[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Don't quite remember everything I wrote, but here is a quick list of what I do remember:
    • Asty is cuter, faster and safer than running Chry x Tifa, which has been my go-to A1 team for when I ran it more often. Only aspects where Asty loses out is obviously RCV (99% grav ftw) and the fact that a 7x6 board gets you more value from an active.
    • Didn't get Sopdet but I did get Parv and she ended up being non-row 6 orb match with a few off-color. Too many combos did push damage over so you'll have to be careful, though skyfall can still screw you. You can eat a few Himalayan Angers but it is best not to because of RCV. I imagine Sopdet is just 5 orb combos so you get the 4x.
    • I had to learn Asty active management because I was initially popping her (them) too much as opposed to saving and stalling.
    • Asty is cute af
    • I'll hyper this team once I either roll Yamato or give up on trying to get him.
    • RFreyja and RArt when!!! They will make this team too cute for life.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  2. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The most accurate part of you post :)

Niteblooded and Derpinator like this.
  3. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What do you guys think of subbing fugly dragon (Odindra Healer suvo)? Awakenings are pretty bad but I suppose I could 4800 autoheal every turn, given how we lack an RCV mult. But the rest of the awakenings are pretty trash, just unbindable and a single skill boost. Too bad fuglier dragon got the good awakenings but also Attacker typing.

Maybe inheriting him onto Ceres for >50k heal (once team is hypered), full bind and awakening recovery and haste? Ceres doesn't really got popped much so waiting the 9 extra turns isn't a huge deal for a huge improvement. Only thing I see against it is that it might be an overkill(heal) active at times so it might not be used to the fullest and wouldn't be worth the 300k. Maybe there is a better active to inherit on her that does similar things but only to a necessary degree?

4. bp1976

bp1976 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Odin dragon isnt inheritable his he?

Derpinator likes this.
  5. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Friggin heck, keep forgetting MP stuff isn't inheritable, that's annoying.

6. bp1976

bp1976 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah I was thinking of the Healer Uvo too though, those autoheals would come in handy. Ive run her through A1 twice (only have a few friends that have her up so thats it LOL). Running Asty/Asty/ReCeres/Michael/Romia/Asty. The autoheals from Michael are nice for sure, plus the enhanced hearts help out.

7. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What do you think of RCeres vs Healer Odindra? Fugly has a better active but it's also 9 turns as opposed to 6, so it can't be used as often. The bind clearing part probably isn't a problem with unbindable leaders and, in my case, half of my subs. But you do pick up a massive heal and awakening bind clears, which is niche but useful. As far as awakenings go, I'd say RCeres is an easy win even with the massive autoheal from Odindra. So it really comes down to active vs awakenings. And that one is a cute girl while the other is an abomination...

bp1976 likes this.
  8. bp1976

bp1976 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That RCV is ridiculous from the abomination though....hyper with latents like 1600 RCV, you wont find that anywhere else. Plus the Autoheal of what, 4800 per turn? I already have ReCeres hypered and I am just waiting for a Jord tonight to make Odingon, I'm just gonna try with them both and see what feels stronger/more convenient. My long term plan is to replace Michael with Odin Dragon and Romia with RevoKush for a full unbindable team of Asty/Asty/Asty/OdinGon/ReKush/Asty. Inherit Cauchemar onto ReKush (LOL did you ever think you would hear that) and a delay on OdinGon, throw an Australis on one Asty, a cameo on one, and another board on the third. Would be super strong :D

9. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

Actually you have a great Parvati team and that same team can work for Artemis for the most part.

For Parvati
    • Artemis
    • Michael
    • Freyja
    • Verdandi
    For Artemis
    • Michael
    • Freyja
    • Flex the rest
    Honestly you can make the Artemis team work with just Michael because I have Parvati and Verdandi on my team as stat sticks and that team does just fine despite their actives not useful for anything other than healing.

10. Niteblooded

I rolled a few of my hard earned magic stones during day 2 GF and oddly got a Vishnu! Yay Forest Gala!

That completes the entire Indian series for me but now I actually have one which all of you pros have multiple of. Probably won't be a lead for me but seems like he is one of strongest subs right now.

As far as OdinDra goes if I had the MP to spare I see a use for him in simply removing Awakening Binds. Man that is annoying. You get that nonsense on you than you get bound ...and splat! That being said it usually happens because I don't want to sacrifice a sub or even an inherit for a true bind clear so I personally would have to get over that for a very situational sub. Maybe they will come out with Awakening Bind Resists some day.

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa and cjo like this.
  11. Nai

Nai Member

User ID:
    I'm tempted to get OdinDra (offensive) too just cuz I can... but I already have GOdin as my cheap cleric. And even if I get OdinDra, it may not fit or is necessary on my green teams-- parvati, ronove, or ruel (future). But those awakenings, and stats D:

12. Niteblooded

WTF with my luck?

I just gotta say that Titania dungeon is no joke. I tried it with an Astaroth team because I still have a bad habit of not looking at dungeons before I go in them so I didn't know you needed 8+ combos on dungeon that obscures your vision so a row lead is less than ideal.

I don't know if she has some mechanic that does massive damage to you if you OHKO her and than she drops or if my bad pad luck was messing with me and I did just enough damage to her to knock her into rage mode and Asty's counter attack finished Titania off which is what looked like happen. So now I'm sitting there with the continue screen and a gold egg (not a funky crystal egg) on the ground wondering if I should just waste the stone since I had no fun doing that dungeon. I think I can count the number of continues I've done on 1 hand.

What to do what to do. :sorry:

13. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    Do you have Bastet? I can coop it with you

Niteblooded likes this.
  14. Niteblooded

She was Revo'd and then left unleveled.

Last time I actually used her she was new. I wouldn't even know how to make a Bastet team now.

15. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    just toss utility on there or something and we can run it if you'd like.

Niteblooded likes this.
  16. Niteblooded

Ok I'm not good in that area but I created a funky Bastet team. How do you even coop? I've never done it lol.

17. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    Go to multiplayer, Pick find Friend's Room and enter this code
    2875 6544

Niteblooded likes this.
  18. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    Niteblooded likes this.
  19. Niteblooded

Sorry I got disconnected a couple times and it looks like we got disconnected for good?

But I don't play with actives nor have cards with low CDs so I use them to get out of jams. I also don't play leads like Bastet so my fingers were getting sticky from nerves lol. Not used to someone watching me as sad as that sounds.

20. RageSedai

PADherder:
    link
    Not a problem at all. Eventually it did time out and we were dc'd for good.

My comment was moreso just trying to let you know that if we get in a situation like on BlOdin that you can feel free to use your actives. The beauty of coop is that you get to bring more active skills to help with these shorter dungeons and that you can be liberal in your use.

I definitely understand the nerves part. I still get them even now and I've played a lot of coop. It's natural. On a personal note, as I can't speak for everyone, I have never judged someone for their play and just enjoy running the dungeons and hoping to help folks out. So if you run with me, don't worry if we die or you flub a combo or whatever. I've done it too, many times...

Were you able to get the clear?

cjo and Niteblooded like this.