[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20170226-091102.gif
    This is the R.Astaroth team that I'm using and it's a lot of fun. Apart from gravities it's extremely rare to see my health dropping below half, which is what makes it feel so different from other teams.

Inherits are: Asty(GGY)/Parv(Verdandi)/Michael(Michael)/Romia(Gronia)/Freyja(Cameo), friend Asty(Australis).

In hindsight, improvements I can think of are:
    • Another Australis on my own Asty. I forgot Parvati has bind clear now, in addition the leads are unbindable so a bind clear AS isn't very needed. Australis on the other hand will speed up runs very significantly.
    • Cauchemar on Romia as a direct upgrade. The 30% shield from Cauchemar will allow me to tank a rage hit from Kali, which is gonna be a huge help if I have to use Freyja/Cameo earlier on.

Damage from a bicolour + Parvati enhance + Cameo kill shot is hilarious:
    Screenshot_20170226-091054.gif

Overall I'm very pleased with R.Asty. The team is super tanky and the damage is very good. The damage scaling is also excellent where the unconditional 4x make Sopdet and Parvati super easy to deal with.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  2. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I love this. Can't wait for her to be in NA! Asty is back gentlemen and ladies!

Edit: what is your badge? Is it heal?

wangatang0830 likes this.
  3. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

As a player who is super spoiled by all the TEs from Radra/Yomidra/Myr, I'm ashamed to admit that I'm using the +2 sec badge, even with a team of 6 TEs built in.

But honestly despite not having a rcv multiplier, the healing is surprisingly good, especially when considering 1) the team has very good base rcv (Asty has 1300 rcv after plusses and rcv latents) and 2) both Michael and Parvati make heart orbs and enhance them.

4. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No shame in that, its hard to combo with asty, i remember likeing Verdandi on my team back in the day for that reason.

BTW, question, would A.Artemis go well over any of the subs you used? I usually dont use Parvati or Freyja on the team in favor of changers, but with so much HP seems unnecessary to bring all changers. My options are Freyja/Devil MeiMei/Artemis/Parvati/Michael/Leeza/Sasuke.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  5. Xayvin

Xayvin Floofy Tail Fanboy!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Anyone planning on trying out Revo Susano as a leader? He looks good on paper, and his low 20.25x multiplier isn't too terrible when you consider the powerhouse subs that green has available.

6. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was thinking about it but then I realized that if RMeimei follows RHaku's example, you are better off running her. Same multiplier with more flexible activation, stronger resist, sbr and a generally better active. Susano has unbindable, RCV mult and his own HP going for him but that is probably it.

7. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    I've thought about it as well but I just don't think he has enough damage or tankiness. If his shield was at RHaku level he might be stronger, or his multi was a bit higher, like 36x he would be. Where he is now is just too low. Too reliant on gemstones for my liking.

8. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

Glad to see that putting Parvati on an Astaroth team isn't so crazy! You even put Freyja on there too. Guessing Michael is on there just so you have 3 rows + another dedicated heart maker.

Also glad to see I'm not the only one thinking a Cauchemar inherit is a good idea. Going to give more thought to who I want to inherit on what but right now my team is looking like Asty, Parvati, Freyja, Devil MeiMei and either Michael or a low CD devil. I am even debating on Gronia now because she has 2 rows and I can't use her as an inherit since she's key on my Revo Ceres team.

I use Ext Time badge too but that's solely because my rank is too low to use anything else. :sorry:

wangatang0830 and cjo like this.
  9. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ReEvo parvati's stats are great now so it makes sense to use her. And Michael is pretty much Asty's best sub with those awakens and great healing and heartmake plus enhance

Yeah i loved that fact he became inheritable for this team! So pumped. BTW I would argue Michael much more important than Meimei. A.Artemis is also on type! Another sub to consider :)

Niteblooded and cjo like this.
  10. Xayvin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Agreed with you there and I am pumped for Revo Haku. R.Susano is available now though - which is why I am considering trying him out. I wouldn't doubt that he can clear A3 in co-op with the right mix of subs and inherits.

I watched a couple of JP videos, and he puts out respectable damage, along with some tankiness. He isn't going to flip flop the meta on its head, but if anything - Susano is a R.Haku lite, and a decent stop-gap until Haku gets to NA.

11. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

I'm curious to see if Meimei etc really all get Haku's treatment. GungHo could surprise us and pull something like the RGB ones getting increased resistance to three colors, vs Haku with 30% to everything. 30% everything is so convenient, but 50% for three colors could be really fun to play.

12. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pretty much this. Haku might be better, but Susano is here today and seems interesting to try out. What would the team looks like? Some Vishnu's and Kaede's in there? You bringing all 3 of your Kaede?

RageSedai likes this.
  13. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    We already have 50% for 3 colors in Ceres so it would be too similar for my taste. Unless of course you don't have Ceres, in which case it would be great! They could even pair together so that both bring useful actives and not redundant like Ceres/Ceres is.

cjo likes this.
  14. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Whoops, I forgot those were Ceres colors! Despite the fact that they're old cards, I only have Venus from the Greco-Romans. I agree that mimicking Ceres colors would be weak design.

15. Niteblooded

Anyone else kind of feel Susano had his thunder stolen? He was ALWAYS the defense card and short time lead. Granted they could change things up for each Chinese lead but now at the very least Haku (maybe all of them) have a better defensive based leader skill than Susano...

Just seems wrong to me. Good for Haku being relevant again but poor Susano will be a short timer again. I have all of them in Awoken form so I'm not speaking out of self-interest. Though I kind of am simply because I would like to see Susano relevant again for awhile.

I would like to try Susano but I still have a 2nd Revo Parvati to level up and a Revo Bastet. I might put Susano above Bastet but maaan, poor Susano. Where's the Feelsbadman emote when you need one?

16. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Honestly, its ok for some cards to be always good subs or inherits. But even then, Susano is very decent as a lead. @philsov posted some number and potential team to use that looks incredibly strong and im definitely trying myself for funsies.

Niteblooded likes this.
  17. Xayvin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'll most likely run R.Susano/Susano dupe/Vishnu/Vishnu/Kaede (w/ board change inherit)/R.Susano

18. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah i think I would do the same.

Edit: BTW sent you a message on Discord, check it out

19. Niteblooded

Ya I'm not saying it's not doable or not strong. Just that he didn't get much time before he was outshined as lead. That said which evo you doing for your second Susano?

On the topic of TPA teams going to try again for Vishnu this Wednesday. Maybe I will be super lucky and get a Dantalion as well (lol ya right). Probably will get yet another Balboa or Sun Quan instead.

20. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ideally i would do both ReEvo but i need SOOOO MANY GLOBES. So Awoken will have to do for the dupe.

Good luck getting Vishnu and Dantalion! Parvati love Vishnu very much and Dantalion became an awesome leader with the new update.

Niteblooded likes this.