[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

reminds me of all the times i've had equally terrible luck.

throwing 4x50 stam at a dungeon only to have cerberus on floor one, one-shot me by the skyfall giving me free green orbs on old x25 parvati team pushing him directly into rage hit on turn 1.

Niteblooded likes this.
  2. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Current team that I'm working on:

I just rolled Freyja and am wondering if this team needs her at all, either as a sub or an inherit. I was going to inherit Skuld or Cauchemar somewhere, probably onto Ceres or Artemis, so I'm not entirely sure what could take Freyja if she is needed.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  3. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Freyja[Verdandi] is gonne be better stats wise than Verdandi.
    Verdandi is neither healer nor devil.

Niteblooded likes this.
  4. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

Agree. Freyja also provides Row boost which the other cards outside of Asty are lacking. That extra SBR doesn't hurt either.

5. Niteblooded

I need more Revo Ceres friends. Yesterday there was a 4x XP event on Myr and sadly RCeres is the only one I know how to do it reliably on. That was 180k XP per run!

Also went ahead got off my lazy butt (figuretively of course) and did Star Justice since I know I will need one for Perseus.

Did the challenge dungeons on 4x too. Which reminded me last Challenge set I pulled the ultimate bonehead maneuver and did Agni with Parvati ...and a Krishna friend. Ya ....Ya. Still beat that sh** despite gimping myself. Fire got nothing on Parvati! She's like Daenerys.

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa and cjo like this.
  6. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Parvati + Krishna, there's a duo you don't see every day!

7. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    SHE IS BACK!!!
    [​IMG]

The cutest and my favorite green leader is back ladies and gents. Test run in arena 1 went super smooth. Next up is Arena 3. Hopefully I can get the clear some point today.

@wangatang0830 Is the current team I have there (Michael/Artemis(Australis)/Parvati/Kushi(Cauchemar)) the best I can do for Arena 3? Other options are GValk, Leeza, Sasuke, Freyja, Chr. Alarune, School Athena, Ceres, Devil MeiMei.

8. Niteblooded

@Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa
    Very nice! Those 107k HP! Nice DPS too and without a Freyja. Now that the Wednesday dungeon is past I really wish I had been on top of the news. Now I gotta wait a week for all those evos. Mostly just care about the Asty one though. I think I am the very last holdout for G/D Artemis but now it's time to switch.

Speaking of changes it looks like Verdandi got a nice buff even though she was fine before. Zhuge Liang got a long list of upgrades and sadly he is still very meh. I love the ROT3K source material and overall universe and Zhuge Liang. I was really wanting them to buff him and make relevant but his leader skill is not exciting and his active is still crap so he's not enticing as a leader and he is mediocre at best TPA sub. All those upgrades and still can't justify using him over someone else.

Maybe rather than coming up with cards that do damage they will develop a mechanic where players can out smart a dungeon. He'd be a perfect one for an active rehaul if they do.

9. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

Glad you're enjoying the team! My 2 cents on the team:
    • You'll need a big burst for Arena 3, or Hephdra is almost impossible. Freyja over Kushi might be better in that case, or even better, Cameo inherited somewhere. Losing the 2 fingers from Kushi sucks tho...
    • For predras, do you have an A.Neptune? The poison works for predra, and the buff part (attacker & devils) applies to pretty much everyone on your team.

That being said, I'm yet to solo A3 with Astaroth haha. If you do manage please share your experiences here :)

10. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for the tips! I do have Neptune and i did think of inheriting him. I think ill do the freyja additon. Honestly i feel great with time for I think it will be ok. But we shall see lol. Sadly i dont have Cameo so ill do Freyja:Neptune and hope thats good enough

11. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    We are getting the tuesday-friday dungeon on Saturday! So only have to wait for a few days :)

RageSedai, Niteblooded and cjo like this.
  12. Niteblooded

Good! Wish they had that dungeon EVERY weekend. I think we've deserved it after all the years of farming evo mats.

13. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd +1 that comment... but +1 is clearly not enough!

So instead: I +297!!!!

14. Shinigami Yuki

Shinigami Yuki Things are getting hectic.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi Guys,

I just wanted to check up with you all on whether it is worth my while to make an Acala team. My team would look like:
    Acala/Vishnu/Vishnu/Verdandi/Flex
    with flex being Grodin (I have both versions, Revo ADK, Melon Dragon, Freyja, Avalon Drake or Cameo. The main problem for this team is that I have no skill ups on Vishnu which will take a while to get. Is it still worth it taking into consideration that I currently do not have a functional wood team? Thanks in advance.

15. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Team looks good. And Vishnu is a solid green sub, I think he's worth investing in.
    Grab a bunch of wood kingtan, to max level him up faster.

I would try pair with an Acala which has a Verdandi or Leilan inherit.

Overall I like the team.

Shinigami Yuki and Niteblooded like this.
  16. Pizzagod13

Pizzagod13 New Member

Can I ask for team help here, or should I make a separate thread?

17. Niteblooded

Was there a forum database rollback because @Derpinator posted some awesome screenshots where he/she actually showed the combo that did the damage (I liked that) but now that post and 1-2 others that followed are gone.

This forum manages to succeed in spite of itself.

Yes, of course!

18. Shinigami Yuki

Shinigami Yuki Things are getting hectic.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks a lot. I will get working on it then.

19. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ya looks like a day or so rolled back, I'll post again later today.

20. Pizzagod13

Pizzagod13 New Member

Ok cool I've been playing for a while I'm just garbage at team building, any way my green stuff is: Artemis x2, Ceres, Verd, Green Valk, Christmas Alraune, Leeza, Parvati, Freyja, Summer Armadel, Micheal, Sasuke

I have to many options to my knowledge the "best" leads would be the first 4, but I don't have many good orb changes for Artemis and Ceres. Verd requiring you to make crosses is kinda annoying since I probably would want to go with rows. Anyway, any help you could give in thinking up a team would be appreciated

Edit: I have a team capable of beating most non-blue descended levels so if their is a good farmable green god to add let me know.