[Team Building] Blue Sonia Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Hitch, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Kasi

Kasi Active Member

User ID:
    302 499 242
    So since I'm not willing to un evo Hermes and Karin is shit than I should go:

Blonia/I&I/Sumire/Blonia (have to think second is better than most other options just because of immense stats if nothing else)/?

What should last spot be? Second Sumire or Mori? B/L Isis could be interesting with someone inherited on. Having a bind clear option would be good. I could do Isis with a Mori or Urd inherited.

2. Sparkle

Sparkle I like my subs bad.

User ID:
    Karin is not reliable on her own. if you're into 2 actives for a good board, fix The Blonia actives you're stuck with. Don't waste time with Karin. Now that we have SI, Karin is further marginalized. You don't need optimal RNG vs Kali, just a saved-up gravity. Why waste 19 floors on the hope Karin+Hermes is within reason when you can just Grav + Tap Kali out of Rage mode? Especially when you can run better subs in general.

3. Sparkle

User ID:
    In my experience, 2x Sumire - each inherited - should be amazing.

4. Kasi

Kasi Active Member

User ID:
    302 499 242
    Yeah I guess 8 blue rows is enough. I'm going to have something like 11 OEs though which is overkill but whatever. Sumire is likely the best heart makers I have lacking an Andromeda.

5. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been thinking, using amon as a sub, and putting Awoken sakuya as inherit. This gives me a bind clear, and 20% gravity for Kali's.

This leaves about 9 million dmg required to get Kali under 65% hp. I was thinking of using blonia x3, amon, sumire (with awoken I&I skill inherited somewhere) should be doable? Thoughts?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  6. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Also they announced resets, I still have my best friend, so I'd like to find a triangle or someone who mains blonia.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  7. Kasi

Kasi Active Member

User ID:
    302 499 242
    I'd be up to putting Blonia up in slot 3. (I have Lucifer but I dislike his play style) But I'd want to have someone who also is putting up Thor or ADQXQ.

8. keshin

keshin Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    does this guide have some information on building a blonia team after her update? im looking around and i cant seem to find much

9. faustfu

faustfu Member

User ID:
    378 352 207
    I want to say it doesn't change much about her playstyle or teambuilding. It's just a really nice bonus if you run subs like Orochi, I&I, Ryune, or Blodin since you hit harder with less orbs.

10. awanger

awanger Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    hi all, i'm looking for new blonia friends/leaders. i'm awanger@PF. mine is fully awake/max skilled, +100. i just did house keeping with my friends list and now that i'm running blonia more need more friends.

11. Bulwyf

Bulwyf ½ man, ½ amazing

User ID:
    Feel free to send me an invite, My Bonia's basically always up.

12. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I am still trying to prep my triple bonia team, and was hoping or some input from people who do arena with her. Do you think it's dangerous to run without a heart maker? I wanted to run bonia x3, amon, I&i, bonia.

I was thinking a.sakuya skill on amon for bind clear and grav for Kali's. I can tank DQ Hera with natural hp, or 1-2 dark resists. Other option is to drop either amon or I&i, and put sumire on, and inherit I&i somewhere. Any thoughts?

13. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Interesting team with the dupe Sumires. Assume you mean post ult, right to get the OEs?

I can make that team and now giving it some thought as it's an interesting build. Assume you put the bind clearer on Amon?

Edit: although, I have an Andro to spare. Does it really make sense to run dupe Sumires when one could be Andro. Maybe Sumire + Andro...I'll have to give it some thought

14. Sparkle

User ID:
    @grinder

I ran Blonia/Sumire/SumireORilsix/Blonia/AI&I to the Kali floor many times in arena 1 before the Andro UVO. I killed her four or fewer times as burst would come up a million short too often. I went back to Alrescha - much slower team requiring better play but was consistent at hitting Kali out of Rage mode and getting mah Py. I haven't even tried A2 with a blue team yet as my inherits will first and foremost be for You Yu.

When you can get away with running two rowless subs (this happens more often than ppl think, I think), two Sumires provides much consistency because you get hearts on demand, loop your actives more quickly, and have the ability to strengthen Blonia burst boards while also getting a full heal - tremendous for preemptives.

edit: I'll leave the Sumire/Sumire vs Sumire/Andro up to you. I've never had to put thought into it.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    CURIOUSCOMP likes this.
  15. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    @Sparkle Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into it some more--I like the concept a lot.

Sparkle likes this.
  16. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I can see the value of having a heart maker now. I did some more team building theory crafting, and was thinking of bonia x3, amon, skuld. Skuld gives a nice heartmaker option, and sick stats. The team has 40k hp with hp latents on bonias and skuld. I'd put maybe a.sakuya on amon, and I&i on one of the blonias. If this doesn't seem like enough hearts, then I could drop amon for sumire..

17. Sparkle

User ID:
    I have a pentad Skuld sitting in my box. I've never considered running her on Blonia.

@grinder - On second thought, I did have to choose between Sumire/Sumire or Sumire/Andro for the last C10. Andro's bind clear awake is a huge selling point. Yes, the leaders have bind clears, but they are also dark, dragons, and leaders. Andro dodges those. Also, for mass random binds that aren't full team, it helps the odds tremendously. If I was in a dungeon that wanted Amon.Bindclear, I'd forget Andro.

When Blodin gets his 2x HP update, Andro's RCV vs Sumire's will actually be a thing.

grinder likes this.
  18. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The thing that I like about skuld > sumire is the ~200 weighted stat difference, and more heart orbs. Longer cool down, with no haste, but if you need to tank multiple times in a row you can save hearts as well. In theory at least.

19. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was going to farm mad trifruits today to start feeding my 2 extra bonias tomorrow, but it sounds like next week the daily dungeons are half stamina! FYI in case anyone was going to farm today. I probably will still farm some cause I need to skillup 19>12 two times.

CURIOUSCOMP likes this.
  20. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did anyone here do arena last week running bonia? How'd it go? I hope to have my team ready for the next time it comes around