[Team Building] Heavenly Guide Suzaku Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by jade, Jan 1, 2014.

1. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    :(

jade likes this.
  2. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    But you have Minerva and a dupe Suzaku :(

jade likes this.
  3. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link

It's not a game over screen it's an advertissment for the upcoming godfest with that lock status removing pantheon. Didn't got lucky with fire orb on the following "partial" board change that could have maybe given me a row worth of fire orbs and killed him regardless.
    Also not inheritable gravity and everything else was and went on a one turn margin regarding heart making/board changing so squeezing Rsakuya or something was eh.

Don't want to try to find a setup with her and other jammer resist cards because of the resulting lack of dammage and killer awakening would probably screw me hard lol.

quick rundown of how the run went in case :

Sharon : dammage shield + constant regen @50% even if decreasing is annoying and then awakening bind and u dead. Meanwhile this team doesn't pack many sb so I have to cycle my active to get Pure up so I can blow her once her shield break. It's janky put it works. Also put a water latent is needed because she has a 100% gravity learned it the hard way once.

Snek : Stalled a little to get thing back because of previous cycling. Have to be carefull not to proc the ls + clearing as many dark orb not to get flooded with poison. Then put him past 50% but not past 30% --> RHH to get everyone unbound then killed him.

Beelzenub : you'll get no mercy ! great because I wasn't going to go easy on you either : board change his poison and move on to the next floor.

Tengu : 18m hp is not going to be a otk especially with that team. Ate the bind and proceed with Gadius to make some heart and get RHH up and then a row of heart on top of RHH active to get fully unbound. (now that I look at this write-up I have no idea how rhh was back up in time haste is truly an amazing thing). then brought him close to 50% and finished him off in one go.

That frozen asshole : Pure, chip, chip, chip, get him under 30% thinking I had a free turn and actually didn't remember that the jammer were locked lmao. So all the rant above is on me actually. And yeah gameover.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    jade and StarDragon12 like this.
  4. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    I was actually debating recording a c10 run with leilan to show what to do on ilsix to stall for second Pure (and skills ofc) usage for radars in a3, but decided against it bc revo Leilan has no reason to struggle against ilsix anymore lol

Sherufanir likes this.
  5. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    Revo Leilan needs to hurry her butt over to NA >:T

jade likes this.
  6. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No she should take her time and let me save stones to roll again so I can get some subs. :/

Sherufanir and jade like this.
  7. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Speaking of Ilsix I just rolled his hard counter with that max hp gravity card this morning.
    Too bad I don't have the willpower ressources to get her ready asap and clutch a clear before tommorow. :V

I'm still excited for Rleilan even though stalling on Kagu made me realise how much of a double edged sword the bicolor activation will be, that's scary.

jade likes this.
  8. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    C10 7x6 is cheating lol. So much hearts to heal from <3

F1: First appearance of Sharon. Above 50%, she hits for 20k, and if she hasn't fallen above 50%, she grav's the next turn. If she potions, then she skips gravs and moves to her full board + mortal poison. I basically match the left 5 columns and unmatch mortal poisons in the last two columns. She then heals up by a small amount this turn after being knocked under, then makes lots of mortal poisons on your board. Seven Star and then move on. Also, it's 7x6, so you basically get lots of rcv, enough to heal up from Sharon's 20k + grav hit over two turns, so you don't have to drop Pure on her or anything. 1 row + 1 fire combo is under her absorb, or at least it looks like.

F2: Let him make reds, delay, move on. Missed killshot.

F3: Suzaku + Freyr. 7x6 basically guarantees a red of rows and high combo.

F4: Minerva + carry-over Freyr. Note: Tengu skips bind under 40%, so its best to hit him as hard as you can to net another free turn under 40%.

F5: Chip, make sure health is above 13k or so (26k if running jammer resists). Nothing after Ilsix, so no reason to really run Ilsix stall strat.

Once you get him between 30% - 50%, you can start looping rows + Minerva actives to "kill" him, so that you take minimal damage for stalling.
    If there aren't enough fire orbs to kill, then it should be easy to high combo without matching red to heal. If you are under 15k, you can pop an orb changer to force him under 50% to tank 10k instead of 13-15k, and then heal up from resulting skydrops.
    If you mess up and hit a red, a full board changer is going to usually guarantee Ilsix's death anyways just because he's so close to death.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Gig and Derpinator like this.
  9. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Minerva and Caocao. #NaCl D:

10. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    just use bind clear instead of caocao
    and like minerva was there only for color fill :V just run Misato or Ares <3

11. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    I know I'm just messing with you (or not, I do need all the fire cards), I went with a much more defensive comp that relied heavily on bind clears, I just messed big time with Ilsix.

12. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Your comp is beautiful btw, but I would've preferred ares over rrh or gadius, not enough firepower!!!! :^)

13. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link

Sadly NA will never get theses cards.

Syaoran's active : Increases ATK based on amount of Fire and Wood row awoken skills on team for 1 turn.
    that would be the perfect "jewel" inherited active for Rleilan teams.
    Nasu's active : Voids enemy attribute absorb for 1 turn. Randomly spawns 5 Fire orbs
    It could be a powerful 7c sub even without row awakenings. with that board fixing active too.

StarDragon12 and jade like this.
  14. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

AS: Wood to fire, dark to heal, jammer and poison to water.
    LS: Attacking with Fire/Water ATK x3. Cross heart reduce damage taken, ATK x3.

VS Suvo
    - 2 rows, 1 SB and 1 finger
    - Heart enhance
    - 150 ATK
    - 260 RCV
    + 2 TPA, 1 7c2x
    + 900 HP

Not sure how to feel about this, you lose two rows and an SB but you get something that helps with the 7c2x idea. Stats are kinda mixed too, you lose RCV (and enhanced hearts) and ATK but pick up quite a bit of HP. Overall, I'm not sure if it's worth going from suvo to this but I'm guessing only trying it will tell for sure.

LS: No skyfall. Physical HP/ATK x1.5. Attacking with Fire/Wood ATK x5, RCV x1.5.

Selling that dupe long ago feels even worse than it did before, you could run her with Leilan subs. But as a Leilan sub, it feels lacking. Double sbr is nice but she has one offensive awakening, which is 7c2x so I guess that's kinda nice but not really. My real gripe with this is that RG would've been a huge help, it even fits her LS. There have been a lot of RL and not many great RG options. If she covered wood, then she would've been pretty nice with the unbindable, bind clear, heartmaking, short CD for inherit, double sbr and I guess 7c2x. You'd have your utility, all colors covered and a lot of flexibility with your other subs since you only need 1 more sbr. But nope, RR. Also back to 0 RCV lmao.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    StarDragon12 and Gig like this.
  15. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    "How to make our life super easy : change Rleilan rows with tpa : the update."
    Also rip rcv because fire cards have way too much of that.

Split ult rozuel seems to be the "leader" ult, but her ls sucks (hello RKushi). she's still not an healer with decent rcv, this triggers me so much.

16. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I dunno if I'd say her LS sucks, 2.25/56.25/2.25 for RG match and on type is pretty decent for a regular uvo. The no skyfall makes it a bit hard to go for rows or TPAs while getting that 7c2x consistently but it's doable.

But as a package, she does seem like she could use some polishing.

17. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

My meager offerings to show that I still play Leilan. :(

Run 1: Forgot I needed grav. Took two Leilan actives on Tengu so it wouldn't have worked anyway. 7 fire orbs on Leilan board couldn't kill even with type advantage.
    Run 2: Welp. Tengu again.

Also, I now appreciate killer latents.

I may try again or I might just Krishna it, not playing very actively so I'm not interested in banging my head against one dungeon.

Gig, StarDragon12 and jade like this.
  18. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    http://i.imgur.com/WrXDWiS.jpg

Killer awakenings are pretty good I agree, FL Minerva did alone 9m damage on z8 <3.

jade, Derpinator and Gig like this.
  19. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    I was like "Why is Derp talking about a gravity need for this ?"

Oh I see now.
    I like this setup, except it's going to be hard to squeeze a grav in that maybe on my own leilan...

Also C8 and C9 clears just because.

No status shield means it's time for Echidna to wreck some havock.

StarDragon12 and jade like this.
  20. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Holy shit you actually did c9. I was raging with some friends and jade about how impossible c9 was w/ leilan ;;

<3 Gig op. Derp has a gravity on his leilan. I can also put hades on mines if you need it.

jade likes this.