Some help to create a viable Team?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by vilainchaton, Mar 23, 2017.

1. vilainchaton

vilainchaton New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi everyone,
    I am a poor EU player needing your help.

It's been quite a while I play PAD to keep me busy in the subway.
    Thanks to it, I got stones and won -I think- several viable monsters through Godfests.

Today, I'm having a VERY lazy gamestyle consisting of waiting Blue Sonia/King Bubble skills up...
    ...and protected by two Green Odins & carried by the Sosuke Aizen Leader skill of my "Best Friend"...

I am quite aware it is a totally shitty & noob playstyle, especially since it is quite boring now.
    SO, can you please help me to build a viable & enjoyable Team to reach high dungeons?

I'll do my best to improve myself, but don't forget I'm actually quite a noob when it comes to Combo
    (4 combos = yay. 5 combos = yaaaay. 6 = oh my!. 7&7+ = *pure luck*)

(Also, I just got 300 000 Monster Points some days ago, meaning I can buy a new Monster)

My thanks, friends :) !!
    IMG_8729.PNG IMG_8731.PNG IMG_8732.PNG IMG_8733.PNG IMG_8735.PNG IMG_8736.PNG IMG_8737.PNG IMG_8738.PNG IMG_8739.PNG IMG_8740.PNG

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. vilainchaton

vilainchaton New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Here are the next 10 ones (I also have 50 additional Tamadras I didn't upload)

IMG_8741.PNG IMG_8742.PNG IMG_8745.PNG IMG_8746.PNG IMG_8747.PNG IMG_8748.PNG IMG_8749.PNG IMG_8750.PNG IMG_8751.PNG IMG_8752.PNG

3. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well, first of all, I would evolve those Tans into as many King Tans as you can. That way you'll have a nice stash of them for when you start to skill up relevant monsters. Maybe also consolidate a good chunk of those pluses for the same reason as well.

Vishnu is a fairly good leader, so perhaps him / Bartz / Verdandi / Australis / Freyja.

vilainchaton likes this.
  4. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay, I don't know about everyone else, but I hate scrolling through tons and tons of evolution fodder. :(
    So I complied the list below of all the notable cards from the screenshots - hopefully this helps someone out.

FIRE:
    Ronia (max evo and +297?)
    Ronia (+50)
    Elgenubi
    Zeta Hydra
    Dino Rider
    Ares
    Horus
    Anima
    Terra
    Chiyome
    Mitsuki
    Strawberry dragon
    Red Riding Hood

WOOD:
    G/L Grodin (+297)
    G/L Grodin (+297)
    GGY x2
    Verdandi x2
    Australis x2
    Michael
    Mito
    Cyberdragon Alnair
    Griffin Rider x2
    Thumbelina x2
    Balboa
    Vishnu x2
    Ceres
    Green WeeJas
    Sasuke x2
    Freyja
    Melon Dragon

WATER:
    Blonia (max evo and level?)
    B/D Vampire Duke (+297)
    Mel
    U&Y
    Snow White x2
    Claymore
    I&I x2
    Lakshmi
    Sarasvati
    Andro x2
    Water Wizard Sharon
    Yo Minazuki
    Aquaman
    Ruka

LIGHT:
    Unicorn Rider
    LKali
    LMeta
    NY Spica
    Thor
    Indra
    Fuma
    Light Wizard Sirus x2
    Gin Ichimaru x3
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Lex Luther x2
    mini dqxq
    lValk
    Moogle

DARK:
    Diza
    Lumiel
    Loki x2
    Persephone
    Yomi
    Jester Wizard Chester
    Knightmare Batman
    Grape Dragon
    mini lubu
    sleeping beauty x5
    Kurone

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  5. kaylathehedgehog

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Very good point, @kiarahakura.

Something else that you probably should do is make a Pad Herder. It's tedious to manually input everything if you're on an iPhone, but it makes it a lot easier for people to see what you have.

vilainchaton likes this.
  6. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Wow @kiarahakura, you put in the work.

Vilainchaton, I would help, but I can't sift through all those cards. The display is a mess. It would help if you "favorite" your non-evo cards, sort by FAV and repost the images. You'll get more help that way.

vilainchaton likes this.
  7. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Early-mid game, which is where he is at, soft on combo skill and card skillups, I could see him going the blonia route for hp safety, and doing something like

Blue Sonia / Andromeda / U&Y Idunna&Idunna / SnowWhite / friend Ryune.

Tanky high hp, solid recovery stats, ample hearts. Bind break, board changes. Leader damage is decent, not modern meta high but he's likely only tackling various normal/technical dungeons and various of the descends, not the end game.

If he had more combo skill I'd say Kali, but that is a struggle on 4-5 combos.

A Verdandi norn team would be fine, particular with the Vishnu subs and easy to pilot, but he hasn't awoken or leveled or skilled those up at all yet. Though they're not that hard to develop. Also a midgame team, as that's where level 200ish players at are.

Vishnu as a lead is higher damage, but imho he could swap to it. He likely has barely any skillups into his cards yet I'd assume.

vilainchaton likes this.
  8. Lunatic

Lunatic PaD_n00b

User ID:
    Lunatic
    Take screenshots and upload to imgur and make an album.

vilainchaton likes this.
  9. vilainchaton

vilainchaton New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you everyone for your attention. As requested, I just built my team under PADherder & Imgur:
    https://www.padherder.com/user/vila...,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0
    http://imgur.com/a/4dtr5
    I didn't put the Monsters kiarahakura didn't quote, nor my 50 tamadras, and I precised which ones are from REM.
    If some of the monsters are useless -since unusuable in everyteam- please tell me which ones, I'll delete them from the list.

HappyNoms: I don't have any Ryune friend. Is the " Sosuke Aizen Leader" fine?
    Actually, tons of my PAD friends have crap Monsters as leaders. Is it because PAD isn't that much known in EU? :(

Kayla: Tans family is indeed placeholder! Actually, I just kept my Tans in case of "Assistance Monster"
    (I am quite lost about it... I know all my "+bonus monsters" are from REM, but not sure for all the others ones...)

I'll keep my 300 000 Monster Points until one of you has a good idea about how to use them :p
    Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  10. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks, a padherder really helps. :)
    Your blue box stands out the most to me. I see a good Revo Lakshmi team in there:
    |
    Mel is of course a flex, so you can replace her with anything else you might need.

Your green box is also pretty decent. Someone above mentioned a Vishnu team for you.
    You could also work towards Revo Ceres:
    |
    The only problem I see is you don't have any options for green cards that are dark orb markers. (For example a Green Sonia or Ishida would work really well.)

As for the Monster Points - I say it would be best to hold onto them for now. You certainly could buy something now if you want, but I would wait to see how your box goes before picking something. :p

vilainchaton likes this.
  11. kaylathehedgehog

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No worries about that. Tans aren't necessary for skill transfers now. The assist monster just has to have all its awakenings to be transferred, IIRC.

Tans are now used for guaranteed skill ups. As long as the King Tan's attribute matches the main attribute of the monster being skilled, any skill up mats you fuse will be a guaranteed skill up. For an example, I fed my Acala (whose main attribute is Wood) a King Woodtsn and four of the Wood Guardian Dragons and got four skill ups.

vilainchaton likes this.
  12. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    You have decent options with blue or green. But if the padherder you've provided is up to date you have an enormous amount of work to put in your cards. Which is why the fastest way to make progress right now for you is to pick one of theses option and focus on it not spreading your effort everywhere.

I'd consider sticking to Blonia team like HappyNoms suggested as you already have some work done here anyway.
    There's a specific EU section of the game on theses forums you could try to go and see if you can find friends to pair with there.

Then you could think about going from Blonia to Lakshmi lead in the future.

vilainchaton likes this.
  13. vilainchaton

vilainchaton New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi there,

Thank you so much for all these useful advice & idea! :) It seems all my previous information were quite out of date...!
    I should admit a Lakshmi leader sounds very cool to me, since I like/know the blue orbs (quite a pro argument, isn't it).
    I will just have to get a new playstyle by becoming a heart orbs lover (I hated them since I was 100% with Odin leader).

Since I need to improve many monsters, I think following my "from Blonia to Revo Lakshmi leader transition" like that:
    1/ evolving all my Tans,
    2/ doing dungeons until the "The Heroes' Hideout / Two Heroes" one to get Berserk,
    3/ feeding/evolving Noah & Berserk into Awoken Noah & Buster Siegfried,
    4/ feeding/evoling Lakshmi until Awoken Lakshmi and farming a Jewel of Water for her Revo,
    5/ maxing Revo Lakshmi & Snow White.

Thus, I'll get the Blonia team below:
    - Blonia, Snow White, Revo Lakshmi, Vampire Duke, King Bubblie (+ Blonia friend)

From there, I'll work on getting 2 "adored starsea Goddess Andromedia" in order to leaderswitch to the Lakshmi team.

Does it sound fine?
    I'll take a look at EU section to get some friends, it will be cool :)

My thanks!

---

Edit: If I may, here are my last questions:
    A/ Are Quests useful? (since I need right now to play my first multiplayer dungeon to continue them)
    B/ About the Assistant stuff, are we still obliged to use REM monsters? If so, how to know if a monster is from REM?
    C/ A last tip? I am aware playing everyday is nice for special dungeons/free stones, that have to be used in Godfest.

Again, my thanks :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  14. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Quests are useful. The easier one gives freebies and freebies are always good. The harder ones, are indeed harder and for late game but they reward powerful team badges or rare latents/pys. But don't obsess overs them either, they're going to get completed as you play the game.

You have amazing water cards, Andromeda is still one the best all around water sub you could ask for. Mel has a very good active at least since as a sub it might be overkill because of the rcv multiplier from your leaders already. Awoken Idunn&Idunna is also something you really want, even if Lakshmi or Blonia can reach high dammage output by themselves it may occur that sometimes you want to really go hard at something, and it's much much better than king bublie all around.

Also not forgeting sharon, she still better than farmable options.
    Skilling up all theses card will take time however, hang in there.

15. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You have Sarasvati. She is a great cannon glass leader. Packs tons of punch but kinda orb hungry.

Sarasvati/Andromeda/Andromeda/Idun&Idunna/Blonia.

There are farmable cards that can be used as an assist, but right now we only have Titania and Ras. Might be changed in the future as GH planned to make some farmable cards as an assist.

16. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Ok now. Let's bear in mind he is early mid and needs something immediately playable on moderate mechanical skill that he can stepping stone up.

Sara is super dependent on not running out of orbs and getting screwed by the low team hp/rcv, and it's basically guarenteed to come to tears if he tries to run it without skillups into most of its cards. I like her. I've run her myself. She blows up the world with super high damage. But I wouldn't recommend her until team skillups are at least half ready.

Sort of ditto on the revo Lakshmi and revo Ceres stuff floating around past posts. At least no one tried to get overly cute and mention 7 combo Yomi lead. It's not that forums don't see these teams, or that they aren't strong when developed. But he needs to develop them in the background and then bridge over to them.

Blo/Ryune lacking friend depth... Aizen is fine on damage and generally, just that Ryune brings an x2 hp multipler that defines the pairing as a tanky team. Blonia brings the rcv multipler, Ryune brings the hp multipler, both together equals a tank team. Board changes brings the rows/damage when a floor calls for sizable damage or OHKO. Blonia/Aizen is also pretty good, and obviously synergistic on both liking water and dark, the team will just have a lower hp cap in exchange for more damage. See what your team hp looks like, and whether your subs are giving you 100% SBR awakenings, and give it a play feel run or two, and you'll be able to readily judge if it feels good to you and whether it can survive taking the occassional reasonable hit or two. The water rows and dark cross at once for leveraging both leaders multipliers fully may be a bit of a skill ask of a newish player, though I think it's pretty doable on boards you board change or orb change up some solid orb color density on. Any given random natural with awkwardly flung orbs it could be a bit of a skill challange, though the partial activation is usually enough trash/mob/miniboss damage.

X2 Blonia is bananas recovery, heals basically anything, at the expense of damage. Decently high hp just because Blonia has a lot hyper, even absent a multipler. Also fine. A shade low on damage on any happenstance natural board, but on early-mid content safe enough and can adequately battle trash/mob floors and nuke any given handful of endfloors with the bicolor boards. In coop the hp gets just 70-80+k silly, the further things go towards hyper/297s, and While it remains kind of grindy slowish on damage is x6.25rcv unkillable short of perpetual binds or the most enormous of rage hits.

There are subforums for finding friends, or you can kind of actively scout a bit with the daily 2 stamina runs seeing who comes up and gradually collecting more relevant friends vs random happenstance over time.

Quests are great. Free stuff.
    And unlocking things like the 15% team hp or rcv or 1-2seconds badges is useful.

Edit: bubblie only as transitional filler. Idunna is a much better bubblie slot upgrade. (You also don't need x3 as often as you may think. 2-3 rows when team has a healthy number of row awakenings does some sizable damage.)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  17. vilainchaton

vilainchaton New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi everyone!

Thanks to your advice, here is my current team:
    + (Best Friend I added)
    I am very happy with it since I manage to win a lot of Mythical Dungeons!

I got the materials to evolve 1 Andromeda to her best evolution:
    Now, I am just waiting a Great / Super Chance Period to max her out :)

Also, I used all my stones on the Day1 GodFest to get some Monsters:
    https://www.padherder.com/user/vila...,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

Thus, I have several questions:
    1/ Is there a Dragon that can be sweet to me or should I still keep my Monster Points?
    2/ From my actual Monster Pool, what would be the best or the best 2 compositions?
    3/ When I reach the best team I can have, should I consider using the Assist System?
    4/ Last but not least, should I sell/remove from my PadHerder some useless Monsters?
    5/ I have "da qiao & xiao qiao" & "lu bu" (Fake Monsters from a Special Pal Machine):
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1817
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1819
    Should I fuse them (because of +3+3+3) since it seems they cannot be max evolve?

My thanks :) !

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  18. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You have pretty decent water team. Sarasvati/Andromeda/Ryuune/Blue Sonia/Amon. Or, you could lead with Ryuune or Umisachi & Yamasachi.

You could also lead with Vishnu or Kushinadahime for Green.

Buy a card/monster from shop when you have the right sub for it, otherwise you're just gonna waste your MP.

Sell all useless cards (mainly skill up fodder like those bowl demons) to make up some space when you need it.

You will want to use assist system when you encountered some mechanics in the game that you feel like you could counter it with one of your card, but that card isn't fit on your current team, or you feel that a card's skill is useless, you could "overwrite" that skill with assist. Be aware that the cool down will be longer and you might not be able to use the assist skill of both skill aren't maxed. Finally, you could use assist as a pseudo Skill Delay Resist. Put a long cool down skill (0 skill level preferred) on top, then when an enemy cast its skill delay, your initial skill will be protected from delay (still depends on how many turns a skill delay is cast and both of your initial skill and assist skill)

Those fake monsters you mentioned are only good for its plusses.