[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Xayvin

Xayvin Hurry up DMeta Ult!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was thinking of using G/L Susano for the SBR. Wonder if it makes a difference or not?

2. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'll likely use 2 Vishnu and Kaede like you so for me I prefer the haste. Both pretty great options so I doubt it matters too much

3. Lunatic

Lunatic PaD_n00b

User ID:
    Lunatic
    Finished all Descended Challenge with Art x Balboa solo. Pretty fun. Even got to tank Shuten's nuke hit with Kush and 2x HP

4. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    green :misc19:

Niteblooded and Xayvin like this.
  5. Lunatic

Lunatic PaD_n00b

User ID:
    Lunatic
    Yeah, not much of a feat tho nowadays. I one stoned OSC with Art Balboa after flubbing up a combo against Liberty (could have easily gone thru no stone but was kinda frustrated with my many no stone kushi attempts). Also had Grodin inherited on Kush to make Linthia ez.

6. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

I really really like A.Artemis on the team. Good stats and the OEs are very nice, as the team is kinda saturated with rows (9 rows from Asty leaders and Michael already) but kinda lacking in OEs. But sadly Artemis is the only Greeco 2.0 that I'm missing (been wanting her for ages) so I can't really test it out :(

If Revo Artemis comes with a finger just like Hermes did, she'll probably be the best sub on team.

With your options I would go with Freyja/Artemis/Parvati/Michael. You're right about having so much HP that you don't need all subs to be orb changers. Personally i'm not a big fan of Leeza/Sasuke for their low stats, their fast active skill is nice but most of the time double Asty lead and a Michael is all the changers you'll need.

Inherit skill wise i think a Meimei/Ishida/Zuoh/Cauchemar skill is really important as you can kill green absorb Shieldra very easily from the dark orbs made by those board changers.

Edit: seems like Game8 thinks Asty is on the same tier as Myr now.
    https://game8.jp/archives/18865

Lunatic, Niteblooded and Xayvin like this.
  7. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    Dupe Susano should be GG for the 5 turn shield for your lord and master GrOdin dragons.

Niteblooded and toadashi like this.
  8. Xayvin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Asty is going to be legit, especially solo with the RCV badge. It is nice to see Ronove hang in there in the second tier; he is still one of my favourite leaders to play. His best-in-slot team is so awesome to see in action, stuff just melts with minimal active skill usage.

cjo and wangatang0830 like this.
  9. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    That is pretty exciting. I was wondering if her placement would rise. I've been having fun getting back into old-school mono-color with Bodin, so Astaroth should be a nice step above that.

Personally I was thinking of Romia/Michael/Artemis as my main subs. Revo Ceres could take the final spot if I was desperate for healing (I'm not getting the 35% RCV badge for a while), or maybe Ishida or even Wee Jas.

One thing is I don't have great green enhance options (XMas Freya ftw!), although I don't suppose you need enhance for most stuff below Kali and radar dragons.

cjo likes this.
  10. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    RMeimei is announced and woooooo

GD so you have to cover light somewhere (RParvati) and same LS as RHaku.
    My body is ready.

Niteblooded and cjo like this.
  11. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    RMeimei/Godin Dragon/RagDrag.Avalon Drake/Vishnu.Momiji/Mathena.enhance - abuse high TPA subs, killers can be taken advantage of as you have a lower multi.

cjo likes this.
  12. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That team has crazy stats. I like it. For shorter dungeons id probably go with fast actives instead. Lots of room for team building. She is exciting for sure

cjo and RageSedai like this.
  13. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    I agree. Unfortunately I don't have many orb changers in Green so I can't build out too many changes without going to farmables.

14. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

It will be between Parvati and Kaede for me for GL on a MeiMei team. Probably Kaede but who knows, maybe both as they both bring worthwhile attributes and until I can get Vishnu they are my strongest TPA cards.

Doesn't look like it's going to happen. Nothing but dupes and I KNEW Sherias (got my Sun Quan dupe too) would be one of them. I just didn't want to type it.

Not gonna lie, I would probably only use Dantalion as a sub for my other red teams despite the huge buff he is getting to his LS.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    RageSedai likes this.
  15. Xayvin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    R.Meimei/RagDra/Kaede/Robin Hood/OdinDra is going to be my initial team. Robin Hood's active should help team damage output some.

RageSedai likes this.
  16. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    I'm thinking of putting Yoruichi on the team for my burst. Brings HP down to 1 but 2.5x for wood for two turns. Only hit when hearts on board or I can definitely kill.

Niteblooded likes this.
  17. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

R.Meimei woohoo!

I know I want Vishnu and Susano as staples, and they're already hyper, so that's convenient. A.Artemis looks like a shoo-in for spot three, continuing the TPA theme. I think GOdin can cover light and provide bind clear, trading off with Amaterasu if I need something faster. (TBH Amaterasu worked really well on my old Meimei due to cumulative benefits of haste.)

With Meimei and Susano both gaining god type, I could use Izanagi for burst. Better yet if I find a good green base for him. Maybe I'll inherit him on my 2nd Vishnu, and he can bump Susano from time to time.

I could also pursue a row-tpa hybrid team, but I think at least at first I'll go TPA all the way.

18. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    Revo Izanagi might fit on the team instead of Ama as well. Or just buy Grodin Dragon and join the revolution and use him :)

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa and cjo like this.
  19. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

If I farmed MP diligently like some players I'd totally buy him! He's a neat card, but I think he's not my priority. And yeah, Izanagi could go straight in if I didn't need bind clear, saving me some hassle.

Niteblooded likes this.
  20. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    Free 390k MP :)

cjo likes this.