[Team Building] Blue Sonia Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Hitch, Feb 17, 2014.

1. ibarela

ibarela Active Member

Anyone got a good idea for a blonia team?

Ive got 2 blonia, 2 andromeda, i&i, hermes, ryune and many other good blue cards.

2. faustfu

faustfu Member

User ID:
    378 352 207
    Damn son, mix and match your choice of those cards for a killer team honestly.
    2 Blonias and I&I are damn good core and guarantee SBR with a Blonia friend. Just add whatever else fits your needs. They are all good options with multiple rows and useful actives.

3. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    How does I&I/Mori/Andro/Flex sound? Unfortunately flex options are limited, since my blue box is kinda crappy. I've got Nut, Orochi, or Isis for that slot.

4. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    Got my 5th Blue Sonia today.

I previously sold two and then kind of regretted it after inheritance was revealed.

Now I'll have one for inheritance on something, I guess. :p

Sparkle likes this.
  5. Klbeards

Klbeards Active Member

On that note Michael.... What are people thinking for skill inheritance on Bsonia teams? I was thinking putting A. I&I skill on Andro could be handy. Andro has a fairly low CD and a useful orb change in a pinch but then the x2 skill for the final blow potential...

Not sure what to put on Sonia herself.. Was considering a damage reduction skill for the ability to tank those 100K+ attacks...

6. Bulwyf

Bulwyf ½ man, ½ amazing

User ID:
    I don't think you'd want to switch out any ability on top of Bonias standard ability. It's already pretty perfect.

7. Klbeards

Klbeards Active Member

You have a good point.... I was reading about using orochi in inheritence just to avoid the skill reset floors. I may do that with an unskilled orochi on my main Sonia, will give plenty of time till activation.

How new is mori? I just pulled him, wondering what direction they'll take his uevo.

8. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    They've been around for around 8 months, I think?

He's one of only 3 Water pantheon cards I don't have.

I just roll dupe Akechis instead.

9. faustfu

faustfu Member

User ID:
    378 352 207
    For Arena at least, since it seems like running I&I AND an enhance is necessary, I was taking a look at Blodin for skill inheritance.

Personally, I hate running Blodin on my team, haven't even bothered plussing him when I have my whole team and a couple flex subs hypermaxed. Mostly because on a Blonia team you just don't need that extra damage, and RCV isn't much of an issue when you have the plusses.

But for Arena, seems like you really need him. My issue with him is he doesn't bring OE. I was thinking maybe throwing Nut onto the team with Blodin inherited would be somewhat viable, since I've noticed the damage from throwing Nut onto a team can get ridiculous due to orb enhance. It would very reasonable with both Nut's low CD and Blodin's upcoming buff to 6 turns. I feel like that would definitely make Nut worth throwing onto a team.

My current team is Blonia / Blonia / Orochi / I&I / A. Karin
    I guess I'd sub out Blonia, or Karin. I'm not sure. I plan on also inheriting Kush on somebody to tank the DQ preempt (but it would also let me tank Kali). I'll try it out once I inherit Kush onto somebody and see if I even need the extra damage.

10. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey all, I am new to this thread, but this pcgf bestowed upon me two extra blonias... I am seriously considering diving head first into working on a blonia team for arena etc.

My current thought is blonia, blonia, blonia, amon, i&i. I also have sumire, b/L Hermes, skuld as well.

I was thinking I could inherit a.yomi onto a sub for even more burst. Also maybe urd to pair with amon for 2/3 blues. I have a hades laying around too. Any suggestions for my best options?

11. CURIOUSCOMP

CURIOUSCOMP Flaccid Member

User ID:
    NA:300,485,211
    PADherder:
    link
    i really like orochi on my blonia team since the blonia leader skill buff. just 4 blue orbs tpa orochi for the trash floors... simple.

Sparkle likes this.
  12. Sparkle

Sparkle I like my subs bad.

User ID:
    With inheritance of one gravity. Blonia/Sumire/Sumire/Blodin/I&I/Blonia should 99% Arena 1. Ditch Blodin for Amon and toss on a heavy duty bind clear active and it should be 100%.

Orochi is great on Blonia, IMO. She has the RCV to stall for him to recycle vs most anything and can really use him for many fights.

I'm going all in for YY, but I shouldn't forget Blonia.

13. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay, sweet. So does that team sound worthwhile then?

14. CURIOUSCOMP

CURIOUSCOMP Flaccid Member

User ID:
    NA:300,485,211
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah sounds good to me. Give it a try in one of the endless and see how you like it.

15. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Will do. Already tried her out a bit, but she's not awoken or leveled, which makes it a bit unfair :p . Thanks for the help!

16. Kasi

Kasi Active Member

User ID:
    302 499 242
    So I wonder if I have a good Blonia team after this fest. Well pretty sure I do but wonder what the configuration should be.

Blonia - 2
    Blodin
    Karin - 3?
    Mori - 2
    Sumire - 2
    Hermes (but awoken would prefer to not switch him back)
    I&i - 3
    Orochi
    Isis
    Sun Quan (for the future)

Basically have everything but Andromeda and Amon and Ryune I guess among good physical guys/Dragon guys.

17. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    So, with awoken SQ, I finally decided to revisit my blonia team...

Blonia / Andromeda (Neptunedra or gravity?) / Andromeda (Mori) / SQ / Orochi

Might inherit Awoken Hades onto there somewhere for a gravity if I need to, just not sure where I should... Would orochi be enough for clearing Predras if I mass attack every turn?

18. Golden119

Golden119 Monsieur Gung-ho, you are spoiling us.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wow that's a really good team. You have SBs and SBRs to burn, so can even afford to drop 2 of each. Adding Nut you can drop Karin (if you want) and still have a changer on T1, you'd have to be ridiculously trolled not to get 6 orbs from that, and 4 is a given - if you are paranoid, keep Karin + Nut as fixer - the odds of that failing to produce death for your enemies, I don't even want to think about.

Nut+Odin even brings a heal to the team, which otherwise you are missing.

To be honest, I really can't see a downside, only positives. Good stuff mate!

19. Sparkle

Sparkle I like my subs bad.

User ID:
    IMO, Karin is cute AF but complete Sh!t for Blonia. I'm embarassed she even gets considered outside c-tier farm teams.

20. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I suppose if you had Karin + BL Hermes you end up with a board that should generally turn out to be like a good Seven Star.

CURIOUSCOMP likes this.