Sunday: Farming FF2 Int

Discussion in 'Co-op Matchmaking' started by nickjr, Nov 25, 2016.

1. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    EDIT: Only two skillups left on Saria, so unless RNG's a bitch to me, I'll be farming FF2 Intermediate on Sunday!

EDIT 2: Farming FF2 Int on Sunday!

For uber speed, bring two monsters that can nuke each of the boss's forms so that I can button you through the pre-boss levels (and the boss's first form if you put a nuke as leader) and you can button the rest.

If you have AFA Luci, put him as leader and you won't have to do anything in the dungeon. :p

I have 11 SBs. You can do the math to figure out how many SBs you need to bring for your button(s), but if you're not bringing any, then bring 1 SB for me :3

The ogres are fantastic buttons, FYI

Lu Bu/ogre/ogre/AFA Luci/ogre + your button will wipe the first 6 floors. If there are enough dark orbs on the board, I can OHKO the last floor

Timezone: East US Coast (UTC-5)
    Available until midnight-ish tonight (Saturday) and roughly 10 AM to midnight on Sunday except for roughly 3 PM to 5 PM

I'll run with almost any leads. I can probably make it work. But if you want a list of my leads:

(currently already set up)
    ADQXQ
    You Yu
    Skuld
    Sumire
    AYomi
    Sephiroth
    AwOkuni
    AShiva
    Yang Guifei, WIP but can probably handle this in co-op
    Noctis

(can set up)
    Myr
    Ace&Bastet
    Lu Bu
    probably others

Want to farm Legend level for the boss drop to skill up my Saria.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    -wipes first post clean and writes something new-

Anyone wanna farm Orange Contract Dragon for Saria skillups with me? Tomorrow is the last day it's here

EDIT: Only two skillups left on Saria, so unless RNG's a bitch to me (in exchange for being kind to me just now lol), I'll be farming FF2 Intermediate on Sunday!

EDIT 2: 5/11 :D (possibly more than 5/11 since I got the last two skillups I needed in a batch of 4 feeds)

Will be farming FF2 intermediate tomorrow

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016