[Team Building] Mono-Blue Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Kiyo, Apr 18, 2013.

1. awanger

awanger Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    thanks for the advice, i realized you're right, can't compare shiva vs. blue (blonia or I&I/ryune) since the playstyles are different. i still want to make a blue team work so i'm focusing on I&I and rows. with that said, is it possible to over-emphasize rows (vs. utility)?
    I&I/blonia/andromeda/hermes/X?
    for X i have another blonia, SQ, blodin, hatsume, karin, and some others.

blodin's got all the rows but AS isn't all too great. SQ only has 1 row, and the active isn't that great considering I&I and the delay isn't all too necessary with all the HP/RCV. is hatsume worthwhile? quick orb change, dark to blue. i'm trying to determine who to +297 and sink bubpy's into next. thanks!

2. Megalodon

Megalodon Orbally challenged noob

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi! I have bought you yu and was wondering what subs would be good for her team.
    I have scheat, hermes, nut, sarasvati, beach meta, isis, sharon, hatsume, gabriel, urochi, urd, sumire...
    Not sure which would be the optimal combo

3. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    Nut/A.Hermes/Sumire/Flex

Isis if you want bind clear, also you can inherit Urd or something on her as her cooldown is short
    Orochi if you need delay
    Scheat if you want big damage but I think you could just inherit her on You Yu, she will not deal damage unless you match tpas
    Gabriel if you want more rcv and a heartmaker

4. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Hey guys, im currently focusing on Bmyr team (My myth descend clearance rate skyrocketed from 50% to 90% clear rate with her lmao).

I´m also contemplating in making another blue lead after Bmyr hype dies, since she´s like extra limited (not many ppl have her) i will sooner or later be forced to switch to Lmyr (which i dont want to) or normal mono Blue.

I have summer Urd too, is she a viable mono blue lead? or shes only good as sub nowaddays? or i should pray to rngesus and focus on getting another blue lead.

I have Summer urd, Bmyr, Bride Ruka, Yshtolla (FF collab) and Karin.

still looking for Iduun/idunna or Sun quan..

5. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    She was an mp card, don't worry, there are many people that have her. :)
    If you seriously can't find any just pair BMyr with light Myr, still better than leading with anything else you listed.

Krehan likes this.
  6. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

yea, would be a shame to stop using bmyr.

And i got really used to the cross heart playstyle...since i started maining her I 0 stoned so many mythical descended that I previously died like a bug...feels good man.

PD: i´ll send you an frined invite later, since i see that you have bmyr too.

7. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    hey guys just wana a run a row lineup by you guys based on what i have and will be when fully evod need to update pad herder
    Wise and Moral Goddess, Sarasvati
    Contemplative Strategist, Mori Motonari
    Resolved Demon Lord, Amon
    Awoken Karin
    unshure
    friends Wise and Moral Goddess, Sarasvati
    >=13 row awakenings
    i would like you honest opinion and i know its not perfect

8. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    The obvious missing ingredient in your team is a heart-maker. Without a single heart-maker, you are at risk of dying after getting trolled by skyfall. Since you don't have the usual heart-making suspects (Gabriel, Andromeda, Ryune, Skuld), I would put Sumire in that last spot on your team. The other advantage of putting in Sumire is that you have plenty of rows, which means that Sumire's OEs will probably contribute more to your damage than even more rows. You also have Orochi as a flex sub, which is great for a lot of dungeons. Personally, I would consider putting in BValk for Amon. BValk makes water orbs on a very short cd, which will often allow you to use her active twice within a single dungeon. My water teams often include Nut and Hatsume because of their short cds. In contrast, Amon takes a longer time to charge up because of his counter-attack which is situational at best.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  9. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    what about awoken lakshmi i'm getting pretty close to finally obtaining the awoken form do you have a suggested team for her?
    with my subs pool is running tpas over rows worth it
    would it look like
    reincarnated lakshmi
    sumire
    sumire
    Bvalk/urd/alrescha
    reincarnated lakshmi/urd
    friends reincarnated lakshmi?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  10. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    I totally missed that you have Sitri and Alrescha. Sarasvati is pretty orb hungry, so Sitri would be preferable to BValk. If both are skilled up, Inheriting Sitri on BValk would be a really strong move. BValk would be the base monsters so you could keep your rows. And If you're in multiplayer and both monsters are skilled up, you would start out with Sitri's active and then BValk's would potentially become available again later in the dungeon. Sitri's active is amazing because it creates a ton of water orbs without breaking hearts. You can also put Alrescha on your Sarasvati team if you're in a dungeon with lots of poison and/or jammers (e.g. Beelzebub).

Lakshmi needs a lot of hearts, so you would want as many heart-makers as possible. The core of the team would be all your monsters that make water and heart orbs: Lakshmi/Sumire/Sumire. Since you have Urd, you can inherit her on a monster with a low cd, e.g. hatsume. If hatsume's active becomes available again, it'll convert dark orbs without touching your hearts. If you've combined BValk and Sitri like I suggested, then putting BValk (w/ Sitri inherited) on your lakshmi team would also be a good idea because Lakshmi teams tend to use rows and Sitri doesn't break hearts. So your team would look like Lakshmi/Sumire/Sumire/Hastume (Urd)/BValk (Sitri)/Lakshmi. Hatsume may seem underwhelming, but she actually has really high RCV and her dragon killer awakenings is useful against some of the toughest bosses in the game (e.g. throughout Myr's dungeon).

11. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi guys,
    Just recently acquired Sarasvati and max level, fully evolved and awoken her already but I have no idea where to skill her up. The dungeon isn't in the coin shop as far as I know and I only have less than a handful of bubpys :(
    Any of you know when her skill up dungeon will come out again?

Also, wanted to have your opinion on my current team:
    - Sarasvati
    - Sightseeing Sorcerer, Ars Paulina (#2520)
    - Andromeda (waiting for one more blue jewel to fully evolved her)
    - Contemplating Strategist, Mori Motonari
    - Enchantress of the Sanctuary, Siren (sometimes swap her with Enticing Water Princess, Pianis or Resting Wing Dragon Caller, Navi)

I also have Chibi Sun Quan for spike, uevo U&Y, Graceful General Zhou Yu and Halloween Undine. For bind clearer I have GrOdin, Wee Jaz but none of water-based bind clearer.

12. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    wait needing spike damage for sarasvati?

13. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just in case...

14. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    i can understand needing the delay but 100x pretty much covers it all

15. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah honestly I only need Mori's AS to one shot almost anything without damage shield, and I haven't used Chibi Sun Quan. Well, maybe, for dungeon like Zeus+297 or Hera +297, maybe? Haven't even tried those yet because once I saw their HP, I chickened out lol (and that was before I acquired Sherias Roots not Sarasvati)

16. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Anyone have any info for leading with Sitri? I've been wanting her since she arrived in NA, and i finally rolled her out of the GFE machine...

For now i've cobbled together A.Isis, A.Neptune, Hatsume, and A.U&Y for the time being, but what could i do to improve this?

17. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    not a fan of sitri leads just doing double blue crosses is rough and the devil limitation makes me sad

18. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Anybody running Khepri or Sherias?

I want to make a blue team and my only options are Khepri, Sherias and Karin. I already play Leilan and Haku so I'd like to try something else, not tricolor Chinese. Sherias isn't too far off, but it is different enough to be on the table. My other option is Khepri, which looks pretty cool and quite a change but I'd rather not make that investment if I don't have any friends running her.

19. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Using Khepri is quite difficult, especially if she isn't max skill. Many things can wreck your runs like combo shield or getting orb troll, so maybe that's why only few people using her as a lead. I do use her though as a sub for Sarasvati. She is powerful even without TPA or rows.

20. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID: