One-Shit Challenge 9 Re-Sluts, Re-Salts, an Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by ViewtifulGene, Mar 6, 2017.

1. choowy

choowy Member

User ID:
    choowy
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

I guess 7 blue orbs is too much to ask for. Thanks for nothing Ilsix.

2. Iluvatar

Iluvatar No Longer IAP'ing

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Completed on my second try
    [​IMG]
    Actually need the red tan and could use Ilsix for evo'ing other stuff.
    [​IMG]

3. yamo

yamo Active Member

Beat it on my 2nd run with bmyr team. Forgot volsung has resolve and tried to OHKO and got OHKO'ed instead..
    stoned since I didn't want to run it again...

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  4. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Uh so it's 10k MP and the drops as always? Only going to really try beating it again when rodin tamazo or grodin tamazo is back

5. choowy

choowy Member

User ID:
    choowy
    PADherder:
    link
    Not 10k MP, it's a 6th slot latent Tamadra which sells for 10k MP.

6. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Makes sense. ty

7. Vincent Flyer PPL

Vincent Flyer PPL The Last Extreme Gamer, Reincarnated Haku

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    (Who still uses Chocobo in a dungeon?)
    [​IMG]
    It hurts so good!
    Forgot to bring in an Awoken Bind clearer for Myr which is why I had to spend a few more turns than usual on second form Lithina.
    Too close to death on Ilsix.
    Grinded on the tans.
    Did a whoopsie on second form Lithina by dropping her to <90% HP causing a leader bind while Awoken Skills were disabled. I basically had to pray for hearts while my lead was binded. Almost took another risk by dropping her to between 40 to 50% HP. Managed to kill her but the 2 sets of poison from the poison skyfall + one matched set of poison could've blown my 0 stone clear if I didn't heal enough in the process.
    Was basically listening to this while nearing the end. Not sure why I had this playing during the final battles but man do they motivate me.

graps likes this.
  8. PDF3

PDF3 Active Member

Screenshot_2017-03-07-23-48-16.jpg

Cleared with Tifa(Ganesha) / Cloud / Baal(Alcyone) / Momiji / Wukong(Saria) / Chrys(Apollo). Most troublesome floor is still Ilsix's, but luckily I two-shot him this time. Dios' floor was a close shave; his preemptive left my team with only 81 HP.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  9. LazarusPD

LazarusPD forever noob

User ID:
    Cleared with Blodin x Meri on my 4th overall attempt.

Nearly died to Tengu, that bind is just terrible for this team. Blodin MVP for having RCV multiplier and being unbindable.
    Nearly died to 2nd Linthia form, had about 100hp left, but thankfully Skuld came up right when I needed her to and killed her from just a tad under 50%.

10. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    upload_2017-3-8_23-23-5.png
    Took like 4 tries because the first time I was a complete idiot and accidentally used a Horus active by accident while checking CDs and didn't have that one fucking active up to kill Tengu and I tilted (off the fucking cliff) from there.

The clear run's Ilsix kill was particularly hilarious because I was forced to use my Maeda inherit after a botched chip giving me no hearts, so I just kept one-shotting him while he healed - untill some of my skills were up and I managed to land JUST shy of one-shotting him (about ~<5% HP left). This let me kill him with Set's buff + 4x from active use from the board Ilsix generates.
    upload_2017-3-8_23-26-18.png

11. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Beat this one (and the first two) with Krishna/Sanada/Yamato/Urd/ACC/Krishna. Both Krishna's and Urd had Urd inherits; Yamato had Maede for Ilsix, which saved me since he only gave me 5 blues for Sanada.

Stalled my skills back up on Gainut's first form. Blasted the last floor with Urd + Sanada.

12. tanpopo

tanpopo please don't eat me

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    IMG_20170308_202637.jpg
    Resigned once on Ilsix and stoned once on dios (what I get for going in blind).

13. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    I had the Linthia version. I tried with a few teams (Cecil, Horus, Sephiroth) but with the low hp, I just kept getting slapped around. The resolve/rage hits/rng/hard hits were too much and I resorted to heart cross: BMyr. It was a smooth and safe run relative to those other teams.

IMG_2461.jpg

14. Lunasu

Lunasu Member

User ID:
    Lunasu
    I was adamant that I zero-stone this one with my recently finished UUVO Ra Dragon team... I kept on brain farting and finally beat it on my 4th try.

Team (assists below) was:

After playing Yuna for such a long time, getting used to matching all 5 colors turned out to be harder than I thought.

1st death: Sha Wujing, used Orochi, but brain farted and then burst him with only 1 turn remaining. Stupid

2nd death: Seraphis, burst him down below 50%, then fumbled combo and didn't do enough damage. Rage hit. It sounds like a player skill issue.

3rd death: Brain farted and used Indra right from the get go. Burst him down, forgot he recovers to 50%. Realized I won't have enough turns of shield left and tried to stall for another Indra active. Didn't make it. Stupid.

4th Try (Win!): This time, I took things slowly and paid attention to all the mechanics. Used Indra after Ilsix jammer lock, but somehow skyfalled into 144x so I didn't need the shield (lol). Linthia was easy as pie. Used Grodin to unbind awoken skills, then burst down the first form. Second form was a bigger joke. Used Orochi, then killed without any worries.

I can now see why Ra Dragon is widely considered the best leader in the game, but he definitely requires skills to play. Every board is a challenge and you can't be lazy playing him. Such a blast to play :).

15. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Shiva Dragon too stronk! The boss is back!

grinder and Iluvatar like this.
  16. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Died on the pre-final boss floor but I just stoned it since I'm way too lazy to run it again. Could've definitely zero stoned, I just didn't expect to get him down to 5% in one hit. Meh.

For the 30% resolve water dude I just inherited Susano (not even awoken Susano, just the normal Susano) on my Revo Horus on my Krishna team and it was pretty much a breeze. One shotted the final boss with Ares active.

17. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Noctis handled this one well. Died the first try because reaching Agni with locked orbs makes it hard to 6-combo with Haku, and after Agni puts up the damage shield life can suck. 0-stoned it pretty easily the second try.

I was worried about one-shotting Linthia with Haku->Noctis without awoken skills, but it went fine.

(All hyper except XMas Lilith. Orochi inherit on friend for the predras.)

18. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

No screen shot but Gremerry went through this one pretty smoothly. Used the Yamato asuka eva inherit on my real Yamato and that helped with combo shields. Ilsix was easy too since sanada turns blues to fire and he makes hearts for you. Medjeddra switched Dantalion to the leader spot but I just kept plowing through floors activating all the wierd parts between the 2 leader skills. Not bad at all. Just glad Gainaut doesn't lock the orbs already on the screen with his preemptive.

19. Dang

Dang Active Member

User ID:
    I got set 3 (gainaut). Took me a few too many runs to beat this to be honest... but finally beat it with Radra. Pretty breezy to be honest, just don't make any horrible mistakes.
    radra(indra)/ichigo(hades)/dkali/isis(a.orochi)/ganesha(facet)/radra(indra)

Used a.orochi on f19. Used an indra on f13 and f20. Facet on boss. Hades on f8.

20. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I had the version with Gainaut. Died a few times with a Roots team to Ilsix because of damage control problems and running out of defence actives. Beat it with a Minerva team that had a double dragon Tsubaki on the team. There's a lot of dragons and fire monsters on this version so it went pretty well. The scariest part was the tans because I got two waters and a wood tan so no defence bonus. But Minerva's guard break was good enough to burst through.