is great but I like okunis utility more. If I bring Hiza we can tank Kalis over 65 hit and just kill from there.
    I could probably do it solo but coop is more fun I think.

5. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    Well for the Kali I have an Indra shield inherited so I can tank the hit and easily kill. That way I don't have to worry about if I think I need Okuni in a different spot. I solo it with Noctis about once or twice a day these days so it shouldn't be too hard.

I like your lineup though. Yomigon or Panda is fine for the spot so it's whatever you feel at the time.

What time zone are you in and when's normally a good time for you? For work I'm always on call but nothing after 5 pm and I'm in central time. So any day any time after that we have very little chance of interruption.

6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I'm mid west so right now it's 1030 but I'm also good after 5.

7. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't know if you have tried it out but Noctis can pretty easily wipe out Kali through the shield. I know that I am often nervous about trying it but a board like Apoc's or Cecil's combined with Noctis' active will take her out the vast majority of the time. Just an FYI in case that shield is taking up otherwise needed space for you.

8. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    I just have the shield in case the previous floors required me to use most of my moves. I like to delay Hino and I usually use a move for Lifive or Defoud. Beelzebub needs a board change. I'm just used to siding with caution.

CloudStrife likes this.
  9. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sure if you have a nightmare scenario where you get all of the worst spawns I can see it being useful.

10. timm

timm New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd be down to go Noctis arena 1. if you can get past Sopdet, I'm in.
    I usually have to go in again and hope Sopdet isnt there.