[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

No I backed out. Not comfortable using Bastet as lead.

My last second made team was jank too. Another reason why I didn't use any actives.

Thanks for trying tho! :)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Has anyone used Astaroth to tackle any of the Machine Dungeons? If not, any suggestions. I really want to finally clear them. Never really had a need to use Meus or Mera or Mathena but I feel like I am in a place I should have them cleared. I have cleared everything except Arena 3 and Coliseum, oh and the last two techs. I don't want to Tamazo cheese Mathena either. Thanks for any help.

3. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

I don't actually have an answer, but I hated seeing that post sit there all forlorn making this place look deserted. Post if you clear them! In general I am loving Astaroth. I'm scrub so I run her with time extend badge.

Niteblooded and toadashi like this.
  4. Niteblooded

Ya sorry looks like all the skilled players are either on break or lost interest in the thread. I haven't tried any of the Arenas or Machine gods. Those dragon descends alone kick my butt so I'm far off from even attempting those.

I do have Astaroth if you need another Asty friend to attempt stuff on. I cycle a few other leads but can always send me an in game mail to request in advance.

I wish I had started using Ganesha earlier on those daily MP dungeons. Talk about an easy way to get 2.2M coin.

Shame A.Artemis friends switched to Kush. Nice to see a green lead on top of the meta even though her ideal team doesn't have a green sub.

samuelburtt likes this.
  5. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Small tip, you can search youtube with the japanese names of stuff (monster+dungeon) and should get plenty of results to have a rough idea of things.

Niteblooded and cjo like this.
  6. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm sorry I have been so inactive in the forums. Life has been pretty busy. But I promise I will think about a strat for you if you post your available box options in the next few days. I am certain Asty can beat the Mechs. And I have already beat arena 3 with her so I could also talk about that with you if you want some details. She breezes through that upto the Radars dragons and once you get there its a matter of having patience, knowing your damage thresholds and not getting too much bad luck.

Niteblooded and cjo like this.
  7. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Whoo, we lured an expert in! @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa, I hope life is busy in a good way vs sucky or annoying ways.

Asty is so awesome. I haven't done anything harder than A1 with her, but that's because I'm too scrubby. (And to be fair, I've been busy as well.) I knew she would be powerful, but she's also just plain fun. There's something about her rhythm that's really enjoyable.

8. Niteblooded

Ya only thing I'm not crazy about is high amount of orbs she needs to do anything. Other than that I enjoy playing her.

If you want something a bit different a Parvati + Asty team combo is pretty fun. You get more HP than a standard Parvati team though a lot less than an Asty team but you open up being able to do TPAs for trash mobs in addition to rows for the tougher things.

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa and cjo like this.
  9. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Not seeing anyone running ruel? BF'd @TheSeiferOne just to have one available. She's strong!! Justifies having 3 meimei too, though to be honest I'm actually running kaede and Vishnu at the moment. Need like 100m xp for various revos. That's actually not even exaggerating at all probably need more.

Ps. I'm sure the GGY I've got inherited onto ruel right now makes seifer throw up every time he sees it. Any better ideas for bind clearer though? Don't really want to hyper thumbeliba and attacker uvo godin is a guy so he doesn't qualify for a seifer team either... ;)

10. TheSeiferOne

TheSeiferOne Demon Destroying Star Angel Event Manager

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
    Odindra is like the best available ruel sub

11. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Wow what, totally did not realise it got attacker type in the good uvo.