[Team Building] Heavenly Guide Suzaku Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by jade, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    I'll never get that dumb arena clear.
    Padx blatlantly lying, Athena does not resurect you deceiving tricksters. So I have one more turn to stall and it suddenly got super hairy to try to not get combos and guess what : 5 skyfalls with 2 fire combos because yes of course there was going to be cute horizontal stacks of fire orbs raining this very turn. And that 99 stamina cost is driving the frustration through roof.

I'm thinking about giving up on this mess, rng is just toying with me at this point. It's either getting an unusable 7s board at the worst time or getting a tharjillion horizontal skyffalls when I need to ping carefully.

2. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Its actually a lot different than it looks from eyes

It's one of the three skills:
    Aegis / Nike / Resurrection.

If she used one she does not use any more after. Priority is based on hp naturally.

Derpinator and Gig like this.
  3. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    I'm so hype for the Revo Chinese. Sure they're not meta breakers but their LS feels a lot more refreshing than some of the other Reincarnations (*looks at Revo Yomi and feels nothing but salt*) and they look like SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY

jade likes this.
  4. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    A year after everyone because that's how I roll.

Totally missed the killscreen because at this point, and with this kind of a once in a lifetime rng, my whole body was numb and tingling. But it was a beautiful perfect 2 rows 7 combo board that skyffalled into some other combos including a fire tpa thanks to Hera-ur buff. This kills the Kali.

Also got the most perfect spawns for Leilan : Dios > Threedia > Hera-ur This is the kind of handicap I need to succeed lmao yay me ! Other notable spawn were Sopdet that thankfully didn't turn into a skyfall horror story. And uh maybe LFagan, not a big fan of him just bursted him asap. I even managed to not trigger Parvati resolve.

Saria on Leilan / A.Susano on Gadius / A.Ra on RHH
    Figured out that having too many inherits is actually detrimental for this team in this case.

Now I can put all this stuff behind me and get bakc to fool around whle waiting for R.Leilan. :angelic:

ps : my secret cheating helping song

5. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    NICE!! congratulations!

Gig likes this.
  6. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    If I can do it, everyone can do it like litteraly hands down *insert other buzzwords*. :bookworm:

foxwaffles likes this.
  7. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    *insert no freyr rant here*

foxwaffles likes this.
  8. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Regarding Freyr and Arena : I'm pretty you can clear A1 whitout him.
    I only used him once for Kali burst. And what should have been something to put Kali below 65% desintegrated her.
    Pretty sure it's possible to burst her past 65% without freyr and then finish her off slowly but surely.

Same deal for Gadius can be something else, his board change is pretty unreliable and halfway through I stopped using him to get the shield up for an hypotetical DQ Hera spawn.

Pure is still core atm for A.Leilan, throughout the run it's that big red emergency button in case of stuff going south.

I'm convinced there plenty of different Suzaku team builds that can clear arena. Hell even inheriting a gravity for Kali should work. Something like A.Ra inherit is actually much more clutch than freyr's active, skipping fatty and the tamas is really pleasant also the time extend so my numb hands could solve the board on Kali stage lmao.

Then again that run was the pitiful run with all the good spawns for Leilan. In my other failed tries it was much more close with more stalling needed and stuff.

foxwaffles likes this.
  9. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    I can put Sanada on my future team for a pseudo burst, but I highly doubt that'll be anywhere near what I need to tackle anything higher than some of the harder descends

10. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Dude just inherit Nim onto something like RHH.
    Leilan and sanada are attackers, Yamato too even if Yamato is still iffy for Leilan atm.
    You have a more than ready box for stuff like Arena and whatnot. Don't let the cookie cutter sub that is Freyr holding you back and Pure is a farmable (an expensive one).

11. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    May have forgotten armored knights actives got buffed to monstrous proportions

Forgot they existed tbh rip

12. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    I've beaten A1 multiple times with pretty high consisteny with the following build:
    Leilan/Gadius/Minerva/Freyr(Indra)/Pure(Force)/Leilan(Saria)
    Freyr is absolutely not needed; just helps in the little bad situations known as Zhou Yu and Tamas and SBR issues.

Just laugh at kali after Pure + Indra as she does pew pew damage

Its a lot slower though

foxwaffles and Gig like this.
  13. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    *inserts angry no-indra rant*

14. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    You people are just making excuses to not commit 200% to the celestials. :(

15. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    pls. I've spent over two years collecting team parts for leilan. How dare you accuse me of such a thing >:[

Besides, I can't buy Freyr from the MP shop or I would have already. Whaling for him is a luxury I can't afford

16. jade

jade the lamp of experience

Yay! Congrats on Arena clear! While a1 may not be end-game, it is still an accomplishment to clear it with Awoken Suzaku! Now for a2 ;)

StarDragon12 likes this.
  17. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Posted a little unlisted snippet of a death I incurred today. :(

Then I went to damage test if I connected that last fire orb to the blob row.
    Would've killed ;; aka +3m damage for that one orb

But I should've dropped Force on Athena so I could've stalled for Pure on Athena and made sure Force wasnt up on Kali. 6 turns of stall on Athena + 7 on gaiadra + Freyr + Suzaku = wouldve guaranteed 15.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    jade, Gig and Derpinator like this.
  18. jade

So close! I know you can do this.

19. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Didn't even last 7 hours before giving into the temptation lol. Decided to do 6 rolls because 30 is a nice number, now I kinda have a second Leilan. :D

Not sure why I +297'd her seeing how I was planning to inherit her, but I don't mind, she looks better that way. xP

StarDragon12, Gig and jade like this.
  20. jade

Congrats. Seems everyone but me is getting Suzaku :( I did quite a few pulls, got Yamato and Misato instead. Can't complain with those pulls, but still, so tilted after NY Rem. It is such a turn off from this game, plus with a crappy revo on the way, I'm down again.

StarDragon12 and Derpinator like this.