Possible teams for reliable mythical/legend weekday farming

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by Macromind101, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Macromind101

Macromind101 Member

User ID:
    Macromind101
    So I am having a bit of trouble clearing the legend/mythical level weekday dungeons (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) reliably, rendering me unable to farm the high-tier evo mats as easily as I would like to. Fyi, I have cleared all of them at least once without spending any stones so at this point for me, it's more about building teams that don't rely on luck.

Here are my leaders/potential leaders:
    Awoken Cao Cao
    Enthusiast Red Dragonbound, Gadius
    Prophetic Norn, Skuld
    Final form of Sumire
    Final form of Green Dragonbound, Sylvie
    Awoken Liu Bei
    Sun Wukong final form
    Awoken DQXQ
    Final form Kali
    Orange Dragonbound, Saria
    Awoken Ame no Uzume (after it becomes available in NA)
    Red Sonia

And if it helps, some notable subs I have are Hermes, Alrecha, Ars Oaykuba, Blue Sonia, Demon Lord Astaroth, Khepri

Oh and if able to, possible teams for clearing the endgame Normal/Technical dungeons (i.e. Legendary Seaway/Earth for Normal, Legendary & Paradise for technical dungeons) would also be appreciated.

2. GrinD

GrinD Too hard to cross and combo

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What do you mean by relying on luck? You just need healing for tuesday, 100% SBR for wednesday and unbindability (or patience) for thursday and friday, right?

I've been clearing those dungeons without even thinking on teams with You Yu.. Match 5 and basically everything is dead..

I'd suggest from what you said either Skuld or Sumire, use the one you didn't put as leader as sub, alrescha, hermes and get something to unbind, even if it's off color, the team is already more than enough for these dungeons. Pair with Skuld, Sumire, You Yu.. It also should be able to clear those other dungeons you speak of.

King Spin likes this.
  3. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You have a lot of good options listed there any of which can make a team more than capable of clearing all the daily dungeons if you can screenshot your box so we can see all the monsters you have to use it would be easier to give you a team comp though

4. Macromind101

Macromind101 Member

User ID:
    Macromind101
    I didn't do that at first because my favorite-labeled monster box is an absolute mess right now (partly because I also favorite monsters that I do not plan on using but would like to either evo at some point later or use as evo mats, like descend drops, so that I do not fuse them away by accident). But here, I'll do it right now.

Also, safe to assume that I am able to get the awoken forms of any un-evo'ed monsters that I have (I do not have too much difficulty with descends and I can rely on PAL or luck for the high-tier evo mats for the time being)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    King Spin likes this.
  5. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I do the same thing with mine lol

6. Macromind101

Macromind101 Member

User ID:
    Macromind101
    Luck as in not getting orb-trolled (which happens more often than not and the dungeons do not give me enough time for skill refreshing)

I also do not know how to SBR for Wednesday. Is it through awakenings..?

7. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes skill bind resist is an awakening it is the one that looks like a skill boost with a big red x on it

8. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @GrinD suggested a good blue team for you earlier personally i run green and with sylvie, g/r liu bei, A.parvati, balboa, canopus and a green sonia friend you can beat all of those dungeons consistently with no problems though wednesday is still a pain since you can get skill bound but as long as you combo well and save green for bursting with even it can be done consistently while bound lol

9. Macromind101

Macromind101 Member

User ID:
    Macromind101
    Ohhh. I thought that kind of skill bind resist was limited to ones directed at specific monsters, not like the one where the evo masks bind the whole team.

So for Wednesday, a good team would be monsters all with skill bind resist and maybe a defense breaker (like Balboa) for the boss floor, right?

10. Macromind101

Macromind101 Member

User ID:
    Macromind101
    Ohh okay okay thanks.
    @GrinD sorry, I didn't see your team suggestion at first. :p

EDIT: Uhh I don't have Parvati. The one I have is the masquerade form from the Halloween REM

11. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You only need 5 sbr awakenings on the team they are 20% resistance per awakening and a defense break can be useful in that dungeon just be aware that when you activate it a preemptive like the red mask or the ones on the last floor will negate it i personally dont use one on my gonia team i just use liu beis tpas to break def on each floor until the last and then ping the green mask down to 6 or 7 hp and use a row to sweep it and the blue all at once lol

12. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Heres a pic of the gonia team i use for basicly everything

Screenshot_2016-11-19-16-15-35.png

13. GrinD

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This one :awakening28:. Each of them will give you 20% of chance of resisting skill binding abilities. So if you have a total of 5 in your team you're totally safe.

The water team I said before is pretty good at this, those 4 monsters already pack 5 :awakening28:, so you don't even need to rely on the last monster or friend leader. (btw, I considered the first evolution with awakenings for each card, except for Sumire, who you stated otherwise.)

BTW no problem lol.
    Also @King Spin beat me to it :v

King Spin likes this.
  14. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I got @GrinD on the explanation but sadly cant clip in the pics like they did so ill call it a draw lol

GrinD likes this.
  15. GrinD

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @King Spin Well, they're just the forum's emoticons.. If you click the smilies button and go to the other tabs you can see a lot of useful in game icons :)

King Spin likes this.
  16. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Huh good to know if i ever used emoticons id know that already lmao

GrinD likes this.
  17. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Jesus theres alot of crap in there wow my posts can be so much more cool now lmmfao :egg5: for your useful info hope its a 6*