[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

No I backed out. Not comfortable using Bastet as lead.

My last second made team was jank too. Another reason why I didn't use any actives.

Thanks for trying tho! :)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Has anyone used Astaroth to tackle any of the Machine Dungeons? If not, any suggestions. I really want to finally clear them. Never really had a need to use Meus or Mera or Mathena but I feel like I am in a place I should have them cleared. I have cleared everything except Arena 3 and Coliseum, oh and the last two techs. I don't want to Tamazo cheese Mathena either. Thanks for any help.

3. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

I don't actually have an answer, but I hated seeing that post sit there all forlorn making this place look deserted. Post if you clear them! In general I am loving Astaroth. I'm scrub so I run her with time extend badge.

Niteblooded and toadashi like this.
  4. Niteblooded

Ya sorry looks like all the skilled players are either on break or lost interest in the thread. I haven't tried any of the Arenas or Machine gods. Those dragon descends alone kick my butt so I'm far off from even attempting those.

I do have Astaroth if you need another Asty friend to attempt stuff on. I cycle a few other leads but can always send me an in game mail to request in advance.

I wish I had started using Ganesha earlier on those daily MP dungeons. Talk about an easy way to get 2.2M coin.

Shame A.Artemis friends switched to Kush. Nice to see a green lead on top of the meta even though her ideal team doesn't have a green sub.

samuelburtt likes this.
  5. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Small tip, you can search youtube with the japanese names of stuff (monster+dungeon) and should get plenty of results to have a rough idea of things.

Niteblooded and cjo like this.
  6. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm sorry I have been so inactive in the forums. Life has been pretty busy. But I promise I will think about a strat for you if you post your available box options in the next few days. I am certain Asty can beat the Mechs. And I have already beat arena 3 with her so I could also talk about that with you if you want some details. She breezes through that upto the Radars dragons and once you get there its a matter of having patience, knowing your damage thresholds and not getting too much bad luck.

Niteblooded and cjo like this.
  7. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Whoo, we lured an expert in! @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa, I hope life is busy in a good way vs sucky or annoying ways.

Asty is so awesome. I haven't done anything harder than A1 with her, but that's because I'm too scrubby. (And to be fair, I've been busy as well.) I knew she would be powerful, but she's also just plain fun. There's something about her rhythm that's really enjoyable.

8. Niteblooded

Ya only thing I'm not crazy about is high amount of orbs she needs to do anything. Other than that I enjoy playing her.

If you want something a bit different a Parvati + Asty team combo is pretty fun. You get more HP than a standard Parvati team though a lot less than an Asty team but you open up being able to do TPAs for trash mobs in addition to rows for the tougher things.

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa and cjo like this.
  9. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Not seeing anyone running ruel? BF'd @TheSeiferOne just to have one available. She's strong!! Justifies having 3 meimei too, though to be honest I'm actually running kaede and Vishnu at the moment. Need like 100m xp for various revos. That's actually not even exaggerating at all probably need more.

Ps. I'm sure the GGY I've got inherited onto ruel right now makes seifer throw up every time he sees it. Any better ideas for bind clearer though? Don't really want to hyper thumbeliba and attacker uvo godin is a guy so he doesn't qualify for a seifer team either... ;)

Niteblooded likes this.
  10. TheSeiferOne

TheSeiferOne Demon Destroying Star Angel Event Manager

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
    Odindra is like the best available ruel sub

11. samuelburtt

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Wow what, totally did not realise it got attacker type in the good uvo.

12. Niteblooded

No Ruel though I did try last GF! I been getting garbage. Only good roll was Yamato which I actually wanted but compared to the number of stones I earned and threw away I was still a bit salty.

GGY might be your best bet for bind clear since Megumi would steal Dark orbs for a turn. There is also Ras but not sure she's worth hyper maxing. Other option is to put a bind clearer on the team like Parvati but then you sacrifice your current team build.

Speaking of evos Artemis got her Revo live on NA servers and I thought for sure that would be the reason I need to finally switch off GD Artemis but I still can't bring myself to do it. I'm looking for a really good reason so help me! I'm sure I'm the last one on Moon Flower Artemis which means there are good reasons. Her GD self is only 200hp off from the Revo and she is by far the best GD card that I have and sadly All Attack dungeons are still a thing. If I had an Ishida it would probably be an easier decision. The triple row + 1 TPA is nice too.

I've had the mats (well minus 2 green masks for the Revo) for awhile. This decision was no brainer for almost everyone so I'm not sure why it's still a decision for me. Sucks they removed her sub-element. Should at least be blue to go with her leader skill. Good GB and GD cards are hard to come by.

13. EvilEye

EvilEye Why can't we have nice things?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    And with the arrival of Revo Artemis, I return! Haven't had a chance to use her yet though, been busy farming stuff to awkaen all my Meimei's for Ruel.

@Niteblooded
    Honestly, if you don't have a use for a Revo, I wouldn't bother getting them unless I had nothing else to do. Revo's in general are massive exp sinks. If you still have a use for G/D, more power to you. It helps that G/D has the best artwork as well.

samuelburtt and Niteblooded like this.
  14. Niteblooded

Not gonna lie a big part of me is really tied to the GD artwork. Most of the art is really nice but it's also mostly either trying to look bad *** or make girls look really hot. The GD artwork just has Artemis chillin' which seems pretty uncommon.

I like running Artemis/Balboa for many hard dungeons and specifically added Artemis leaders but the main use for RArtemis appears to be as lead. She would also go well on my RAsty team. But my 2-3 Artemis friends are more reliable than my Balboa friends (0 these days). I dunno I see pros and cons to both. I want to join the cool kids, just looking for a good reason.

samuelburtt and EvilEye like this.
  15. EvilEye

EvilEye Why can't we have nice things?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Niteblooded
    I still use Freyja partners, but I've been using more Balboas recently. With the loss of the blue subtype, I needed something else to give an unbindable blue source. I'm considering Revo'ing my Kushi as well, but I don't think I have enough exp fodder for that. Revo Artemis is definitely more of a leader, but he active is good enough to be worth using as a sub.

Niteblooded likes this.
  16. samuelburtt

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Awoken Michael is... disappointing? I really thought hp conditional leader skills were a thing of the past. And his typing... What's going on with that? The awakenings are a bit of a hot mess too. Mixing rows and 7c2 awakening always strikes me as a bit silly. Most row based teams rarely hit 7 combos...

Pretty excited about Ragdrag uvo though. There are a lot more machine-type cards in the game these days and even some solid farmable ones.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    Niteblooded likes this.
  17. Faye

Faye Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi there, working no RArtemis as well. I've got so much green cards to be honest lately that i don't even know where to start, i just logged in for a couple of months!
    I've got Artemis/Balboa, Freyja, Sylvie, Ceres and Perseus. Who's the best leader of the group?
    Got a great bunch of subs too, for Artemis even W/G ones if needed, just can't decide who prioritize. If i've got to evo and skill up all i'll end in the next powercreep probably (that's what happens to me usually -_-)
    What do you think?

That's my padhearder:
    https://www.padherder.com/user/miki...,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

18. Niteblooded

Ya they gave his active a heal but remove the healer typing. Dragon/Balance is probably the worst typing he could get. Only part I like is seeing a really good card getting GB but outside of that I'm not excited at all for his evo.

Before every Awoken and Revo was a solid upgrade but now it seems like they are just trying to sucker people into them since we are conditioned to immediately go for the upgrades.

I also liked his previous set of awakenings. Since I don't have a dupe I will probably not evo him til he gets something that makes more sense.

19. Niteblooded

Artemis and Balboa are probably the most versatile and capable of tackling a lot of hard dungeons. Not sure if Arena 3 capable since I don't do those dungeons but I have a very poor team composition and it's still my preferred team for the really hard mythical + dungeons. Artemis and Michael are the money combo for this team. Biggest problem is having enough friends that actually run this team. Most of the time I end up passing on dungeons simply because I don't have the friend leaders. I highly recommend building both up.

Revo Ceres is also very strong and also suffers from very few running her. Both these awesome leader pairs expose this game's biggest weakness - the friend system sucks donkey butt. RCeres is insanely strong against the stuff she is strong against (green, dark, light) but horrible against fire based floors/dungeons. No RCV bonus is painful when going against the grain. For example Ares (floor 1) on the Gaia Dragon dungeon I can't beat. I think I need lower CD subs and ones that can generate the orbs I need. I wish I had the Ishida you have. I would use him and GSonia for sure if you pick up this team. Genbu is also a great sub/inherit. Water floors/dungeons should not be under estimated because green gets a damage boost. Be wary of ice dragons that have a Rez/rage mode mechanic or one of those PITA damage mitigating mechanics.

Faye likes this.
  20. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm incredibly excited for Ragdra! so much that I bought a second one, and then will buy a third when i get enough MP. Ragdra/Ragdra/Ragdra/Balboa/AGanesha/Ragdra. Balboa will get dragon killer latents. Ganesha one god and one dragon killer. Arena 3 will have no chance!

samuelburtt likes this.