Returning from long break, need team help

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by zhylun, Mar 20, 2017 at 10:19 AM.

1. zhylun

zhylun New Member

Hey all,

After not playing for nearly 1.5 years, I've found a new energy and interest in PAD. I really enjoy the co-op mode and I've started an alt account for when my friends aren't around.

I'm looking for some insight into building a co-op team to pair with my alt. My goal is to eventually obtain Myr so that I can co-op with my GF, who just got her.

For now, however, I need to build a team that will be able to push through content for my alt, and get to a point where I can co-op farm descends for skills and new cards. I've been using primarily LKali in co-op, or farming +eggs with a Goemon button team.

Any advice or ideas are greatly appreciated. Here are my PADherders:

Main:
    https://goo.gl/QS6u9i

Alt:
    https://goo.gl/JHn762

Thanks for your time!

2. mtb911

mtb911 Disposable Assassin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Right off the bat you could make almost my exact Shiva Team. I use this for farming everything other than the hardest content.
    Shiva (Get Awoken then reincarnated) - Urd - Kagu - Set - Kuvia

You have all the pieces to co-op farm just about everything with Awoken Liu Bei. You have the pieces to farm Myr if you hit up the Discord channel.

For your Alt there are farming methods for using ALB and Dios as a lead. There is a guide. I see your alt has a Shiva which will be good if you can get some subs for it.

3. zhylun

zhylun New Member

Thank you for the feedback, mtb911.

I've evo'd and leveled those you mentioned and am working on Awoken Shiva, but Thuergia is evading me.

Are there any farmable Shiva subs that I should be focusing on for my alt?

4. mtb911

mtb911 Disposable Assassin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Phoenix Knight Homura is a staple farmable sub. TPA and orb maker...The main issue with Shiva is that farmable is tough to get for him. You can find the things that are skill sets. (Super King Ruby Dragons, Octopus Ver. 2, Minotaur, etc) but other than that, REM cards are needed for optimal.