[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

If someone wants to write it I will be more than happy to include it and the person's name in the thank you section. I didn't really feel like I got a good handle on her play style with the fixed team challenge so I won't do it as I wouldn't do it justice.

Side Rant...
    Why has it been months since we seen normal Zeus? Need him for a evo.

2. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    What do you mean "normal Zeus"? Shouldn't you farm him on Technical Dungeon (since his Dungeon moved there), or God Rush, or Zeus Rush?

Niteblooded and Orange Crush like this.
  3. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Are you talking about ???
    If so: then it's coz it's now a permanent technical dungeon.

But yeah you should do a rush dungeon to get him at least he'll drop in his 'ready to uevo' form.

Niteblooded likes this.
  4. nocutename

nocutename I still stink after 1100 days but I am still here.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi Everyone. @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa I am using Min paired up with Tifa. I am finally able to farm Scarlet! I skilled up one this weekend. That team has gotten me spoiled though. Time extends and huge boards to move around with. Made this challenge a bit challenging.

C10 I didn't bother with. I was going to try but I have no luck without those time extends. It would have been death several times over without any rewards. That team wasn't even before my time. However, I never had a good enough team to get Zeus so I could not make it. When I finally got Kirin, I did use the double delay principle to clear two dungeons.

I used my Halloween Parvati for these current challenges. They were so much fun. I kind of wish I had gotten Parvati but I have so many different teams to play with that I probably would not use her.

Edit @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa what are your thoughts on Tsubaki Ult?

5. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nice! I'm glad that pairing is fun for you. I like the Tifa board LS. It at least bring something different to the table. You can consider also playing your combo leaders paired with Tifa since 7x6 is a bit easier to get many combos.

Thats cool! I should probably work on my Halloween Parvati as well, she is untouched from the rem except for tamas. Normal Parvati is great, I think you'd play her if you had her, at least id try to convince you she is the best leader ever :p

Nice situational sub. Mostly good in arena. Yesterday i cooped with someone that had 2 on his team and he one shot Kali though the shield with a 5 match and extra 4 match red combo plus the enhance. But as with any killer awakening, situational. Ill be making one soon since I have 3 tsubaki, maybe ill revert 2 of them, we'll see.

6. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi everyone. Happy Holidays!

I purchased my second MP monster as a Pad Christmas present...Ragnarok Dragon! Now need to build up my MP again. :( I hope I get some mileage out of him as he ate a 5 stone REM pull (golem). He just needs 6 HP +eggs and he is perfect. Next year I am going to focus on getting MAthena. I probably will not skill her up though.

@Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa You have the real Parvati so I doubt you would ever use Halloween Parvati. I love my poor man's Parvati. I used her a little when I first rolled her. I am sure my friends where like WTH! :p

Tifa is fun to pair up with but it makes doing regular boards harder now. At least I am getting mileage out of my Xiu Min purchase. Aside from Mion and Star of Sea that team is crushing everything. That is good but I will get bored using them too.

I have three Tsubaki. Two I +egged for my Minerva team. One is still in the first evo form. So I can always do her in the new Uevo however she isn't +egged and I will not do three of them. So I wonder even niche how ok is it without +eggs since I would want to use her for harder content. I can do one of the plussed egged ones however, I lose the subcolor which bothers me. Honestly, I am having so much fun with Vishnu that I doubt I will play the team all that much for this much though about it. :p

I will one day look into doing Arena. I definitely have the teams for it, I just don't have the skills. I keep trying to do Ultimate and failing. My bane is Shiva now. I can consistently make it up to him with a couple of teams but not past him. I am using that as my yardstick to see if I am arena ready.

7. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

I didn't know they moved him to Technicals because fun fact...
    I never completed the Normal or Technical dungeons because they are boring. :p

Though being able to get his ready to uevo form would be much nicer since I need the dark version for Hades. I really should work on those Technicals since I need the normal version of Zaerog for Vritra. So many uevos for Awoken forms I keep random crap in my box just in case.

Merry Christmas all! Or Happy Holidays if your prefer that. :D

RajaNagaSoz and kandjar like this.
  8. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Take Parv into Arena 1 to test (yes, I know it's old). The run is very smooth, did encounter my bane though:

The damage is over the top though, 4combo with Verdani+enhancer is dead to Kali.

9. YamaKyu

YamaKyu So much dust on my Lmeta team. I'm sorry Lmeta ;;

I'm so glad this huge topic exist because I can't do anything good with both REvo Ceres and REvo Parvati, because with Ceres I cruelly lack orb/board changer, and with Parv my very low HP and Skill bind vulnerability are huge weaknesses at my level of playing. But I have much more clues on how I could improve them now (especially REo Parv, since I just don't have a REvo Ceres compatible box (I'll just make a team of max-skilled Cauchemar and voilà)) !

Still, one question remains ; for REvo Parv, should I try to aim for absolute skill bind immunity ? Because the max I can reach without making a really *really* wierd team is 60% (with Balboa / Kaguyahime / Michael / Yamatsumi), but somehow I always get bound, so I'm thinking of trying to reach 80%. But I have no idea how I could reach 100% and if I should even try to reach it (why don't I have a Spica yet... oh yeah, she messes with hearts anyway ;; ).

*sigh*

Why don't I have 3 kaede and a Perseus yet >_>

10. EvilEye

EvilEye Why can't we have nice things?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Happy (belated) holidays everyone! I found a video of someone clearing Arena 3 (or at least I assume it is) with Xmas Freyja.

@YamaKyu

It would help if you provided a box for us to work with. I'm not sure Revo Ceres really has a place right now. I understand that she has her niches ( I used her awoken form to farm Myr), but she's not versatile enough to be worth focusing over Parvati right now. As for dealing with low SBR, there's a surprising low amount of good SBR farmables in green. The best options seem to be Linthia (rogue dungeon, also spawns poison orbs), Ragnarok (300k mp), or Another Crusader (Good luck getting him to spawn).

As a side note, does anyone understand what all the hype about Aizen is about? I understand he's an unconditional 6x with the ability to spike, but is there something I'm just not seeing?

11. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you post you box I can help you make teams for both. Ceres is absurdly good (as is her sister Minerva) but you need the right team. I coop the other day Arena 3 with her and it was pretty easy. Also did C9 in these challenges in coop and C9 and C8 with her in the previous. So if you have anything along the lines of MeiMei, Ishida, Gronia as board changers, you can make her work. For Parvati, you want heartmakers and tpa cards mostly. Vishnu and Kaede are absolutely her current best subs for difficult content (like the arenas and high level challenges) and Verdnadi is great too but you can make it work with other stuff like Michael, Persues, etc. But honesty for the vast majority of content you don't need a super team, I would however try to get that 100 skill bind, because Franky skill bind is the only thing that can hold her back. But again, if you post you box, it will be easier to find a direction.

YamaKyu likes this.
  12. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nice clear! That HP is nice, I'm assuming HP badge? Also did you use dark resist to deal with Hera or just assumed the loss if she should up? I'm still looking to clear arena 3 with her in coop, just been so busy lately.

13. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah I was surprised seeing her used as a leader. I had one up in my friends list, I'm assuming that was you. Still pretty cool to see her used as a lead.

Congrats! Ragdra is definitely still my most used MP purchase card. I think he will be worth it for you. He goes well on a TPA focus Artemis team, so at least you can try him there at the very least. I use him on all my green tpa teams and also on all my rainbow teams. BTW, if you have Ceres, pretty sure she can get athena for you (with patience haha, will require lots of stalling for recharge of skills). Otherwise there is also the GRodin strategy if you have him.

Yeah that's why I'm don't overuse her. But I did love finally getting that 5x 4 UEC clear by pairing Myr with Tifa lol. There is no way I could beat that the normal way. That dungeon is just unfair.

Arena is easier than UEC by a little bit exactly because of Shiva. He doesnt show up in Arena 1 and he is the worst spawn in either dungeon. You definitely have the teams, but remember, every new team you use in arena is a learning experience. Minerva now is my go to arena solo farm team, yet even though I have done arena so many times already, it still took me some deaths to learn the strategy I needed to get it consistent. I think you should try minerva or Ceres if you have good teams for both. Ceres is trickier because if you draw lifive you are pretty much dead unless you have a perfect team, but with minerva you have more options. Also, Artemis/Balboa is terrific for arena.

14. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Is ok, he has great damage and rcv boost, and since people mostly play coop that takes care of the HP issue. But he not the best thing out there for sure. Reevo greeks, krishna and all the cross leaders are better.

This is impressive, I'll definitely check it out in the morning.

15. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    He is a strong farming lead, 36 unconditional with extra RCV, TE and unbindable who can archive x110ish with a cross Dark (and more if you cross more). He is mostly for Arena 1/2 farming and some other stuff. But he cannot farm Arena 3 very well. So he is not that "top tier", just a easy-and-strong-af farming leader. Meridionalis is also a very strong farming lead in Heroine REM that may interest you.

It's auto-loss (shameful lol). I just want to test out the team, so I don't really plan out. The inherit on Vishnu is also for my Ronove team. But the team is really nice, most stuff die to 4-6 heart and a prong, Fire enemy need more than that, but still not bad.

16. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @EvilEye Nice video. That youtuber does a lot of Freyja and Artemis videos. I used to watch them.

@Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Right now I am using Ragdrag on my Vishnu team and I am surprised that I have gotten 6 green orbs fairly consistently. So far so good but I could put anyone on that team and it is a win. Ragdrag gives me insane HP though. I really need Susano for that team badly.

I will one day just jump into arena. It will be happening soon as I am running out of things to do in the game. Minerva team needs that MP Attribute changer or is there another Arena team that is just as easy? I have seen a handful of pics with silver of hope on Kali with this team. So I need to play it more to gauge the damage.

For MAthena, the Grodin strategy requires a Jize inherit (I have Raphael on my Grodin and finally skilled him up last week). That is hard to find up when I want to attempt it. Plus it is a LONG dungeon. I just don't have the time to grind out 45 minutes for a maybe win. It is painful to fail after working so hard. So I tend not to run those type of dungeons. Not fun and too time consuming. What does the Ceres team look like? I don't have Gronia. My only full board changers are Verdandi and Meimei.

Ultimate EC is my bane and I am about done trying it. It has proven to be just impossible for me to beat. Most of my runs I can make it up to Shiva and then I die in two turns. I really am trying now to active a defense before that floor but nothing is working for me. I probably have played it 40 times now over the past two weeks. If that is what Arena will take to just learn that dungeon, it will never be done. Because, I am done with UEC. My personally health is worth more. I understand why they make these harder dungeons to challenge the better players. However, when they become impossible for us lower players, that is when I must give up.

17. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa I finally did it and beat Ultimate Endless. To think I have to do 4 others though is daunting and probably impossible too. But yeah! I used Min / Tifa. Indra was a champ on Shiva. He is terribly hard to get past.

18. YamaKyu

YamaKyu So much dust on my Lmeta team. I'm sorry Lmeta ;;

@EvilEye and @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa, thanks for your time ; I appreciate your help.
    Here's my green box part1/part2, it's not really good since my most powerfull attribute is water so far.
    I'm trying to find ways to improve my REvo Parv and REvo Ceres teams.

My teams usually consist in :

→ REvo Parv
    > Sylvie
    > Michael
    > Kaguyahime (max skilled)
    > utiility

"Utility" usually is Bastet because mine is +297 and has 2 fingers and a SBR which my team cruelly lacks (also, her AS help deal with this issue). When I need to tank a hit I use Balboa instead.

This team actually works somehow, I can clear stuff with it. But it has 2 weaknesses ; HP and skill bind vulnerability. I'll fail any dungeon that can either skill bind my team, or OH-KO me. Which is a lot of a dungeon.
    I don't have much plans for this team yet, I have yet to understand how I could improve it (without relying on REM subs I don't have (where are you Perseus and Kaede ;; ?)).

-------------------

→ REvo Ceres
    > GGY (not max skilled yet unfortunately, he's very reluctant)
    > Kaguyahime (max skilled)
    > Cauchemar (will max skill him asap)
    > Yamatsumi (max skilled) or utility

Here, "utility" is either a burst (Wd/Wd Fafnir (max-skilled) or Xmas Freyja) or Balboa for armor break.
    Since I use REvo Ceres exclusively to farm Myr (I don't know other dungeons where she can do this good), I usually use Balboa instead of Yamatsumi, for the Predras.

Now the thing is : I can't clear Myr M+ with this team. But I should. Every single time I end up not dealing enough damage because my only true orb-changer is GGY (Kaguyahime is far from making enough wood to be helpful in regarding damages ; she's mostly for fixing boards), and I often have trouble making 2 rows and a dark combo with this few fingers if Cauchemar's board change is not enough rows-friendly (yeah I need to improve my matching skill)

And I also need to deal with my skill bind vulnerability which is usually high.

In the long term, for REvo Ceres I think I'll try to do this :
    → REvo Ceres
    > Cauchemar (max skill)
    > Ragnarok Dragon (max skill)
    > Kaguyahime (max skill) with GGY inherit
    > Fafnir (max skill) with Balboa inherit (so I can have both the burst and the armor break available for Myr M+ farming)

Thanks for the hint about RagnaDra @EvilEye, I never noticed he could help me this much. His awakenings are excellent and except his TPA, eveything will be useful to me. Also : dem HPs. So yeah, I'll definetely buy him when I hit 300k (currently halwfay).

19. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah shiva is a PITA. My best teams usually have 2 SDR on a good active so thats how I deal with him. Otherwise the best bet is def and rng being nice. Congrats on the clear! I think you are ready to destroy arena :)

20. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Niteblooded

I was thinking the Vishnu section could use a change. Kaede could be moved to
    Ideal pairing.

@YamaKyu

I, sadly don't have Parv so I cannot help you there.

I am shocked that you can clear Myr with your team. I have not used Re-Ceres yet as Vishnu is so much fun to play right now. I will be honest, I am not a big fan of random orb changers like Kaguyahime. She can wipe out that one needed heart or dark orb. But looking at your box, I am hard pressed to suggest a better solution. Revo-Zeal is actually pretty good for a quick orb changer. Perhaps the tpa will not help you but the OE are nice. I use him over REM monsters just because he pops up quickly.

Is your team fully leveled because that could be why you are falling short on boss damage. GGY is at lvl 43 per screen shot. For defense, you could always farm up a golem. I used the water golem on my Kirin team for a while. I never used the green one though on my green teams.

If you are rolling in this GF, it is currently on Forest Gala. Good luck!

YamaKyu likes this.