Radar Collection Complete

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by ViewtifulGene, Jan 9, 2017.

1. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene MEN... WEARING PINK?!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    At times I had to eat troughs full of Kentucky Derby Horseshit. At other times I had to play like a family bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken Shit. But I finally completed my collection of radar dragons. Here they are in chronological order. 20170109_094642.png

Hera dropped from my first A3 clear, using Myr co-op. I think you all know the shit I had to go through for that.

Zeus and Gaia were from One-Shits with Myr.

Haphdrag was from Minerva Scum Squad*

Noah was from One-Shit with Aizen. I have killed Noah several times in A3 with Minnie, but she never dropped.

I also picked up dupes of Zeus and Hera for sub use (?).

It sucked getting these fuckers, but I'm glad I was able to complete the set before super MP Dragons arrive. I want to fuck around with Super Shivagon x Haphdrag.

*Not to be confused with Minerva's Cum Squad

bp1976, Gr33nDr4g0n and ko300zx like this.
  2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I think heradra might be decent to pair with super yomidra for some hp if you need it so that's cool. Congrats though. I'm waiting for super Radra to even try A3. Shit looks dumb

3. ViewtifulGene

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was more interested in using BoobDragon as a sub for Yomigon. I have Indra on my Yomigon, so HP is no concern.

Haphdrag x Shivagon is the most interesting radar+MP pair to me because there is relatively less ATK tradeoff and the HP bonus frees up latent or inherit slots. Pretty sure dual Shivagon can't handle DQ without protection.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

That works too. I was thinking for people who don't wanna buy yomigon they could just stone heragon. Planning on doing this with my alt.
    Think I'm gonna use Hiza with Indra inherit on mine when super yomigon gets here.
    Haph X Shiva looks good too. Probably harder to obtain due to skill delay bullshit and the fact that fujiin inherit can't trivialize the entire dungeon

5. ViewtifulGene

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sadly, the radars stopped having guaranteed, fixed rotations after the current challenge set. The next batch of One-Shits with radars gives a random spawn. So you could slog through 20 fucking floors just to get the wrong guy. It's gonna be a lot more annoying to grab Haph and BoobDragon.

Also, we have to sit through 3 One-Shits that don't even have radars before that.

6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Well they are guerillas in jp now right? I was just gonna wait for how ever many months before they come over here. It's my alt so I'm really patient

7. ViewtifulGene

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    True.

8. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link