[Team Building] Jammer & Poison Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by kiarahakura, Aug 15, 2016.

1. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

@kiarahakura, I'll leave that to you, lol! I look forward to the show.

Wednesday seems too soon for the next set of monster buffs, but I can't help hoping.

2. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    I like Algedi's leader skill and her art, and I even have a dupe so I'm considering building an Algedi team. But I'm hesitant about investing time in a team that relies on 6 of an orb that isn't included in standard skyfall. Especially since I don't know of cards that create multiple turns of jammer skyfalls. The team, if I build it, would be something like Algedi/Algedi/Jorm/??/??/friend's Algedi. I'm considering throwing Ishida on the team just to maintain a steady flow of Algedi actives, or perhaps Acubens for more jammers, but I'm pretty sure that my team would still be starved for Jammer orbs. Liberty Geist is on my radar, but beating it 15 times sounds like a lot. Are there any other farmables I'm missing? Who are all of you planning on including as subs besides Urahara and Fenrir (I have neither)?

3. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Since Algedi (once max skilled) goes down to 3 turns - I don't think you'll need any more on the team outside your leader, sub and friend leader. :) Jorm should also become inheritable soon so that means you could take a card with better stats/awakenings and just inherit jorm onto them. But Jorm directly isn't bad either if you lack other options.

Another sub I think people are liking for her is RevoParvanti. This is mostly for her great stats and heart making, and she is unbindable. After that, I think Vishnu is another sub people seem to be thinking about. And Ishida active is definitely nice for the board change and 2 turn haste.

As for jammer skyfall there is only one card that provides that - dark fenrir. And it is only for 1 turn. Otherwise you could acquire a jammer skyfall in certain dungeons from mobs like Hera-Ur.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  4. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    2 things to remember is that 1) Algedi is on a 3 turn cd and 2) the shield does not depend on jammers so you can most likely stall 2 turns to get both algedi up and use the every 3 turns. I wouldn't really put jorm on the team because the awakens arent really that synergistic. However Id inherit 1, if not 2 on the team for sure. I have been playing around with her in combo master, my team now is be Algedi(Jorm)/Algedi(Jorm)/Urahara/Perseus/M.Athena(Ras)/Algedi, with the HP badge. A row and 3 jammers with a few combos is about a million per card. 6 jammers and a row is 3 - 4 million. So Arena 1 is basically no issue for Algedi. Throw in Orochi on one of the algedi and I'm sure she can do arena 2 as well. Not so sure about arena 3, probably only in coop. But most dungeon will not be a concern for her. I think in the end I'll likely do Ceres with a shield inherit for Arena 1 and 2 so I have dual utility on one card, and like drop Athena.

5. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    The good news is that I'm already sold on trying her out :) The bad news is that i'm 1 for 6 Algedi drops in the constellations dungeon. I hate those dungeons so much, but I just don't have enough py to not put up with this :( And no one is farming mats on discord...This game seriously needs safeguards to keep probability from working completely against you. I'm pretty sure we'd all be willing to sacrifice amazing good luck streaks to avoid ridiculous bad luck streaks. I just don't have the stamina (both game-wise and real-world wise) to put up with this shit...

6. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    If you need a partner for Algedi skillups I'm down. I still need to skillup my second one. :)

Faust likes this.
  7. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
  8. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    ffjammin on the discord channel was able to clear A3. He has a video showing the Py wave and the results. A3 clear with Gaia Radar.

9. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    How the hell did he make it past what looks like Vishnu with Baldin on the team? That's some crazy wizardry right there.

10. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    My best guess is Fujin for the absorb. IIRC, ffjammin said he used a friend Fenrir with Indra inherited.

11. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    I was planning to message you "to Release the hounds!" in the morning of the update but got busy getting ready for work xD

You are right, Fenrir Viz is tanky enough to stall a few turns for skills. I dont think I need two Kakkabs... though I like having almost a full team of wolves!

12. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    I must say, Fenrir plays differently now with the change in CD and the LS buff. 20.25x destroys some weaker bosses while 3 jammers gives you the ability to wipe almost everything without an absorb. It is surprising to see 3-4 mil damage from 3 jammers and 5 colors it caught me off guard at first.

kiarahakura and cjo like this.
  13. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You are not joking. This team is absolutely playable now in almost all content. Did an arena run just now and is was really smooth. Sopdet and to an extent Parvati are issues but anything else is super easy.

cjo likes this.
  14. bp1976

bp1976 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  15. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  16. Zaku

PADherder:
    link
    Don't get too excited lol, he's a reward at the very end of a 10-floor Oneshot Challenge that you can only do sequentially. To give a general idea of the difficulty it ramps up rapidly and Kali is the boss of the SIXTH floor. Out of 10. And the last floor is a pure skill check with a fixed team of tamadras with puzzle challenges every turn like Luci except worse.

I'm pretty optimistic about being able to oneshot most of the ridiculous 200m+ HP bosses with fenrir though!

17. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Dear god... that is awesome!!! :D

Oh no..... destroyed my hopes right at the start there @Zaku :(
    I wonder if there is any way I could clear this (maybe coop?). I've never been able to complete a one-shot challenge up to this point.....

18. Zaku

PADherder:
    link
    Not that I want to kick someone while they're down but you can't coop OSCs lol. On the plus side you look like you have many capable leaders from your signature! Revo Kushi, Astaroth and even Bodin/Meri pair should be able to get you past quite a lot.

kiarahakura likes this.
  19. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Well most of those teams are still in development lol .... I have the levels and whatnot, but lacking eggs which I think are important in these things? Also still need skillups on a few cards lol

Revo Kushi is one I am really pouring my resources into right now with trying to get my 3 RevoHaku up and skilled. But she isn't here yet, so you think this challenge won't come until she is released? (That would be nice!)

Anyway thanks for the encouragement :)

20. bp1976

bp1976 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Also, I think this one-shot challenge is a while away, we just had One-Shot Challenge 10. This would be at the very least number 15. (since 11-14 are already listed on PadX)

So you have plenty of time to get a team ready.

kiarahakura likes this.