[Team Building] Dark Kouryu Emperor, Fagan (ALL DRAGON USERS ARE WELCOMED TO BE ADDED!!)

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Macaquinho, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link

Man I don't have the attention span to do this all day
    But when I do, I do it pretty fast :v

puñal and Macaquinho like this.
  2. athrun

athrun Hadouken!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's like one combo.
    Gratz.

Why Fire Samrog?

If only KOG exists. takes roughly 3-4mins for me.

3. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    Samrog so my fire tpas hit 4 enemies to sweep floors

I also have a kog vid if you look through my video history but I have a better one I've been meaning to upload for a while :v

Kog is way too much effort though you actually have to THINK in the last 2 floors

4. athrun

athrun Hadouken!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Whenever you have a KOG uploaded. let us know.

Yeah. Maca build works amazing. I just like blandly play through sadly.

5. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just a quick Fagan video

I need to start leveling and skilling stuff up so I can do something serious with fagan :/

Macaquinho and mkman like this.
  6. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Mathematician of butt-kicking

User ID:
    315 490 294
    PADherder:
    link
    It's okay, no need to do anything serious with him. I'm not gonna be back to updating the guide anytime soon (Z8 current dragonbando). I did however max-skill Dark Cat Dragon, and I brainstormed a team to take on Legendary Skyway with DL Fagan. The question is if I'm willing to throw natural stamina down the drain for a dungeon that is of no use to me D:.

7. athrun

athrun Hadouken!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    All these new powerhouses. I feel sorry for Fagan bad. He needs a new evo. or 1.3x atk/1.3hp for dark or something.

8. Macaquinho

User ID:
    315 490 294
    PADherder:
    link
    Give Fagan the Gon treatment please :3. Another uvo, something that will make him descend-viable at least. Maybe when a new light/dark technical dragon comes (like Refive, Ilsix, etc.), those dragons will be his awoken materials.

9. athrun

athrun Hadouken!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If only Fagan wins in the vote.
    but Izanami didnt even get a good boost. It's nice but wasn't amazing.

Aside from that. It seemed GH stopped caring about descend boss and focuses on where the money at. Creating more GF Exclusive or pantheons.

Tbh: Gon treatment isnt really that good too. I am using Batman now and then. Everytimes they hit me, I pray it goes below 50%. If not .. they can still one shot you. Yes... Physical type still doesnt give enough HP to survive if under 50%

10. Xylaph

Xylaph Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey, I've got a friend who's recently beaten Paradise and would like to be added to the list. She doesn't have an account herself, so that's why I'm posting this. Her info-

Username: Pegged
    ID: 355,318,340
    D/L Fagan level: 55(+10)
    Awoken: Max
    Skill level-1
    Main Leaders: R Guan Yu(Hypermax), Verdandi, Gadius
    Other Leads-GZL, LMeta

She mostly uses Guan Yu so you might want to list her as a general Dragon user but, she is actively working on Fagan. Also, if her only REM subs are Satsuki, Ronia, and Haku, what team would you recommend?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  11. Macaquinho

User ID:
    315 490 294
    PADherder:
    link
    @Xylaph I currently have no intent on updating the guide right now (including the friendlist). Who knows, I might be motivated to do so in the future. As of right now, I strictly use DL Fagan as a farming lead. He really needs a revamp to be descend-viable (that's where Z8 comes in to save the day). The power creep became waaaaay too outta hand for me to try any more DL Fagan mythical clears.

Anyways, to answer your question, I like that your friend focuses on RGY, especially since GH is shafting RGY more than GGY. The RGY/DL Fagan pairing is very viable for farming coin alts, at least. With the subs that Pegged has, she can make an amazing Z8 team if she has the time and investment. Other than that, I'm really sure what team to recommend, since it was not specified whether Pegged wanted a descend-capable team, or an all-around farming team. With the hypermax RGY, I would imagine she has little to no trouble on farming though. Whatever DL Fagan can farm, RGY can most likely farm himself, as well, with even more ease due to RGY's more lenient LS.

12. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hmmm, I agree that RGY isn't getting as many new toys as GGY but he is in a much better position than GGY as far as descends go anyway. I posted about this on the GGY guide as well but RGY can match the majority of GGY's options while having more viable options, more diverse options and a good sbr build. The only area that I can honestly say that I think GGY is better in is on-color utility and even we don't have much of that. If RGY doesn't mind using not red main utility options, then it is in a better position and I honestly don't think it would mind. Apart from that, I'd say he can probably do all the GGY clears and more, courtesy of amazing things like Cao Cao and Yamato.

13. athrun

athrun Hadouken!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sasuki decide to come.. now the 3TPA hunt is real.

14. Xylaph

Xylaph Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ahh, alright. Thanks anyway. I believe she mostly wanted to give Fagan a try because she's been frustrated at her lack of REM subs for RGY. That and wanting to do something with the Satsuki she had just pulled. A coin dungeon team sounds like a pretty good suggestion actually. I don't believe she's run any of them yet. Z8 is currently out of the question because none of her teams can beat his dungeon.

15. Avelarius

Avelarius Symmetric Synergy a subsidiary of Massive Dynamics

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    All my Fagan/Zaerog friends turned into Z8. He is not very compatible with anything other than himself cause he needs double LS to keep dark skyfall/haste nonstop. Trying to say you are not getting pal points from me until I get one for myself.

puñal likes this.
  16. athrun

athrun Hadouken!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ugh .. still cannot reach Z8. )=

17. hanacker

hanacker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA: 340447281 JP 225800764
    PADherder:
    link
    Sad that nobody runs Dark Fagan anymore. I don't have anything that farms easy crap as quickly as he did. I've mostly switched to Kanna, but my subs suck and 3.5x is noticeably less than 4x. Zaerogoo seems way too orb-hungry for easy farming. Oh, Urd/Shivagon is another one I use, but that just makes me wish I could afford my own Shivagon. My Awoken Kagu is mostly gathering dust...

18. ainvar

ainvar Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Do you have a color Valk? I love farming medium hard content with GValk. Things like 10x descends Sowilo just melts to her.

19. Andelu

Andelu Active Member

Anyone else max skill a Draggie? Farming KotG will be worthwhile again with 10x normals, and I'm hoping Draggie will mean I never have to worry about a bad Ronia board on Zeus.

Lord Regulus and ainvar like this.
  20. ainvar

ainvar Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I used Shogun for ages to help boost Fagan over the top on Zeus. Now I use Goemon and my kill board is always the same.