Reincarnated Ceres Team Building

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Chartreux, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Chartreux

Chartreux Member

Anyone have a reincarnated Ceres team? I want to win the Hera Dragon Dungeon and I have a reincarnated Ceres. I did put a latent shield on her. What subs? Please show me your team builds, would appreciate it...

2. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    2 questions before you answer:
    1) Do you have a padherder? This will make it easier for us to help so that we know all the options you have
    2) Do you have Reincarnated Hades? If so, do it with him and not Ceres. Otherwise Ceres can do it too but just was curious.

3. Chartreux

Chartreux Member

Yes, I have Reincarn Hades, Reincarn Anubis, Reincarn Venus, Reincarn Parvati, Rencarn Ceres, Reincarn Bastet, Reincarn Minerva, Reincarn Horus those are my reincarns so far I usually use Minerva as she is +297 with a shield and 2 attack Latents, planning to put a Sheria on Minerva possibly as I have 2-#2711 Sherias waiting to max skill the second Sheria...
    Working on Hades he only a lvl 59 right now and skill lvl 2, not strong enough yet...

Is LuBu going to get an Awoken or Reincarn form in NA?

4. Chartreux

Chartreux Member

Love your Sherias Root, wish I had that one, and really wish for a Sun Quan! still no drops on those two...finally got a Myr but cannot ulta this yet, have not been able to be Z8 either it's super strong on my device I'm not using a phone!

5. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Please post questions to Q&A, not to Discussion. I'll move this thread.

And yeah, you should use Reincarnated Hades. He makes the dungeon much easier.