Need teams that will get me through hardest dungeons

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by Roland of Gilead, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Roland of Gilead

Roland of Gilead New Member

Looking for teams that can consistently get me through the following types of dungeons:

Anything Legend Plus or higher

Extreme King Metal Dragon

Higher-level Descended Challenges

Annihilation-level Technical Dungeons (Machine Hera Descended, et. al.)

Ultimate/Descended Rush Dungeons

Special technical dungeons with no awoken skills, higher “Team Challenge mode” levels without the friend Leader Skill, no skyfall, limited orb move time, etc.

This doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xMU2C0bWNEPDxP285UzveEOhcVqUTGH9T5dCQw3818A) lists all my monsters of 5-star or higher rarity, sorted by stars and colors. Assume that I have (or hopefully can easily obtain) lower rarity monsters that might make valuable subs. I don't spend money on stones, so REM monsters aren't easy to come by.

Current go-to team for most dungeons:
    Sparkling Goddess of Secrets, Kali (Leader and friend leader)
    Subs: Sparkling Goddess of Secrets, Kali
    Soaring Dragon General, Sun Quran
    Nocturne Chanter, Tsukuyomi
    Crimson Lotus Mistress, Echidna

Green Team:
    Green Earth Wind Dragon Caller, Kaede
    Divine Creator of Equilibrium, Vishnu
    Brace Vanquishing Deity, Perseus
    Archangel of Annihilation, Michael
    Awoken Liu Bei
    Friend: Green Earth Wind Dragon Caller, Kaede

Red Team:
    Reincarnated Shiva
    Scarlet Sky Flame Dragon Caller, Tsubaki
    Patriot Warrior, Sanada Yukimura
    Awoken Horus
    Reincarnated Lakshmi
    Friend: Shiva or Red Dragon Caller, Sonia

I have a reincarnated Ra, but the orb matching often proves too difficult for consistent success. I've also tried a Heavenly Virtuous Goddess, Sarasvati blue team, and an Awoken Sakuya team, which have proven effective in some dungeons where my Kali team has struggled.

2. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken Liu Bei / 3x Dios / Fill last slot depending on the dungeon / ALB in coop will clear everything except Arena and Annihilation dungeons.

Consider taking a look at Ilm Minerva, @ViewtifulGene can link you his guide to A1. You have Tsubaki, one of the many strong subs in an Ilmnerva team.

Kaede is strong, but idk without dupes, and I don't even have one, so I can't tell you anymore there.

3. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Check my signature for the IlmNerva guide.

As somebody who tried his hardest to make Kaede work without the system, I will say don't bother.

4. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah you will find Kaede is a top quality sub on a lot of green teams but without 3 of her and the 4th from a friend the going can be kind of tough. I am only one short of that and I wasn't a fan. You end up really wanting full board changes to make up for it and the cool down on those is usually too long. Just Liu Bei stuff for now until you roll another great leader. Making his team will give you something to work on for a good while. Shiva can also work for you but if you are having a rough time with Ra he probably won't be a ton better since he also wants a lot of combos.

5. ainvar

ainvar Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For solo play your best bet is probably Awoken Kushinadahime. You have some solid subs, but you need to get really good at matching. Kaede and Vishnu are top subs. Buy Ragnarok Dragon as well. Get the time extend badge for solo play.

For coop there isn't much Liu Bei can't do. Yawn.

6. ainvar

ainvar Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The other thing you could do for solo play would be to obtain a Myr and save up MP to buy LGadius this summer. But that's some long-term planning right there...

Myr LGadius ADQXQ is a great core for a Myr team. Then you can fill in with worse heartmakers like Angelion or Leine or hope you draw some other key cards like Wukong, Paimon, or Apocalypse, or even build up a second Myr as a sub.

7. Roland of Gilead

Thanks for the feedback so far. I don't really play much co-op, and I can't imagine just lucking into pulling many of the additional R.E.M. monsters mentioned above anytime soon, but I'll keep plugging away.

On a side note, I just pulled a second Sun Dragon Caller, Kanna from today's Godfest. I'm considering selling her for the 50,000 MP since I don't think I'll use her. Any reason to hang onto her given my current collection?

8. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't sell her. Light kanna is amazing on myr and radragon teams, dark kanna is a solid arena 1 capable lead on her own and can make use of split pairing with both Aizen and the new yomi drag ult when it reaches us.

Even if you don't have the teams for either of these right now, you don't know what you will get in the future. Mp can be farmed and will steadily go up naturally, you might never pull a certain 6* GFE again.

Awoken Mark likes this.
  9. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I second the don't sell. She's a very rare pull with 2 versions. I can easily imagine her belonging to future teams that want TPAs and an unbindable sub.

Awoken Mark likes this.
  10. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
  11. Marioman95

Marioman95 AKA YoshiFarmz

User ID:
    Ekmd hard?
    Am I missing something?...

Good advice here so I don't think I can add anything, but for ekmd just carry a load of skill boosts and get a partner to click there way through it for you.

Not hard at all ;)

12. Roland of Gilead

Maybe it's just me, but with my LKali team OR my Kaede team I'm unable to do any damage to it. Is there a standard trick? Poison? A specific monster I could have on my team but don't?

13. ainvar

ainvar Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You just need to clear 1.5M on one sub. Kaede TPA with two green matches and heart cross should do it. Kali you'll need TPA and full activation and only 750k required.

ARa skill also kills it, as do a few turns of ROdin poison. Or defense void I guess.

Marioman95 likes this.