One-Shit Challenge 6 Resluts

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by ViewtifulGene, Jan 9, 2017.

1. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did it with aizen, cost me a stone on zeusdra because i forgot to pop the indra si on my friend on the First turn. Almost one shot Zeus dra with cross plus tpa and some skyfalls but he lived with like 10% health left, got a good haku board so i could do a pretty easy 8 combo and finish him off.

Little salty it cost me a stone, because it was such a stupid mistake but alfecca and Folklore were so annoying i just wanted it to be over.

2. Iluvatar

Iluvatar One Salty MF'er.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Not sure why I used one stone on my first attempt on Zeus Dragon as I already had one. But first time I've tackled anything of substance with Kanna on my Myr team and my paranoia to go into his damage shield cost me. First going to kill shot used Apoc and got 4 heart orbs, SUPER, so I had to stall about 10 more turns to get actives up. Then with Apoc back I used Kanna as I only had 9 orbs, so I made 2 prongs and the damage was a lot less than expected, he didn't die, used stone and killed with shine flare ring board.

3. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    When I killed it the last time around with Krishna, I just went all out on it because the elemental reduction as well as the 75% reduction on top of that means that you pretty much don't need to worry about his shield. Of course, I was YOLO about it because I was expecting to need to stone one way or another so I may as well deal as much damage as possible but ended up killing it without needing to stone at all. I believe I killed it two turns.

4. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, that's what I'll likely be doing on this next run.

The first killshot was Urd+Sanada - I would've gone over 10million/card if I had done a row-board setup. But I goofed and only got 2 red combos. The second was Verd+Yamato and I goofed again and only got 2 red combos. Very few enhanced orbs on the last board might not have pushed my damage high enough, but I'll never know now.

Maybe I should reverse the order of my killshots so the enhanced board is against the shield too...

5. Joshsp1985

Joshsp1985 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Fire Starter with Myr

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  6. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Took close to 10 tries but I zero-stoned it!

[​IMG]

7. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

One-stoned it first try with Krishna because Noah Dragon got skyfalled into a rage hit with like 30 turns left to stall.

Worth it

8. scrubbo

scrubbo Managing Events since 2016 Event Manager

User ID:
    Did it with blue myr. I did 2 stones because of screwups that were my fault. Took 3 tries to get past the first floor, though. Yeesh. Crap boards and no actives = ded.

9. Aldri

Aldri Active Member

Took me quite a few tries to clear the Fire starter version this time--getting the dragon seemed harder this time than the previous ones. There were just a lot of nasty spawns all in a row, including lots of gravity pre-empts and things that required you to use skills, like Beezlebub. But I managed to eventually clear it without using any stones. Team was Krishna(Silk inherit)/Awoken Cao Cao/Urd/Yamato/Uriel/Krishna(A. Ares inherit). That A. Ares inherit was clutch because I had to use a lot of my skills to get to Zeus Drag, but once I did I one-shot it with A. Ares/Silk.

10. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan@PG

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    ssj2jeff, PDF3, tanpopo and 4 others like this.
  11. Chirei

Chirei monmusu world order

no stones no 99 turn stall

[​IMG]

PDF3, tanpopo, David@PF and 4 others like this.
  12. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

So dumb...went in with Gremerry and died to Zeus Vulcan cause of a Jesus cross.
    Gremerry is fuckin nuts now that I got my Dantalion skilled. Even with out a skill a row, a cross and 5 combos does 6 million damage. Can't wait till that team gets 4 extra rows just slapped on it with gremerrys update. And stat inheriting will be cool too. Might not of died to fucking Vulcan other wise

I'm planning to just stall the 99 turns. Anything super crucial to that? I've never fought Noah dragon before so if anyone could explain how to beat her like they would to a kindergartener that would be cool. I assume as long as I can make a cross every turn I'll be fine? I'm willing to throw a stone or two just to get this thing over with in case I ever buy nepdra

13. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan@PG

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Under specific thresholds, she nukes you.
    Under 90%, first judgment for 44k (padx lists damage wrong).
    Under 70% was second.
    Under 50% is third + rest. You never want to drop her past this if you want to stall out damage absorb.

If she drops below a threshold, she will prioritize a judgment. Example: If you drop her from 100% => 65%, she will use First Judgment, and then Second Judgment consecutively, and then she'll loop back to her absorb skillsets.

14. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Holy shit stalling her out took forever.
    3 text boxes every turn fuck
    Anyways used a stone because I flubbed a combo on zera. Honestly don't even know how like I planned my move out and moved my stylus the exact way I wanted to but think I accidently made a diagonal somewhere and yeah. Dead.

But yeah Gremerry is neat
    http://imgur.com/D2DVcza

15. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    I had more time than energy for strategizing today, so I cleared Noah Dragon (0 stones) on the first try in the least impressive way possible.

1) Looked up strats on mantastic's page.

2) Followed the stall 99 turns for damage absorb to go away strat. It actually got a little scary a couple times when I accidentally hit the dragon pretty hard and it kept not absorbing light. Also, at the end you have to wait for the perfect setup--no light absorb and no one bound because it tries to bind LGadius.

3) Made a silly board of 17 hearts + 13 light with LGadius + DQ. Then just looked up the optimal two-row board setup for those numbers and copied it. Oh, and my Myr friend had 2.5x god attack inherited.

Time look up the board setup

StarDragon12 likes this.
  16. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    his strats are all terrible tbh and you shouldn't use them

17. nocutename

nocutename I still stink after 1100 days but I am still here.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This is the biggest bullshit stone grab I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing in this game. I have Noah dragon. How can you survive when he takes away hearts? That is crazy stupid. Sorry I even wasted an hour of my life on this. Back to clearing my few remaining dungeons so I can move on from this game. I truly love this game but dungeons like this make me question the direction of this game. Sorry but this is just a stone grab which I will not participate in.

18. Awoken Mark

Awoken Mark Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Good point, but only have 1 and use it as a Sanada combo on my Krishna team.

19. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    If there's a better source I'd love to hear it, but stalling 99 turns worked fine, even if it was dumb and not very much fun.

I kinda used his Gaia Dragon strat, but in the end it didn't really matter 'cuz I ended up stalling several turns with it sitting below 50% but refusing to do anything mean to me.

Were you running Myr with a bunch of heart-makers and making a heart cross every other turn? And was the team +'d?

20. nocutename

nocutename I still stink after 1100 days but I am still here.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes, I lasted several rounds but he kept taking away my hearts. At 75 percent reduction shield there was no way to keep up with it.