Spice of Life Godfest 10/16 - 10/17

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by foxwaffles, Oct 15, 2016.

1. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    [Duration]: 10/16 (Sun) - 10/17 (Mon), UTC-8 The Godfest starts at 10/16 (Sun), 1:00 AM and ends at 10/18 (Tue), 12:59 AM (PDT).

This Godfest features 3x Rates for featured God Series and 4x Rates for featured Godfest Exclusives!

The first day of the Godfest will feature Egyptian Series 1 and Mechanical Star Series 1 Gods. The second day will feature Devil Series and Samurai Series Gods.

Each day features a unique lineup of Godfest Exclusives. During the Godfest all monsters from the Rare Egg Machine will also receive a random +10 stat bonus to either HP, ATK, or RCV. This bonus will also apply to the Batman Arkham Egg Machine on Monday, 10/17. Also during the Spice of Life Godfest, all non-featured Godfest Exclusives will appear at Standard Rates. *Monsters will only appear in their unevolved forms.

------[day 1]---------
    Egyptian 1, Mechanical Star 1
    GFEs that are at x1: JP Dragon Callers, Odins, Kalis, Norns

------[day 2]--------
    Archdemons, Sengoku (Samurai)
    GFEs that are at x1: Sonias, Steel Star, Fenrir, Dragonbounds

Whoop-di-doo!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzz...gungho/spice-of-life-godfest/1414842655210989

2. Rekrul

Rekrul Active Member

I'm pretty salty that it isn't Indian 2 + Sengoku like it should have been, but whatever. I can wait until next godfest to get Krishna I suppose.

3. Bane Shydow

Bane Shydow Nephthys Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Would have really prefered Mech Star 1 and Sengoku on the same day. Don't really need much from Archdemons or Egyptian 1, though I wouldn't be disappointed to pull AD Luci. Also, water gala is the worst for me by far. Will probably only pull once or twice each day as long as I can control myself and save the rest of my stones for a better fest.

xer 21 and foxwaffles like this.
  4. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Definitely will not be pulling at all. Probably means people will get a bunch of free globes again but I need to save for Halloween and probably a bit for batman to. Definitely no reason to roll this crap.

5. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Halloween REM and PCGF are coming soon!

And maybe, just maybe, we'll get the 10-stone GFE-only REM for the NA 4th anniversary in November. (A man can dream.)

El Purgator likes this.
  6. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

Is the Halloween all speculation?

Also my box is Zuoh/Tsubaki/Dantelion. But because those are the only three I have, I'm going to roll in this. Should I roll twice each day or one on the first and two on the second? Have 15 rolls saved up.

7. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    We usually get the seasonal Collabs without fail, so the Halloween REM is almost guaranteed.

I'd save the rolls for a better godfest, since these pantheons are not the best for leads right now, and are only so/so as subs for your current box.

8. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    I know if you're looking for Tsubaki subs you should roll on Chinese 1 for Leilan, as well as for a Gadius or dupe Tsubaki. As for Dantelion I have no clue, and Zuoh is a pretty sub par leader imo, works best with Awoken Meimei.

Lets not forget the DC Collab and Batman Collab that are supposedly before Halloween REM.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  9. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

Yeah, I was gonna save stones for a Leilan/Gadius. Also heard that Zuoh sucks as a lead, understandable. Maybe I'll roll once a day because I just got back to this game and need that wonderful rolling feeling again

10. jakko

jakko Combo noobster

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Actually day 2 is better cos u sure could use akechi, sanada, mori for subs. Wouldnt go balls deep though.

11. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Day 1 I hope to get another Ra for my speed farm team and I need a Pollux and Spica to complete my star set.
    Day 2 I need an Astaroth and Maeda to complete those sets.
    For GFEs, I am missing Rodin, DMeta, Kaede, Sylvie, Ilm and Typhon. Any of those would be awesome.

12. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    I actually am desperate for Baal right now, and wouldn't say no to Amon for sure. Blue healer? Yes please! I LOVE Belial and I want the whole set!

And Sengoku is more or less self explanatory.

13. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    torn here. Day two would be nice. good GFEs for me, I wouldnt mind Belial for my red teams, i would LOVE Luci (either as a new leader in place of Lu Bu, or as a fantastic sub for Lu Bu), And Sanada would be awesome for most of my red teams (combos with Urd, gives me four rows to replace either Ronia or Gadius, more likely Ronia, Would be an amazing sub for Tsubaki/Antares with his active and would easily replace A Shiva or Gadius on those teams, and would also be decent as a fast orb changer on my A Shiva team in place of Ame or Homura, Though that seems like more of a wash with Homura's even faster orb change and two TPA.), Akechi would almost Immediately displace my now hypermax Shantotto (sorry, you dont have SBs or SBR shantotto...) or Ronia (more likely as although the active is great, the awakenings arent fully relevant and is technivcally off type, Maeda has a great inherit...

But then again, the PCGF is coming, and although i've saved 7 pulls...wouldnt 20 pulls for the PCGF be better?

I dunno. Yolo roll a couple times here and save the rest for PCGF, roll 5-7 times here hoping for gold, or save all for the PCGF and try to sdave up 50-100 stones?

14. AMDZen

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    By speculation do you mean, speculation on if its even any good or not? :p

No but seriously we are getting it for sure, no reason to believe otherwise, we've gotten every single seasonal REM without exception. Although PAD Academy and Summer took a month or two the first time around, Halloween will be here on Halloween.

Should you be rolling Halloween or Batman though? Probably not. You shouldn't roll here either though, IMO. As a n00b you should save for PCGF at least which will probably be next month, or the 10 stone GFE machine.

15. Marioman95

Marioman95 AKA YoshiFarmz

User ID:
    DC is after batman but before Halloween.
    Thats arguably better than both.
    (Halloweens XMs best sub is in the DC collab)

16. AMDZen

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    RCV makes Armored Batman 2nd tier sub for DarkXM, IMO. Although Armored batman is well worth having and trying a few pulls for, regardless of what he means to DarkXM.

17. Marioman95

Marioman95 AKA YoshiFarmz

User ID:
    I did a few pulls of godfest today (152 stones) and saving rest for DC and farming (I don't intend to use a lot on DC, maybe 10 pulls....)

Btw...
    (I'm EU, but here are my pulls)
    IMG_2050.PNG I did one more, and got a grape dragon. Instantly sold for the MP.

I'm only really after ilm, roots, Rodin and kaede overall... but these are very handy!

18. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Of my wish list above, I only got Sylvie... to which I am thrilled! I snagged a few dupes that will be good SI's: Isis, Hermes, Australis, Castor, Antares, and I got another Persephone that I can make D/G again... I miss having her God type.

For 30 pulls I got: 6 GFE, 5 Gala, 4 Featured. It was a good spread.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  19. Kyanite

Kyanite Wicked reckless player.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I decided to try limited rolls day one since I still don't have a Ronia, and would kind of like one. Everything else in interested in is offered both days... Gremory, Sherias, Ilm.
    Day one:
    Radious (wtf?) Sold
    Horus 5* (dupe) keep, no plans but may be useful
    Water Wizard Sharon (Dupe) Sold
    Basilisk (Dupe) sold

And yeah, I'm so done. Not even remotely tempted to roll again.
    *edited, forgot a roll*

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  20. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    PCGF is a popularity contest, so you can predict that most OP leads and their critical subs will show up: Kaede, Ronove, Gremory, Krishna, Ilm, Akechi, DKali, etc. Because of the broad range of monsters, PCGF is often most useful for newbies who are likely to be missing a lot of the featured monsters. If you're non-IAP and lack most of the popular leads, you should seriously consider saving up more stones for PCGF. Arch-demons are a pretty weak pantheon these days and it doesn't sound like you're very interested in the water gala. In contrast, in PCGF you're very likely to walk out with the beginnings of teams that are at least as good as the best of you what you have.

Personally, I might pull once or twice on day 2, but I'm leaning away from even that. I have most of the water gala, no interest in arch-demons and limited interest in the samurai (Akechi, Sanada and Mori only)...so I don't feel like pulling for a couple of gfes (that will turn up in PCGF anyway) and several samurai is worth my precious stones. It sounds like a disappointment waiting to happen. Then again, I tend to prefer to pull large amounts once in many godfests over a few stones here and there. I'm a lot less likely to leave frustrated when I pull a lot, so that's my preference :)

Kyanite likes this.