[Team Building] Mono-Red Appreciation Thread V.2

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Vixen, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Though fire gala didn't go too well, I did manage to pick up a Shiva, so I'll be joining the RShiva army soon. :D

|
    This is what I currently have planned, with RLeilan in last slot for 7c 2x and board change. Planning to put ATK latents on Shiva, Kagu and Markab (Rozuel already has them and Leilan has wood resist). If anybody wants to add me now so I have friends ready once RShiva is ready, I'd really appreciate that! ID is 374,010,307.

RageSedai and cjo like this.
  2. mtb911

mtb911 Disposable Assassin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    feel free to add me. I use RShiva every day. I also have Verd inherited on my Shiva with 5 Atk Latents. I never thought about Leilan but when she gets the 7C she will hit hard. I use
    |

Derpinator likes this.
  3. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Will send, thanks! My second account runs a similar team, with Misato over Kagu. Skyfall boost is nice, too bad my main doesn't have anything that does that.

4. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Gratz on Shiva! I sent you an invite, however I don't always leave Shiva up so you might not want to accept. I use him quite a bit, but I leave Krishna up more often because I have a Krishna BF. I also leave Lakshmi up a lot if that's relevant.

Derpinator likes this.
  5. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I run Krishna quite often as well and leave mine up, so it'll definitely work out.

cjo likes this.
  6. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    I think we are already friends, just ask for mine to be up. It's hypered as RShiva.

Derpinator likes this.
  7. JettG_G

JettG_G I got hit by an airplane!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Screenshot_2017-03-19-01-22-33.png Screenshot_2017-03-19-01-30-01.png
    I've really been loving Leilan right now. She helped me get the Heradrag I needed for my Yomidra, and it feels much better to play than my Grem team.

Derpinator likes this.
  8. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    New to this neck of the woods

So i managed to get a Xiahou Dun, should i [celebrate or despair]? If [celebrate], should i work out his team for running with R-Shiva or is there a better option?

If [despair], well... dang. At least i somewhat like Xiahou Dun as a character.

9. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Got impatient so I farmed masks from Volcano of Vulcan for Revo and fed all my snowglobes. From left to right, inherits were Sheen (no Carat), Ronia, RRH, Susano and Urd.

Don't think I'll run more of him in Arena because Sopdet was a pitas and that annoying dark absorb at the end. This was easily my fastest run though (faster the Tsubaki), rarely used an active before the last few floors and even one shot Grisar without one. I'll be putting Verd back on him soon and running him for other stuff because he's still super fun. Need more friends though. :(

cjo and mtb911 like this.
  10. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ive cleared A1 solo a couple times with Revo Shiva and i agree it can be at once really smooth but also has super glaring holes (namely health and absorbs).

Hes fun but not a go to A1 lead.

11. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If only split Rozuel was RG, then she might be easier to lead with. Unfortunately sold my dupe long ago so I currently don't have plans to make her. If she had that wood coverage, you could not only use her on Leilan but also probably run a RLeilan system and capitalize on 7c2x.

ABelial, on the other hand, I have a dupe of and can lead. Urds for days!!! You can either pair with another Belial for 4/49/1 or with AYamato for 2/63/1 and a heart shield. Pretty hype, just fed a 297 placeholder to my dupe.

RageSedai likes this.
  12. Orange

Orange Red+Yellow = Orange

Any one using RFreyr as leader? How was your team like? I played with this one for awhile. It was hard to activate 7 combos without extra time or using orb changer to change board to 2-3 colors. I found pairing with shiva seemed to be the best.

13. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm just playing around with this while I wait for RAres:

| |

I must say, it hurts my heart a little but when Freyr outdamages all these UUU subs. XP

Markabs make 7c much easier just because they simplify the board by taking one column out of the picture.

Orange likes this.
  14. Orange

Seems 7c is for 7x6 board. Much easier. I would put RFreyr as sub until getting some good sub (with time extension).

15. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    With 4 secs worth of additionnal time, hitting 7c on regular board is not hard even while making a row.
    4 fingers and the 2 sec badge should do the trick.

16. Orange

Hard decision on llmina. Can't decide between the red and the light versions. The light form seems stronger than the red form. but I have many choices on subs for red form. Another thing is that I didn't have any friends who use the red form. End up pairing with Rshiva or Minerva. Personally I like the red form. Anyone using this one and with form you had?

17. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    the Light form is an objectively better lead, and you can still run a red team with it. You shouldnt be pairing with Ilmina, but Ilm or Kenshin.

18. Orange

Agree. I played with llm once and much better than pairing with Minerva. No friend play Kenshin.